Saviour

By IndieGo1970

When Jenna's only living family; her grandparents, pass away, she is forced to move to America to live in her... More

Hello
Flying
Arrival
Now
Free
Invasion
Busted
Promise
Happy
- Note from Author -
Australia
We're Back!
Drama
Concert
Nite
Caught
Cecilia Saves the Day
London
Revenge
Fire
Alive
Shopping and Snowballs
Holiday Spirit
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
- Note from Author -

Secrets

1.2K 22 3
By IndieGo1970

“Uh, hi.” Harry said looking at me funny. Cecilia subtly elbowed me in the side, probably telling me to snap out of it. I tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled at Harry, trying my hardest not to blush. Cecilia looked appeased.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw one of the boys whip out a mirror and start fixing his hair. I turned and openly stared at him. He must have seen me in his little mirror because he shoved it back into his pocket and sauntered over. 

“Hey.” He rasped. “I’m Zayn.”

Cecilia giggled. I changed my disbelieving stare to her. Was she flirting?! Harry cleared his throat and mumbled something to Zayn, who took a step away from us. I think Harry might have said ‘fangirl.’ I glowered at him, but when those green eyes turned to me I (of course) started blushing. 

Another boy walked over. I recognized him as Liam. I gave a little sigh of relief. This was the guy to talk to. ‘Daddy Direction.’

Liam grinned at me. “Yup. That’s what they say.”

Dang! I said that out loud! And the blush went up a few notches. Cecilia covered for me, quickly stepping in front of me. 

“So...um....guys.... what are you doing here?!” She demanded. 

Liam looked taken aback. I guess he was expecting gushing or something. I grinned. Cecilia was just awesome. I felt the blush retreating and so I confidently stepped out from behind Cecilia again.

“Yeah.” I chimed. “You can’t stay here you know.”

“Why ever not?” said an Irish voice, and a blonde boy came bounding up. This had to be Niall. To my terror, he didn’t stop a couple feet away like the rest of them had, he kept barreling towards us and enveloped me, then Cecilia, in a lung crushing hug. 

“Do you mind?” Cecilia snapped, pulling away. I sucked in a breath, I expected Niall to be hurt by her rudeness. 

But he just grinned, and pulled out a carrot. “Sorry. I just like to hug.” He then bit the tip off of the carrot, chewing loudly. 

Cecilia wrinkled her nose and turned back to Liam. She was just about to talk when the fifth and final member of One Direction came running from behind a speaker. 

“NO! MY CARROT!” He shrieked, tackling a laughing Niall to the ground. This had to be Louis then. 

“Hey!” Cecilia yelled. “Zip it!”

All five boys turned to us, surprised. 

Cecilia continued. “We have had a really long day. We graduated. And it is now late and we would like to get to sleep! So what are you guys going to do? Are you going to leave or do you want to stay here until morning? Just until morning, though, no guarantees on tomorrow. Yes, I know who you are, but I’m not really a fan. No offense. So I don’t really care what you do, as long as you are out of here by the time the rest of the school wakes up. That’s over 300 girls, mind.” 

Liam cleared his throat, suddenly in charge. “Ok. We’re sorry to bother you but we can’t leave. I’m sure we could sneak out but we have no idea where our hotel is. So, can we please stay the night? I promise that I will call our managers and have us out of here before everyone wakes up.”

Cecilia glared at the four other boys. “Only if they behave.” 

Louis perked up. “I’ll be really really really really really good!” 

Cecilia huffed then turned on her heel. “Follow me then.” 

I grinned. She was probably screaming her head off on the inside, not because the boys were famous, just because they were hot. But she loved being in charge, and I knew she was playing the ‘we don’t care about you’ card on my behalf. So far, I hadn’t had to speak directly to Harry at all. 

I jogged to keep up with Cecilia, she was almost at the top of the stairs now, the boys right behind her. 

Probably enjoying that a little too much. 

We reached our room and Cecilia ushered everyone in, allowing me to go first. She flashed me a secret grin when I walked past her and I rolled my eyes. Yup. She was in love. Probably with all of them. And I couldn’t blame her... 

Stop that! You have Josh! My subconscious reminded me. I grimaced. He didn’t appeal to me very much. No, I had seen One Direction in the flesh.

I flopped onto the couch, rubbing my temples. I felt the sofa shake as someone sat down next to me. A quick peek through my fingers confirmed my worst fears. It was Harry. 

I moved my hands to my lap and looked away from him. I looked anywhere that didn’t involve those hypnotizing green eyes. 

“Do I know you?” Harry said from next to me. Oh my gosh. Oh no. He recognized me.

So I turned to him and stared right into his eyes. And then I heard someone laugh. Wait. That was me laughing. Oh no. And now my mouth was speaking. “No! I’ve never met you before!”

Phew. Apparently my body could function sensibly without my mental input. I regained control of myself and jumped off the couch. I turned my back on Harry and motioned for the other four boys to join him on the couch. They obliged, obviously remembering their promise to behave. I took up a position in front of them, like a drill sergeant. 

I guess they were expecting me to say something, but I weakly turned, blushing yet again, to Cecilia. 

“Sleeping arrangements?” I squeaked. She nodded, taking control again. 

“There’s only two beds.” She stated. She pointed to me, then back to herself. “We will take one, and you guys can figure out who shares the other. Someone can sleep on the sofa, and I will be right back with two sleeping bags.” 

And with that, she walked out the door, leaving me with five boys staring awkwardly at me. 

I felt a blush coming on but banished it. I was getting better at this! 

I cleared my throat. “You heard Cecilia! Figure out who sleeps where!” 

The boys sprang into action, Louis and Harry claiming the bed, Zayn claiming the sofa, leaving Niall and Liam to use the sleeping bags. 

Cecilia returned with two sleeping bags, borrowed from next door. One was green and the other... I actually laughed when I saw the other. It was a One Direction sleeping bag. 

“Dibs on the green!” Niall shouted, lunging for it. He looked at Cecilia as he snatched from her. “I’m Irish, ya know.” He winked. 

She rolled her eyes and handed Liam the One Direction sleeping bag with a smirk. 

I claimed the tiny bathroom and got ready for bed. OMG. What a day! First I graduate, and now One Direction are spending the night with me! 

I brushed my teeth, taking more time then needed, and then I could stall no more. I took in a deep breath, smiled encouragingly at my reflection, and went back out into the apartment. It really was just a room, the kitchen, TV, and beds were all crammed together, only the bathroom was separate. 

I calmly walked over to my bed and threw my clothes in the wash basket. Embarrassingly, my jeans missed, and fell on the floor. I sighed and bent over to pick them up. I hurriedly straightened when someone wolf-whistled from behind me. 

There was no stopping the blush this time. I quickly dove into my bed. I hadn’t been thinking straight when I put on those tiny shorts! 

Cecilia walked out from the kitchen with a tray of hot-chocolate mugs. I noticed there was only six. She paused, glowering at each of the boys in turn. 

“Who just whistled?” She demanded. Harry turned noticeably red from over in Cecilia’s bed. She grinned, kinda evilly. “No hot chocolate for you.” Harry pouted, then smiled a goofy smile at me. I just pulled the blankets over my head. Ok, so he definitely didn’t remember me! That was such a relief! I just wanted to forget all about him. It was such a silly crush... 

The blankets were lifted off of me by Niall. “Hot chocolate?” He offered, shoving a mug at me. 

I shook my head, then added, “You can have it.” He seemed happy enough with that, and dropped the blankets back over me. 

I listened to the boys talking about what they were going to do tomorrow, and Cecilia finally telling them to go to sleep. I heard the light switch being flicked off, and then Cecilia slid into bed with me. I rolled over so that I was facing her. 

“They’ll be gone by tomorrow, babe.” She whispered in my ear. I breathed a sigh. She was, once again, right. They would be gone, and then I could stop acting like a shy 5 year old and start acting like an 18 year old again. 

Louis yawned from the other bed. “Night Harry! Night Niall, Liam, Zayn, Cecilia and....”

“Jenna.” I supplied sleepily, not thinking straight. I mentally slapped myself. I wasn’t going to tell them my name!

A lamp flicked on, and Harry sat up in bed. “Your name is Jenna?”

Uh oh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 19.6K 31
Harry Styles has the perfect life. He's a part of international superstar band One Direction, and he has four amazing best friends: Niall, Liam, Zayn...
39.1K 714 18
After winning a One Direction sweepstakes she sets off from California to New York City to spend two weeks with the boys. She's never really fan-girl...
1.8K 19 13
Jane got broken last year, but no one else than Harry styles. It all started with a lost job, an argument and a car crash. -What happened with Jane...
14.1K 387 67
Louis Tomlinson,Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik. Five very different boys living in five very different places. United only by thei...