Unknown Desires (a romantic c...

By Dreamy_Ritz

Do dreams really come true? Nandini is a sweet-innocent girl who never fails to bring a smile to everyone's... More

Chapter One: Sneaking In
Chapter Two: Kiss and Fall
Chapter Three: Something Happened
Chapter Four : Hide N Seek
Chapter Five: Lost Without You
Chapter Six: Closer
Chapter Seven: I don't need you
Chapter Eight: Eyes do Speak
Chapter Nine: Are we married? 😲
Chapter Ten: Going with the flow
Chapter Eleven: Night Out
Chapter Thirteen : Let me kiss you
Chapter Fourteen : You are mine
Chapter Fifteen: Obsessed with you
Chapter Sixteen: Party!
Chapter Seventeen: Intoxicated
Chapter Eighteen: Hangover
Chapter Nineteen: Cactus!
Chapter 20: Running Away
Chapter 21: Gone!
Chapter 22 : In your Arms
Chapter 23: Unwind
Chapter 24: Coming to you
Chapter 25 : Pain and Love
Chapter 26 : Only You
Chapter 27: Passion
Chapter 28 : Secret
Chapter 29 : Together
Chapter 30: Evil plottings
Chapter 31: Together Forever (Final)

Chapter Twelve: Stay a little longer

7.9K 524 12
By Dreamy_Ritz

Outside the party hall,“Nandini, yeh kya hua tumhe? you are all wet” said Navya as she wiped Nandini’s head with her dupatta.

“Navya, plz don’t talk about that,Cabir ko call kar” said Nandini.

“Hume Pata hai uss Manik nei hi kuch kia hoga” said Navya as she urgently called Cabir.

After a while Cabir came running “Kya ho gaya? Itni emergency mei kyo bulaya?” asked he.

“Apna coat nikalo” said Navya.

Cabir rolled his eyes at Navya “Madhubala, I know mai bohat hot hu, but I can’t strip here” said Cabir teasingly.

“Nandini dekho na, kaise baat kar raha hai humse” complained Navya, like a child.

Nandini gave an angry look to Cabir.

“Ok meri ma, nikal raha hu ab jaan legi kya” said he as he opened his coat and gave to Nandini.

Nandini wore that.

“But Nandu, ti vig kaise gayi?” asked Cabir.

“Tumhare uss ghatiya, khambe jaise dost ki vajai se” said Navya.

Cabir looked at Nandini with concerned eyes “usnei fir sei misbehave kia tere sath?” he asked genuinely.

“I don’t want to talk, please mujhe ghar chor de” said Nandini.

“Tujhe kabse please bolne ki zarurat par gayi” said Cabir as he held Nandini’s hand.

Cabir thought “bas aur kuch din, tere life sei sari complications dur kar dunga”.

Nandini and Navya went with Cabir.

On the other hand Manik was searching for Nandini when someone informed him that she had went home with Cabir. So Manik also went home.

At Malhotra Mansion, Mr.Malhotra and Neyonika were happy that the party turned out to be nice and Manik behaved properly.

“yeh sab Nandini ke vajai se hua hai, just one day and she is already doing her magic” said Mr. Malhotra.

Neyonika smiled “yes, you are right, I hope it ends good” she said.

Manik returned home.

“Manik, itni der kyo lag gayi tumhe, Nandini toh kab ki aa gayi and why she was with Cabir?” asked Neyonika.

“Why don’t you ask her? Just stop bothering me” said Manik rudely and went upstairs.

At Nandini’s room, the lights were off and Nandini was sitting at the corner with her head down, she was still wearing the wet clothes. Suddenly the door fell open and Manik came inside. He called out her name but there was no reply, he became worried and turned on the lights.

Soon he spotted her. Manik shook his head and went to her. He sat down on the floor beside her.

He touched her shoulder and she looked up to him. Manik sighed and closed his eyes for a second then held her hand “Nandini, look I am sorry for what happened; I don’t know what happens to me when I come close to you; it’s like some unknown feelings hit me and I lose control. Today was not the 1st time, it happens all the time. I thought by staying away from you will solve the problem but it never gets solved” he said with a frustrating tone.

“Manik, you know what I was also thinking about it and it’s not letting me calm down. I think we fight this much that’s why we feel a physical attraction. If we could be normal, I mean like friends then eventually it will go away” said Nandini as she looked up to him.

“You really think so? Fine there is nothing wrong in trying, so can we be friends?” said Manik as he stretched his hand forward.

“It will be difficult but let’s give a shot, now no hatred, only friendship. Okay?” asked Nandini.

Manik smiled “Okay, pure friendship” he said and both shook their hands.

Nandini sneezed.

“I think you should change, otherwise you will get fever” said Manik.

“Not bad, Manik Malhotra concern for a friend” said Nandini.

Manik smiled and said “why not?”. 

Next day at college, At the locker room,

“tum logo ka plan pura bakwas hai? Manik toh mujhse dur bhag gaya kal raat” said Riya.

“Ha toh kisnei kaha tha ussei chipkali ki tarah chipak nei ko? We just told you to say hi and make some casual talks and you were hitting on him. Manik is a good guy, not tharkey like Cabir jo kisi vi girl ke saath shuru ho jaye” stomped Mukti.

“Oye,Mujhe kyo kheech rahi hai issmei” complained Cabir.

“Chill! Mai sirf example de rahi thi” said Mukti.

“Hmm, so what will be the next plan?”asked Riya.

“But aj Nandini ka class off hai she will not come to college and Manik nei kaha he has some work maybe he will also not come” said Cabir.

“No way! I can’t waste a day, I want to meet Manik right now” uttered Riya.

Cabir looked at her angrily. “Don’t worry next plan aj hi hoga, now we will use Nandini come with me” said Mukti.

At the music room,

“bhai, I have a plan, why don’t you try seducing Nandini? You are good looking and she will surely fall for you” said Aliya happily .

“I don’t think so and besides she will not come close to me coz she and mukti have become really good friends. I think Nandini has a plan to hit on Manik. Yeh baat aur hai that Manik usko importance nahi deta. I have another plan, I will use one of my friend to hit on Nandini. He will fake love with her and then will dump her, bechari fir kahi ki nahi rahegi” said Harshad.

“Wow! awesome. Then why are you waiting? Start the plan” said Aliya.

“Patience, sister, right now he is out of town as soon as he will be back we will be on. Nandini Moorthy, your smartness will pay off” said Harshad with an evil grin.

Morning, At Malhotra Mansion, Nandini was sitting in the hall room, the windows were open and sunlight was coming in. She was holding her head. Manik came down and looked at her worried expression then smiled mischievously and went to her.

“Haww! Nandini such a bad girl you are! You drank alcohol last nite” he said as he covered his face with his hand.

Nandini looked at him blankly “are you out of your mind? Nandini Moorthy does n’t drink alcohol” said Nandini proudly.

Manik laughed “Liar! Then why are you having hangover? Explain” he asked.

Nandini shook her head “jo jaisa hota hai, he sees the same thing in another person too. You idiot! Can’t you hear this continuous barking sound of the neighbor’s dog? It has given me a headache” said Nandini as she held her head.

“Oh” said Manik as he turned to leave.

“What oh! Are n’t you going to do something?” asked Nandini.

“Hmm and what exactly do you want me to do? Give you a head massage” he said as he tapped on his phone.

“Uff Manik, go and tell the neighbors to calm their dog, please. This place is so nice to study, I don’t want to lock myself in a room” said Nandini sweetly.

“Okay fine, I'll go there, but mai sirf ek baar hi bolunga..okay?” asked Manik.

Nandini smiled and nodded her head. He walked to the door and Nandini whispered “sooo sweet”.

After a while the barking sound stopped and Nandini sighed in relief “wah Manik Malhotra, you are impressive” she said. The door opened and Manik came in “Thank you, Thankyou, Thank you” said Nandini as she went up to Manik . He smiled but Nandini’s smile faded as she spotted Riya with Manik. “Nandini! So glad to see you here” said Riya as she hugged her. Nandini was feeling weird because she and Riya had never bonded this much. Nandini looked at Manik with questioning eyes “Riya came to meet our neighbor and it’s her dog that was disturbing you, she calmed the dog and came here to say sorry to you personally” said Manik.

“Ya, I was so lost in conversation that did not gave attention to Oscar; look he has also come here to say sorry” said Riya and a big dog entered into the room.

Nandini screamed in fear and stepped back.

“Why are you going back, come here, he does n’t bite” said Riya.

“Iss ko nikalo yaha se” said Nandini.

“How rude Nandini” said Riya.

Manik was laughing by seeing Nandini like this, Nandini kept stepping behind when she got hit by the table and fell down.

“Nandini” yelled Manik and went up to her. 

He kneeled down beside her “are you okay?” he asked by holding her leg.

“It’s paining, Manik” she told.

He cupped her face “don’t worry I have spray, I will apply and it will be fine” he said with concern in his eyes.

Nandini hugged him; he picked her in his arms and went upstairs.

Riya was fuming with anger by seeing the closeness between Manik and Nandini “How can Manik just leave me alone like this? Today’s plan also got flopped. Nandini, you are such a cry baby” stomped Riya and went out of the house with her dog.

At Manik’s room, Nandini was lying on Manik’s bed while he sat beside her. He was clueless for a moment. “spray le kar kyo baithe ho? Lagao na” said Nandini.

“I have to lift your skirt for that” he said as he avoided eye contact with her. Nandini bit her lips and said “it’s fine, I trust you” she said.

Manik looked at her intensely and smiled nervously, the slowly lifted up the long skirt up to her knees, baring her smooth legs. He applied the spray.

“Feeling better?” he asked.

“Hmm thanks” said Nandini.

“Accha, tumne aise kyo react kia? Come on! It was just a dog” uttered Manik.

“Mujhe…dogs sei darr lagta hai” uttered Nandini innocently.

He laughed and said “Nandini, you are still a kid”.

“Shut up! What was the need to bring that Riya? She is so fake, college mei toh humesha attitude show karti hai and now she was being extra sweet. Manik I think she is trying to hit on you” said Nandini.

Manik rolled his lips to stop himself from laughing “jealous?” he uttered.

Nandini looked at him shockingly “in your dreams” she said.

“I think u r “ he said to tease her.

She became angry and pulled his hand as a result he was leaned over her now. Again they got lost in each other’s eyes. Nandini touched his face and he leaned closer, their noses were touching. He just kept looking at her with raw passion burning in his eyes. She uttered in a weak voice “Manik, please move away..” and looked away. Manik moved away and took a deep breath, then walked out of the room.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 832 6
I am Craving for the cheesiest Pizza ever! But the problem is its almost half past 2 in the morning and Pizza is not too good for my health, but I wa...
92K 2.7K 14
| WARNING | MATURE CONTENT & DARK NOVEL 17 year old Nandini is a normal girl, she's simple, caring and definitely not out of the ordinary. Well unti...
3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
492K 39.5K 81
Nandini is a sweet and innocent girl who moved to New York from India, leaving her dreadful past behind to begin a new life with hope. She had been t...