Scott first day of vampire hi...

By Cookiedragon06

It is Scott's first day of school but it is a vampire school and he is a human and he is the only human in sc... More

The first day of school
Lauranzside back story
Blood sucking class
The fight

Help

199 5 3
By Cookiedragon06

Scott pov

I got off the bus and everyone is side eying me i was too worry about everyone is going bit me i bump into a boy and he shouted "hey watch were you are going human!" ok thats its i am tired of being called "human" so i shouted "MY NAME IS SCOTT NOT HUMAN OK VAMPIRE !!!" soon after he said "ok Scott  i am Jack and you are going have a bad time here" with a smile a chill ran down my back "ok... time to go " as a girl with purple hair dragged me away "you should not do that here you will turn into a vampire that what happen to me my name is Lauren you must be Scott" "yeah thx you for saving me" i said with a smile i have found a friend.

thank you reading this go and read Maylexie they have really good books

bye cookies   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 3.4K 20
❝ i'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby ❞ - 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛... a boy who is the equivalent to a teenage dirtbag and has nightmares falls in love with t...
42.2K 944 41
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
51.8M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...
2.3M 84.5K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...