New girl (A Colby Brock fanfi...

By sweet_aries03

Josie left home to move to LA with her best friend Matthew when she graduated high school in hopes for becomi... More

A new friend
First Imprssions
Hangovers suck
Classic rock
Target
A reson to be scared
Broken hearted
Who likes who?
Perfect
Help
Lazer tag litness
Demo day
"Dont assume your dreams are just fantacy."
An old friend
Screw up?
Out of the picture
A minor problem
Welcome to Kansas
More guys
Home sweet Home
Home sweet home part 2
Dancing
The 4 th
Crazy couples
The TFIL trip part 1
Late night conversrions with uncle Elton
Further
Storms and heart break
Okay
Pain
Anger
Surprises
Overnigt in tempest!
Mood changes
Loosing the game of life
Why Joise is who she is.
Love is more powerful than hate
Over again
Life
1K?!!?!!??
It's been awhile (also snapchat)

Late night conversations

1.9K 51 22
By sweet_aries03

"Well we never actually dated." I said. Matt looked at me and started laughing.

"No he offered for you two to have sex in his car!" Matt laughed holding his stomach. I looked down at my hands in embarrassment.

"If you liked him why didn't you?" Elton asked.

"Well... ugh y'all are going to laughed at me. I'm not saying anything." I said not even looking up at them.

"Okay I'll tell them." Math piped up.

"The fuck You will!" I snapped as I looked at him giving him the death glare.

"Okay, Okay you scare me." Matt said as he backed into the chair.

We all just sat in silence.

"Okay what movie do you guy me want to watch?" I asked as I watched Gabbie walk back in.

"Either a comedy or a romantic movie." Sam said.

"Wait y'all want to watch a romantic movies?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, we just don't tell our girlfriends that, but I guess Colby doesn't have that problem!" Sam laughed.

"You man not funny!" Colby snapped as he pointed at Sam.

"The fault in our stars!" Matt said.

"Yes!" I said happily.

"Is that okay with you guys?" I asked as I stood.

"Never seen it." Elton said.

"Oh we are so watching it!" I said as ow asked I to my room to grab it. While I was in my room I put on my pajamas which to me was my now or never t shirt, not because Colby was here it's the softest thing I own, and some pj shorts.

I came back out and some how the pizza was there.

"Where the hell did you order this form that it's already here?" I said as I looked at Gabbie in shock.

"A friend of mine is working down at the pizza place down the street." She laughed.

"Okay." I said said I walked I to the kitchen to hey some water.

"Where your plates?" Gabbie asked.

"Screw plates we can just bring the whole thing I tot he living room." I said as I grabbed the box.

"Works for me." She laughed as she walked into the living room right behind me.

I put int the movie and we all just say around eating and watching the movie and by the time it was done we were all crying. And I mean all of us.
I as sitting right meat to Colby on the couch and he was trying to hide the fact that he was crying. We had all been covered up with blankets. Sam, Colby and shared one and Matt and Gabbie did and Elton had his own.
I herd Colby sniffle and I reached under the blanket and grabbed his arm and snuggled up to him. He didn't seem to mind he just looked over at me with his soft beautiful blue/ gray eyes and smiled.
Math got up and put on another movie, but soon almost everyone was asleep except Colby and I and it was only 11 and I had to stay up till about 1 or 2 for Collin.

"Hey Colby?" I whispered carful not to wake up anyone.

"Mhm.." He said as he looked down at me.

"Wanna wall down by the pool with me?" I asked my eyes practically pleading for him to say yes.

"Sure." He said as he in covered us and put the whole blanket down on Sam.

"I didn't even bother putting on shoes and neither did Colby as we walked out of the apartment.

"So why did you want to go out to the pool?" Colby asked as we walked side by side.

"I don't know. Everyone was asleep and I wanted to go for a walk." I said shrugging.
  We walked outside by the pool the coolish night air filling my lungs. It was refreshing.

"Wow lots of memories out here." Colby said as he liked around.

"Like the creep in the hot tub?" I laughed.

"Ha yeah people looked at Sam and I like we were crazy." Colby said.

  I sat at the edge of the pool with my feet dangling into the cool water.

"Hey Josie what really happened with you and Collin?" Colby asked as he sat next to me with his feet in the pool as well.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked as I gazed at him.

"Because your my friend and I'm about to meet this guy." Colby said hazing back at me. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but he also just friend zoned me again.

"I wanted to wait for the right guy. I know it sounds stupid and cheesy, but I don't want to make a mistake I'll regret." I said as I looked away from him and done at my lap.

"I understand Josie. I made that mistake and it sucks." He explained as he put his hand on my leg getting me to look at him.

"Thanks for not thinks I'm cheesy." I kinda chuckled.

"Hey you're not cheesy. You have your priorities in order." He laughed.

  My phone started ringing in my other hand and I picked it up and looked at it. It was Collin. I answered the phone as Colby looked away.

"Hey Collin what's up?" I asked.

"I'm here I came in early I didn't hit any traffic." He explained.

"Oh great I'll be up in a min wait for me  some of my friends are asleep in the living room." I said as I stood up.

"Alright see you in a minute." He said as I hung up.

"He's here." I said looking at Colby.

"Alright. Hey Josie I know it's a lot to ask, but is it okay if I say the night?"Colby asked sweetly as he looked down at me as we walked back up to my apartment.

"No problem you can sleep in my room like you did that one night and maybe this time you'll sleep in my bed and not on the cold hard floor." I said as I looked over at him as we made it to my floor.

"Thanks Josie I really appreciate it." He smiled.

"Josie hey!" Collin said as we approached my door.

"Collin!" I said as I ran up and hugged him.

"I missed you!" He said his hands resting on the small of my back.

"Hey I'm Colby." Colby said interrupting the hug.

"Hey man I'm Collin." Colin said pulling out of the hug and shaking Colby's hand.

"It's late and we are 3 hours ahead of you so I'm guessing you're tired. You can sleep in Matt's room." I said as I opened the door.

"Oh I thought I'd sleep in your room with you just like the old times when you wouldn't sleep with me." Collin winked at me.

"Actually I'm staying with her tonight." Colby piped up.

"Oh so you two are a thing?" Collin asked.

"No ... I wish." I mumbled that last bit so that Colby wouldn't hear me.

"Oh okay then Josie." Collin smiled at me.

"Yeah I'm going to bed." I said. "Matt's room is right there you can come get me if you meds anything." I said and I pointed Collin to Matt's room.

"Alright night.. Josie." Collin said.

  Colby and I walked into my room and I flopped down on my bed.

"Josie do you really think driving in that demo Saturday is a good idea?" Colby asked as he sat down beside me.

"No I don't, but I've always wanted to do it. It's now or never." I laughed that last bit.

"Curse my own advice." Colby said in a jokingly serious way.

"Colby why are you so worried about it?You do things that could get you killed all the time." I said confused on why he cared so much.

"Because I ... your ... your my friend." Colby said as he looked away.

"Colby I'll be okay." I said as I slipped under the covers.

"Alright I trust you I'll be there to cheer you on." Colby said as he lied down best to me.

"Thank you Colby. Matt's gonna wanna kill me when they announce my name." I said kinda nervous.

"And I'll stop him." Colby laughed.

"Goodnight Colby." I said reaching over and hugging him.

"Night Josie." He said as he hugged me back.

I flipped back over and fell right asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 4.9K 29
Finding their way back to the Queen Mary this group of Youtubers have an encounter with someone that changes their perspective on the paranormal.
115 7 12
When a girl and her best friend move to LA and into an apartment together, who will they run into? What will happen in LA?
3.3K 90 40
Leah had been bullied at school by her ex best friend. she made he split decision to move out to LA. he life got hectic but will it be 'normal'? all...
577K 12K 54
─ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 ・゚✧ | COMPLETED: 18 JULY 2019 | Elisha -better known as Ellie- i...