Ouran High School Host Club...

By sulbax

You are invited to an Exclusive party at Tamaki Souh's manor. You arrive and the first festivity of the night... More

Intro 1
Intro 2
The Glasses Card- WARNING!!! SMUT!!!!!
The Music Note Card
The Crown Card- WARNING!!! SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!
The Question Mark Card
The Heart Card
The Bunny Card

The Rose Card

12.4K 222 60
By sulbax

A rose. You suspect Tamaki immediatly and when you show him the card, you expect him to get all excited. But instead he nods and rushes you over to the designated closet and leaves you there for a moment. In steps Haruhi, who seems slightly awkwarded out. You've always had your suspicions about him, like he's keeping a big secert.

You greet him and he greets you back. You stand awkwardly for a moment, when he asks, " Can I tell you a secret?" You nod.

What could it be, you think to yourself. 

"Can you keep a secret?" He asks and you nod again.

"I'm a girl."

You laugh quietly.

"What?" Haruhi asks, slightly bewildered.

"I've always kind of thought you had a secret, Haruhi." Haruhi grins and then hugs you.

"Promise to keep it a secret? Kyoya-Senpai will get really mad if anyone knows." You nod again. 

"But why are you acting like a boy?" You ask, very interested in the story behind it all. 

Haruhi spends the rest of the time explaining the long story as to why her hair is short, the reason she even met the Host Club, coming to Ouran and everything in between. Tamaki knocks on the door, your time is up. You and Haruhi walk out, as if nothing happened.

*************************

You keep Haruhi's secret to yourself. And whenever you visit the Host Club, you always make sure to say hello to Haruhi with a wink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 33.2K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
7.7K 108 19
This is a little story I made about an alternate universe where Sal meets you at the apartments, and you quickly get close. You start hooking up, unt...
36.1K 490 33
! THE ART IN THE COVER IS NOT CREDITED TO ME! Smut is included now bitches I have at least 60% percent of confidence in this unlike my other failure...