Ouran High School Host Club...

Por sulbax

You are invited to an Exclusive party at Tamaki Souh's manor. You arrive and the first festivity of the night... Más

Intro 1
Intro 2
The Glasses Card- WARNING!!! SMUT!!!!!
The Music Note Card
The Crown Card- WARNING!!! SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!
The Question Mark Card
The Heart Card
The Rose Card

The Bunny Card

11.8K 206 70
Por sulbax

A bunny. You smile and show Tamaki your card choice. He nod and brings you to the designated closet and not a second later, in pops Hunni-Senpai. He giggles and hugs you. How can you not love this boy, you ask yourself. But more in a little brother way than anything else. The two of you sit down and talk and talk about cakes and treats, bunnies and other cute animals. 

He tells stories about when he did a martial arts more often and about winning Nationals. The two of you loose track of time, so much that Tamaki has to open the door to get your attention.

"You're seven minutes over time," he grimaces. You and Hunni-Senapi giggles and you pick him up, as he carries Usa-Chan, out of the closet. You hand him off to Mori-Senpai who gives a nod and Hunni grins at both of you.

**************************

After the end of the night, you say goodbye to everyone, but give Hunni-Senpai and big hug and swing him around and then kiss him on the forehead goodnight ^_^

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

69.4K 2.3K 26
"I take my pills and I'm happy all the time / Happy all the time / Yeah I'm happy all the time" {STARTED : June 11th, 2018} {FINISHED : August 13th...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
10.4K 184 7
Discontinued. I'm very disappointed in myself for making this, thank you for the views though<3 I LOVE YOU GUYS BUT PLEASE KNOW IM PAST THIS POINT.
468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...