My Imaginary Friend.

By Hopeless_And_Lonely

"H-he is real!"- Since I started high school, it has been rough. People constantly bullying me for my looks... More

Starting Over.

9 1 1
By Hopeless_And_Lonely

All through my years of being in school, I've been bullied by the so called "Popular kids". At this point it was so bad that I had to go to another school.

The alarm clock went off around 7 O'clock. I could already tell it was going to be a terrible day, considering it was only Monday. I whined while reaching over to turn it off before getting up to stretch out. "Ow!" The lower part of my back was throbbing in pain-- I might have slept in a weird position.

I walked over to the dresser and picked up my uniform before going towards the bathroom which was technically connected to my bedroom. Letting out a soft sigh, I lied my uniform on a shelve as I took off my clothes to wash up. About 10 minutes later I was finally done!

Moments after I headed downstairs, I suddenly heard a familiar voice-- it sounded almost like my friend, Johnny.

"Chinaaa~ Chinaa!!" He kept calling my name, his voice echoed in my ears. "Uh, what?" I whispered so nobody could hear me. "Are you ready for your new school?" It honestly took me a moment to answer back because I'm both excited and nervous. "Um! Of course. This year will totally be my time to shine." I did a sassy pose, flipping my hair and such, eventually going to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of orange juice so I can drink it with my animal crackers. Sitting down with both treats in my hand, I immediately start eating the animal crackers because why not?

Johnny, the friend who /I/ could see sat across from me; he gave me a wide smile and sighed happily while watching me eat but I didn't mind at all. I then took a few sips of the juice. My eyes averted up to look at the clock to see how many minutes I have. Unfortunately I only had five minutes great, just great. Internally screaming, I grabbed my jacket and put it on before picking up my bookbag. I felt the coldness go down my spine, that's how I knew Johnny was following behind me. Weird? Oh, I know.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8.1K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
159K 11.4K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...