Save me (Jimin X reader)

By Mochi9988

Jimin and his friends went for a camping trip in the forest. But it wasn't just an ordinary camping. there wa... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part8
Awaking
Frustrated
Smile
Beauty
Memories
The Gathering
Family
The Past
Sorrowful Night
First Day

Unique

4.2K 175 95
By Mochi9988

Jimin was fascinated by they way the girl smiled. Her trying to keep on a straight face but failing instead made his heart melt. It hasn't been long since he met her but he already grew attached to her.

Yoongi came close and her smile disappeared when she sensed his presence. Jimin didn't realize her smile made him cheerful until she stopped smiling. He felt down when she did. He wanted her to smile more. He wanted her to be happy. He knows she suffered before, which made his heart ached every time he thought of the pain she's been through. She deserves more than that. She deserves a better life but this is going to be hard to achieve after what she's been through. Yoongi disturbed his train of thoughts as he cleared his throat to speak.

Yoongi: "how is she?".

Jimin: " the bleeding stopped. I just need to clean the wound and bandage it". He said and lifted the girl up in his strong arms effortlessly. The girl tensed at his sudden action. Her reaction made him want to laugh but he held it in. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable in anyway. A smirk formed on his face instead he was lucky she wasn't able to see his face. He was expecting her to struggle against him but she didn't, which surprised him. Maybe she's starting to get comfortable around him, the thought made him excited.

Gently, he placed her on the bed and started attending her wound. Cleaning and bandaging it. As he was doing that, he thought she should know what happened after she passed out.

Jimin: "a friend of ours came to see you". He stopped what he was doing and continued speaking, "he is a doctor". He looked at her trying to read her expression but he failed. She was quiet.

Jimin: "he said you're suffering from dehydration, thats why you had an IV fluid attached to your arm". Still she didn't respond, "he also saw the bruises on your neck, he said it was...", he paused, "never mind". He looked away and continued cleaning the wound.

Yoongi: "he said it was an injection marks". He spoke baldly.

Jimin: "hyung!".

Yoongi: "what? you were gonna say that, weren't you?".

Jimin: "yeah, but then I've changed my mind, it's not the right time to talk about this now, she just woke up!".

Yoongi: "well, she's gonna find out sooner or later".

Jimin: "but still...".

The girl: "that's true". She spoke taking them by surprise.

Jimin stared at her eyes wide open. Finding it hard to believe she just spoke. Yoongi was surprised too, he was even more surprised that she confirmed what they've been arguing about an hour ago.

Yoongi: "you were injected before?".

The girl: "yes, many times in fact". Her voice was calm and emotionless. Jimin guessed she's good in hiding her emotions.

Yoongi: " and who gave you the injections?".

The girl: "they are many".

Yoongi: "they?".

The girl: "yes".

Yoongi: "who are they?".

Jimin: "that's enough, hyung". Jimin said after noticing her face twitching in pain. Yoongi still have many questions to be answered but he too noticed her pain so he decided to stop.

Yoongi: " I apologize, I hope I wasn't too persistent".

The girl: "I understand".

Yoongi was impressed by her attitude. He didn't expect her to act this way. He was expecting a crybaby or someone so fragile. Instead, she seemed to have a strong well and a control over her emotions. He can't imagine what she's been through and to have this calm attitude, even though she's weak and probably scared too, it was something he really admired.

Jimin: "hey, feeling better?" He asked her after he bandaged her arm.

She nodded in response, "thank you", she said.

Jimin: "anytime sweetheart" he looked at her for a few seconds then he smiled and asked, "what's your name?".

She stayed silent for a while then she spoke, "they call me Zero".

Jimin: "Zero? is that your real name?". He was confused at the strange name. He saw Yoongi as confused as him farrowing his eyebrows.

The girl: "no".

Jimin: "then what's your real name?".

The girl: "my real name?". She reached a hand to her head and let out a whimper.

Jimin: "you ok?". He came closer and placed his hand on her back.

The girl: "headache". she said with a shaky voice.

Jimin: "it must be from the thing on your head".

Yoongi: "indeed, and thats why I'm here". He said and Jimin stood up from the bed moving away to let Yoongi take his place. He leaned his back on the wall across from them and folded his arms against his chest. He watched Yoongi wearing gloves before he took his tools and sat on the mattress beside her.

Yoongi: " if you don't mind, I'm going to try to release this thing from your head". The girl nodded in response giving him permission.

He placed his hands on her sides gently turning her body to face him. Then he started his work.
Jimin was looking at her back that was now facing him. He hoped the process don't cause her more pain than what she's already having.

Jimin: "you know, this is Yoongi's second attempt to take that thing off, the first try didn't end very well". He chuckled.

Yoongi: "yeah, turns out this little devil has some electricity running through it, Jimin if you had felt the pain I had you wouldn't be laughing right now".

Jimin: "I'm sorry, but you didn't see your face when it happened, it was priceless, I wish I had that recorded". He said and laughed hard.

Yoongi: "Well, at least you had fun watching your hyung suffer".

Jimin: "oh I had a great time". They both laughed.

Yoongi stopped laughing when he heard the buzz.

Yoongi: "I think I've found the power source". He hesitate a bit before informing her, "I'm not gonna lie, this might hurt".

Jimin: "just tell us if you can't handle it, we'll figure something out".

The girt: " it's ok, I can handle pain". She was calm even though she was about to experience a massive pain. Yoongi wasn't sure if he should feel encouraged or sympathized.

Yoongi: "I'll take it slowly". She nodded.

Jimin noticed her hand clenching grabbing at her shorts tightly as Yoongi started extracting the power source. His heart ached at the sight. He wished he could take the pain away from her but there isn't anything he could do.

After a long while , Yoongi managed to extract the power. He took out a squarely shaped object and tossed it in the trash nearby. Yoongi looked at the girl for a while admiration written all over his face then he spoke. "You're a brave one, you know that?". The girl was panting slightly. She didn't reply. "I don't think I've seen anyone handle pain like you did". He said then grabbed his tool again. "Now the easy part, I won't be needing these gloves anymore". He took off his gloves then continued what he was doing.

Yoongi: "by the way, you didn't answer Jimin's question".

The girl: "hmm?".

Jimin smiled at the cute sound she made. Then he spoke, "yeah, I asked you what's your real name?".

The girl: " it's... it's (Y/N)" Jimin smiled widely his eyes disappearing.

Jimin: "thats a really nice name, (Y/N), I like the sound of it".

Yoongi: "nice to meet you (Y/N). I'm Yoongi".

Jimin: "and you already know my name, right?".

(Y/N): "yeah, Jimin". She said quietly.

Jimin's heart skipped a beat when he heard his name coming from her. He never thought hearing his name would make him blush but it happened and he was excited about it.

Jimin: "that's right". He smiled widely.

Yoongi placed the tool he had on the mattress beside him and raised both hands to take the mask off. Jimin watched from behind as he was gently pulling off the mask. It all happened in a few seconds but it felt like eternity. Her black hair was released and slid down on her back. It was breathtaking the way it moved down revealing it's length. Her hair was very long to the point it ends spread on the mattress behind her thick and shiny. Jimin wondered how soft it feels against his hand.

Yoongi was quiet. Jimin looked at him wondering why he was so quiet. He looked stunned in his place the mask still in his hands that were on his lap. He was staring at (Y/N)'s face for a long time. His lips slightly parted. Jimin was surprised to see a slight blush on his cheeks, Yoongi don't get blush so easily, whatever he's looking at it must be really interesting, he thought. Yoongi blinked a few times before speaking not breaking his stare.

Yoongi: "Jimin, you need to see this". His voice came out almost like a whisper.

Jimin had to admit he was really excited to finally see (Y/N)'s face. He always assumed she's cute and beautiful. Being able to look at her face directly made his heart race and Yoongi's reaction proved him right about her.

He unfolded his arms and pushed himself against the wall behind him fully standing. He walked closer to them and leaned in to take a look at (Y/N)'s face.

At that moment Jimin forgot how to breath. He was staring at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. And her gaze, that was locked on Yoongi's, turned to fall on his. He couldn't tell which part of her face was more attractive. Her small fine nose her eyebrows or her big eyes with long thick eyelashes. That's right! Her eyes! That's what Yoongi was talking about. Her eyes were stunning. He had never seen eyes like hers before. her eye color were extraordinary. It was bright red. Red like the roses he had always favored. Her eyes were absolutely unique.

_____________________________

---------------------------

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 211 50
In wich a girl thinks she can run away from her problems and hide her bruises underneath clothes. Park Jimin fanfiction Also I warn ya'll this shit i...
4.7K 246 18
"Legend has it that, the prince Jeon Jungkook never wanted to be a prince so he ran away, no one knew where till one day the King's army found him...
86.3K 4.4K 13
Set in 1590, A girl discovers a tower deep in the forest where people rumored it haunted and dangerous. Anyone who dares to enter the fore...
395K 10.9K 56
Imagines and Texts between you and Bangtan! ❗❗GIFS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS❗❗ #68 in Random - 11/8/2017 #738 in Fa...