My darling ( selection series...

By bracefaceNia2x

When the heir to the Norta throne turns 18, a selection is thrown.it's a competition between 35 girls who som... More

Cast
Silver world
My darling/ Authors note!
Chapter one// :The Enevlope
URGENT AUTHORS NOTE!!

Chapter 2// the interview

16 0 0
By bracefaceNia2x

***unedited****
The next day I was woken up to "wake up" my mom yelled " we have to drop off your envelope off,take your picture and your interview!" She yelled finally taking a breather then exiting my room.

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I decided to take my time to get ready today. I took a extra long shower just to annoy my mom. I brush my teeth then, throw on my favorite white sweatshirt and black leggings with my white converses.

I run downstairs to the kitchen,and grab a piece of bread and pop it in the toaster and sit on the counter waiting for it to get done. My mom runs down the stairs and tries to run and put her shoes on but is failing miserably. I chuckled to myself.

My mom looks confused at first but then burst into a fit of laughter when she finally calmed down she said. "Rosey, stop trying to be funny and go get ready" she really thinks I'm trying to be funny. I gave her a serious look and raised my eyebrow as I turn around and grab my toast.

When I turn back around all the smile was gone from her face. " Rose, please don't be difficult and change" my mom begged.

"Mom you should be happy that I didn't put my sweats on" I replied sarcastically with a little laugh then fake gasp and said " on second thought sweats sound like a good idea" I said stubbornly

"Just go change in to a dress! Ou and I can do your make up!" She sounded excited about the makeup part but I wasn't gonna give in that easily. She should be happy that I even decided to finally give in and sign up for the selection. "I can put earring on if you want, but this is the best it's gonna get". "Come upon let's go then" my mom sign and grabbed her keys.

*******************************************************

The drop office wasn't far from our house, it took about fifteen minutes to get there. "Why don't you want to be selected Rosey?" Kate asked "Well for starters I will miss home, my family.........oh and let's not forget about my sweat pants. Dresses are not my thing!" Katie and kategiggled and then started whispering to each other , there were kinda the trouble makers, I wonder what there planning I thought to myself. The car came to a stop and there stoop a line of 25 girls.All of them look like they bathe themselves in Makeup.

As I walked to get in line I felt the wind brush against my skin as I played With it with a flick of my wrist. As my mom and little sister walk with me. "Mom this line is so long" I whined as I point to the long line.

"Oh quit whining.......I told you we should have left earlier but someone didn't want to wake up" she said to me as she look at me with her arms crossed, and her eyebrow raised.

"But it was too early......and it still is. I need my beauty sleep" I whined again

"Well you cant be tired if you want to run a country" my mom spat. I was gonna think of a comeback but It was best if I keep my mouth shut, so I did

As I'm standing in line waiting, a girl in-front of me with a pink dress with sparkles at the top, with a ton of makeup on. She turns and looks at me and scoffs and says.

"You shouldn't even bother. You aren't gonna get into the selection looking like that."

"Well that was kinda the plan" i replied as my mom hits me on the arm "owww mom" I whined then turn back and look at the girl.

"You don't want to be selected?" She asks.

"Not at all" I reply

"Wow that's pathetic... and I bet your power is even as pathetic as you.....oh wait I doubt you even have a power" she scoffs again.

This girl was really getting on my nerves I rolled my eyes and said. "Oh honey, you must be mistaken I'm from house of osanos......and I just don't have one power I have the power to control the elements of nature but I don't let my powers define me as a person"

The girl laugh and says "it impossible to have more than one power"

I smirked and bend down to see a dead flower, I hover my hand over the flower and with a snap of a finger it wasn't dead no more. Then in the palm of my hand I created fire and then with my other hand I played with the wind to put the fire out. I look up to the girl look at me in total Awe and shock.

I turned around not wanting to continue the conversation and started talking to my mom.it felt like hours have past before it was finally my turn. And now I am in a very bad mood, I didn't get to have breakfast and now I'm missing my annual nap.

"Don't do anything stupid" my mom said

" I'll try not to" I replied as I waved to my mom and the twins who have a smirk on there face. Hmmm there up to something I thought to my self.

I hand in my form and stand in front of the camera.

"Are you sure you want to wear that" the photographer asks. "As sure as I ever be" I says and put on a big smile hoping that I won't get picked.

After I finish my picture a lady told me to go down the hall to the left. I start to walk down the hall slowly but as soon as I know the lady is gone I start sprinting down the hall. The faster I get this interview done, the faster I get to go home and sleep and eat.

When I open the door to the interview room people turn to look at me as they look at me up and down they smile. A man got up and walked over to me and grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a grey chair, and there was a black background with a camera in front of the chair.

"I'm Liam the right hand man for prince Dylan also his cousin so I'm guessing you already know what my power is. I will be in charge of every appears, if you make it to the palace I'm in charge of the selection" he said as I nod.

"Okay Liam since your in charge how about we start this interview, so we can get this rolling," I said, Liam smiles and nods, he points to the seat as I sit down.

"State your name,city,age" he said going back to his seat

"My name is Rosemary Anderson Osanos, but you can call me Rosey. I live in the city of Kent and is 17 years old" I said titling my head a Little.

" oh so your an Osanos... tell me more about your power" Liam asks with a curious smile

I did a nervous laugh not really like were this conversation is going. " well my power is a lot different from my family's" I replied with a nervous smile.

"How so?" Liam asks truly curious.

"Well I have mor-" I was cut off to the sound of little feet running and the door open and in came my to little 4 year old sisters. Shocked I did a little laugh.

Liam went to stand up but I raised my hand telling him not to. "Kate and Katie what are you two doing here" I said as I tried to stifle my laugh. I knew they were up to something.

" you were taking to long" Kate whined "so we snuck away from mom and went to find you" Katie finished with a laugh.

"So I'm guessing these are your sisters" Liam interrupts with a smile as kate and Katie climb up on top my lap and sit down.

"Yea,these little troublemakers are my sisters" I replied looking at my sisters with adoration.

"Okay now back to the interview.......what makes you happy" Liam asks.

I didn't even have to think about the question to to the answer to this question. " my family makes me happy.......my twin sisters make me happy." I grin ear to ear as I look down at my sisters who are smile with there little dimples popping out. "There the best thing that ever happened to me... I love them to death".

"Tell me something your thinking" Liam asks as I raise a brown.

"What I'm thinking right now?" I asks as Liam nods and smiles. I look down at Katie and says. " Katie you want to answer this question, what the number one thing that's always on my mind?" I say with a smile.

Katie raises her hand to het chin and says " well Sir that number one thing that is always on my dear oh sister mind is. Food oh and! Let's not forget about her sweatpants............I bet what she thinking right now is how she can't wait to go home and take a nap" Katie says with a big smile.

Liam looks at me in amusement and says " is the true Miss.Rosey"

" Liam I can tell you that is a hundred percent true" I replied with a smile as he laughs

"Hmm most of the girls answers were very different, most of them says how they can't wait to meet prince Dylan or how they can't wait to marry the prince" Liam challenges as he raises his eyebrow. I smile as I adjusted in my seat as I look at Liam.

" been here for hours, I miss breakfast and missed my annual nap and you expected me to have being the prince future wife in my head when the selection haven't even started?" I replied as I look at him like he was crazy. Liam burst in to a fit of laughter as the crew joined him. Did he really think I was playing?

"One more quest miss. Rosey......" he ask with curious eyes "what made you Choose to wear that.... most girls were wearing dresses and all that other stuff"

"Well as you can see I'm not like most girls....and I like what I'm wearing and I'm not going to change my style or who I am for anybody. I don't let pretty things like Dress and stuff define me as a person." I said flipping my hair as I smile at the camera.

"She's something else" I hear Liam said as he got up and walk over to me and claps his hands. "Nice job miss.Rosey. You will find out if you made it to the palace in two days tops..good luck and I hope to see you again."

"Thank you Mr.liam, and don't worry you won't" I said with a smile as I picked Katie and Kate up and sat them on there feet there feet to walk.

I walked out of the room with Kate and Katie and shut the door. When I knew we were alone I started running down the hall again. I laugh as I heard Kate and Katie running behind me. I was ready to get out of here.

As we reach our mom, she look at us in total shock surprised to see that the twins were with me I bet. " how did the twins get with you, I thought they were in the car sleeping" she said confused. I shrugged and the twins just laughed.

**********************************************************

Well that's chapter two for you, I really hoped you enjoyed. And again
Sorry this chapter was supposed to be uploaded earlier but it accidentally deleted and I was only able to save half but anyways. Don't forget to vote! And leave feedback! <3

~BracefaceNia2x out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
74.1K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...