Scott first day of vampire hi...

By Cookiedragon06

It is Scott's first day of school but it is a vampire school and he is a human and he is the only human in sc... More

Help
Lauranzside back story
Blood sucking class
The fight

The first day of school

279 7 11
By Cookiedragon06

Scotts pov

It is my first day of my new school and the first thing i fond out is everyone are vampires great i got on the bus and it was pitch black oh yeah i forgot they have night vision so i thought i will listen to music while i listen to music.

  I see blood red eyes watch me so I said "h..i"  and a vampire with fox ears and tail and with the sweetest voice "hi you must be Scott i am Callum are you new?" I am sweating a lot at this point and he knew that "by any chance are you a human" he asked and i said "y..e.ah what wrong" shocked was all over the bus i knew it is a bad couple of years.

callum pov

I got on the bus and i can smell blood that means they is a human on board i lick my lips as i came closer to a kid with teal hair and the smell of blood was strong i knew it was him so i said "hi" and soon i said that he was sweating hard out of no way i asked "are you a human " and he said in a scottish accent "yeah what wrong" gapsed were all over the bus good luck boy it is going to hard.

i stared a new story to add more stress on me and i like to write 

bye cookies and go to my friend Maylexie he\she is really good at this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5K 38
"You can't run, I'll catch you. You can't hide, I'll find you. So why don't you just give up, Sophia darling?" Sophia is an ordinary girl with a ord...
6.8K 431 41
𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘐 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘐...
1.5K 135 27
Sequel of my book Vamp. Story of two boys. One vampire other human. Stay tuned for their life updates
4.1K 373 30
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...