Regal : Majestic (Book #1) Th...

By Sarah24SM

Richie Russo, a business man who needs financial support agrees to marry the daughter of a mafia with nothing... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue!

Chapter 11

6.1K 353 12
By Sarah24SM

"You are awake" Alana comments as she walks out of the room to find both the men in her life having breakfast.

"Someone has to take care of the baby" Richie replies before he sips on his coffee.

"Well glad you realized how I took care of him while his father was away, for days without even letting us know where he was going" she retorts making him raise a brow in amusement.

"At least, I do not come home drunk and refuse to feed the baby" he jabs back and she narrows her eyes while walking towards the fridge but curses as she crashes into the chair.

"I did not drink last night" she hisses rubbing her knee.

"Yep that definitely was not stumbling because you were drunk but you were just mesmerized by my seer charm"

"Ugh, please charm and you? I would rather change Rick's diapers for the rest of my life than get mesmerized by your ugly charm" she rolls her eyes.

"And I would rather see you rolling on top of me instead of your eyes" he grins making her choke.

"That was nasty"

"We once did the nasty"

"Rick is in the room" she snaps.

"One day he will know the real reason and process of how he came to life" he smirks and Alana opens and closes her mouth as no words comes out.

"Oh yes, that mouth of yours...hmm" he sighs.

"We are not having any more Rick in the house"

"Of course not, I am sure we can come up with different names for the babies"

"You did not just say you want babies"

"Well why can I not say? You wanted one I gave you one and now I want one so you need to return back the favor"

"Over my dead body"

*******

"Actually, the right term is inside my body while I am underneath you moaning, shivering, loving and..."

"You are such an asshole, if you are so horny then go get a cold shower" she shouts stopping him while Richie laughs out loud before his son joins clapping his hands unknown why his father was happy.

"See even our little champ here knows his father is best" Richie chuckles as he picks up Rick in his arms.

"Between you and me, I am the only best in his life" she states taking her son away from his arms.

"He refuses to drink from the bottle, Alana" Richie speaks finally sober.

"He will get used to it"

"So, you will rather starve your own son?" he asks as he steps closer to her.

"My breasts will get saggy" she states making him sigh and hold her arms.

"Yet they will be the only pair I would like to get a hold on" he speaks making her scoff.

"You have no shame at all Richie Russo"

"What can I say my wife is not there when I need her and I am in dire need to her, it's been months" he grins.

"You are not there when I need you, sometimes just your physical presence is not enough for me" she speaks.

"I cannot drop everything and just be with you all the time" he smiles sadly.

"The times you are with me just does not make me feel you are with me" she retorts making him sigh as he slowly rubs her arms.

"Will you be going out tonight?" he asks making her frown.

"Why?"

"If not, I would like to take my wife and son out for dinner"

"Why not just two of us?" she pouts.

"Rick is too young to be alone or without anyone of us"

"What about having a nanny?" she protests.

"Do you really want some other woman take care of our son, leave him with her and watch him grow fond of her instead of you?" he asks and she thinks for a while.

"Rick will never replace me as his mother, ever"

"We are not having a nanny, uh-uh we are not having this discussion I am not letting anyone but you look after our son...

Now dress up good for me" he smiles as he drops a kiss on her forehead before doing the same with his son.

*******

"Oh seriously?" Alana sighs as she looks around her before staring at her husband who shrugs his shoulder.

"I did say I was taking you out tonight"

"Yes, you literally took us out, out of the house in the garden" she sighs before she walks towards the table that was set for her.

"When did you cook?" she asks seeing the food on the table.

"Actually, I did not, a vixen once told me if all of the people knew how to cook who will eat and order from fast food corners...

So, here we are everything has been ordered up" he grins making her laugh.

"A vixen?" she shakes her head.

"This is all I can give you at the moment" he smiles as he takes a seat.

"You can be unpredictably sweet at times, but we are not having a movie night though. I refuse" she warns making him nod his head.

"Oh, I would not even dare think we would be watching movie at night" he chuckles making her laugh along.

*******

"Dance?" Richie asks as he gets up and holds his hand out for her to take.

"Of course, and just because I am taller than you in my heels" she smiles as she grabs his hand and joins him.

"You can stay taller than me for the rest of our lives" he smiles as he pulls her closer.

"Why are you being so nice today?" she asks doubting his intentions.

"I have never once been not nice to you" he retorts as they sway a bit.

"That's a lie"

"Is it now?"

"You hide things, your intentions, your whereabouts all the time"

"Are you saying you would like to know where I go and come from?" he asks.

"Can you tell me?" she challenges knowing well he won't tell her and instead of answering her he starts to sing the lyrics on going in the background.

'The closer I get to you

The more I feel like crying

The further I get from you

The more I feel like dying

You said you'll be

Right here forever baby

There's no forever baby

I'm just looking for a little favor

And you're just trying to save a little time

Baby let me give you a piece of mine'

But he stops as the lyrics changes and Alana continues.

'That's what I get for loving you'

'I think of you daily

Loving every day about you

And I hope that you

You love everything about me too

But don't you leave like that

Don't leave right here, oh no

Stay with me just a couple minutes more'

Both of them stay quiet as they dance along quietly after that as the song continues but both of them do not sing the lyrics.

Alana wraps her arms around Richie's shoulder while he holds her tightly to him.

'That's what I get for loving you' he whispers softly in her ears.

*******

"This is a first" Alana frowns as she checks on her son to find him asleep.

"What is?" Richie asks as he walks inside of the room with two glasses in his hand.

"Him, he has been asleep for hours, not even a peek"

"Maybe, he did not want to third wheel his parents" Richie smiles as he hands her the glass before he caresses his son's cheek.

"I hope he is not coming up with something" she worries and he frowns as he touches Rick's forehead.

"He is fine, maybe just wanted to be a good boy tonight"

"Hope so" she sighs as she pulls her heels off.

"Want a foot rub?" he offers and she nods her head happily.

"God, I missed this" Alana groans as he massages her feet.

"Well if you want I can..."

"No" she refuses narrowing her eyes.

"What I was just..."

"Uh-uh, I know what you were thinking. I am not having another child so soon, not with Rick yet to decide his sleeping schedule and I do not want to have any more swelling feet for a while" she speaks as both of them remembers the times he had rubbed her feet as it was swollen when she was pregnant.

*******

"Watch out" Richie shouts as he rushes to grab Rick who falls off the sofa.

Rick wails in pain as he falls off the sofa and Richie pick him up at once trying to soothe his son's pain. He blows air through his mouth touching the little bump on his son's forehead before his eyes turns towards his wife.

"I just went to grab the bottle" she whispers scared.

"The fuck you need a bottle for?" he snaps at her and Alana winces a bit.

"I was just..."

"How much does he even drinks from you Alana, that you feel your breasts will get saggy? The fuck is wrong with you?

You try to make him take a bottle and I will make sure you never touch him ever again as his mother" his words make her silent.

"It's my body if I..."

"You should have thought so before you begged me to bed you and you sure as fuck should have thought about it before wanting to have a child...

He is barely few months old and if this is your way of letting me know you want a nanny for him, I get the point" he speaks before walking out of the room with a still crying Rick.

********

"I had put some cushions around him" Alana speaks as she stands on the doorway watching her husband tend their son.

"I know you love your freedom and you think I and our son has kept you away from the world but that's not true...

I have not once ever stopped you on doing what you love if I had then the first night you have stumbled back home drunk I would have set things straight...

And if you think that I do not see right through you, you are wrong. Just because I do not speak the words out does not mean it goes unnoticed...

Before we were alone, we could do anything we want but now we have a son, a human being we should be responsible for. This boy in here is a part of both of us and we are obligated to look after him no matter the terms...

You want to party hard, get drunk do it but at least think about Rick. He is too young to even know we are his parents, what do you think he will feel as he grows everyday with some other person on behalf of his mother...

Today he got a bruise while on your watch you think someone else can take better care of him than his own mother? It's not about if we can afford a nanny but about his care...

Do you really believe someone else will look after him better than you? If then, get a fucking nanny" he speaks making her sigh.

"I was not getting a bottle of milk for him but a bottle of water for me. We were going to have a movie day" she speaks as she walks to where her husband was seated.

"Sorry, I shouted" he sighs rubbing his face tiredly before Alana stands in front of him and pats on his shoulder.

"It's okay, it was not as if I was being any fair to you. I understand I can be a bit pushy at times" she shrugs her shoulders.

"Pushy? Try being barely bearable" he grins making her roll her eyes at him.

"And when you roll your eyes like that it makes me do things that made Rick" he grins cheekily and she hits on his shoulder before he pulls her on his lap.

"Will he be okay?" she worries as she touches her son's swollen forehead.

"He is a Russo, he will survive" Richie sighs as both of them stare at their sleeping son.

********

"Is he even normal?" Alana asks as she stares at her quiet son.

"What does that even mean?" Richie asks as he checks on the time.

"He has not fussed much and is like totally okay with everything. We have left home and out in different place but just look at him" she points out making Richie grins as he pinches her cheek.

"He goes after his father, patience in the veins"

"Oh please" she groans making him chuckle.

"Are you tired?" he asks as he goes to take Rick in his arms.

"No, I am good. When are the Lucero's arriving anyways?" she asks making him shrug his shoulder.

"No idea, Leon did say he will be in here in a while. He is bringing his wife and son along, knowing I was bringing you two in" he informs.

"Oh, are we going to have to talk about diapers and shit?" she asks making him chuckle.

"I don't know, well I thought it will make you motherly or something" he speaks making her scoff.

"How old is Leon's son?" she asks.

"I think around ours, they recently got married and had baby like few months ago"

"Oh, well I am all set and ready to boast how sweet Rick is for letting us sleep at night" she grins making him chuckle.

"I am sure you two will find something to talk on about" he smiles.

*******

"Thanks for accepting the invite" Leon states as he shakes Richie's hand before nodding towards Alana who smiles politely.

"Meet my wife, Flora" he introduces as he steps aside and let his wife stand next to him.

"Nice to meet you all" Flora smiles as she looks from Richie to Alana.

"My wife, Alana and our son Ricardo" Richie introduces as well.

"Well while we go talk some business why don't you ladies get acquainted well?" Richie smiles as he looks at his wife pointedly warning her to behave.

"Of course, darling, I do not want Rick to start on being boring as his father so soon" she cheers before pushing the wheel of her son's cart.

"I am glad we think alike" Flora grins as she does the same.

"See you men later" Alana smiles as she walks away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 474 24
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
1.9M 50.8K 41
A Mafia Story ••••••• Leila Romano is Giovanni Russo's wife, until she runs away from home after...
249K 8.1K 53
✨Book 2 in the DiSilva Series✨ Giovanni Marino must step up to the plate and fix the trail of chaos Antonio DiSilva leaves in his wake. He is discipl...
vehement By isla

Teen Fiction

56.2K 3.6K 24
Amalia Romano has been putting her heart back together, piece by piece after her high school boyfriend broke it four years ago, when he left the city...