The Baddest Boy in Town (COMP...

By awkwardpenguin3

*WARNING* This book is cheesy and sarcastic with an extra sprinkle of cliché. If you don't like that kind of... More

Intro
*Chapter One*
*Chapter Two*
*Chapter Three*
*Chapter Four*
*Chapter Five*
*Chapter Six*
*Chapter Seven*
*Chapter Eight*
*Chapter Nine*
*Chapter Ten*
*Chapter Eleven*
*Chapter Twelve*
*Chapter Thirteen*
*Chapter Fourteen*
*Chapter Fifteen*
*Chapter Sixteen*
*Chapter Seventeen*
*Chapter Eighteen*
*Chapter Nineteen*
*Chapter Twenty*
*Chapter Twenty One*
*Chapter Twenty Two*
*Chapter Twenty Three*
*Chapter Twenty Four*
*Chapter Twenty Five*
*Chapter Twenty Six*
*Chapter Twenty Seven*
*Chapter Twenty Eight*
*Chapter Twenty Nine*
*Chapter Thirty*
*Chapter Thirty One*
*Chapter Thirty Three*
*Chapter Thirty Four*
*Chapter Thirty Five*
*Chapter Thirty Six*
*Chapter Thirty Seven*
*Chapter Thirty Eight*
*Chapter Thirty Nine*
*Chapter Forty*
*Chapter Forty One*
*Chapter Forty Two*
*Chapter Forty Three*
*Chapter Forty Four*
*Chapter Forty Five*
*Chapter Forty Six*
*Chapter Forty Seven*
*Chapter Forty Eight*
*Chapter Forty Nine*
*Chapter Fifty*
*Chapter Fifty One*
*Chapter Fifty Two*
*Chapter Fifty Three*
*Chapter Fifty Four*
*Chapter Fifty Five*
*Chapter Fifty Six*
*Chapter Fifty Seven*
*Chapter Fifty Eight*
*Chapter Fifty Nine*
*Chapter Sixty*
*Chapter Sixty One*
*Chapter Sixty Two*
*Chapter Sixty Three, Epilogue*
Author's Note
New Book!
New Book Announcement!!

*Chapter Thirty Two*

12.8K 282 197
By awkwardpenguin3

*Unedited*

*Incompleted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zack, how are we going to get home if everybody is drunk?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as the bottle opener got passed around to everybody to open their beers.

"Uh, we won't be drunk tomorrow?" he asked shrugging guiltily.

"And you didn't think to tell me that we wouldn't be going back tonight earlier?" I asked as the bottle opener was passed to me by Cameron who was on my right. I popped open my first beer as Zack smiled at me innocently.

"Surprise?" he shrugged putting his hands up. I flicked my bottle cap at his face and it hit him in the forehead. Cameron started laughing at us as he pulled a deck of cards out.

"You didn't tell her everyone was staying the night dipshit?" Cynthia said from across the fire that was burning steadily.

"I forgot?" he said shrugging but putting his hands in front of him so he could block anything she threw. Lucky for him, she just sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You can borrow some of my clothes to sleep in since that idiot is... well... an idiot." She said tossing a glare back at Zack. I smiled at her as I passed the bottle opener to Zack.

"Thanks." I said and Cameron spoke up again.

"Alright, rule overview for the newcomers." He said grinning. The rest of the boys smiled evilly knowing damn well everybody would be drunk off their asses by the time we were done with the game.

"We go around the circle pulling cards from the deck and have to do whatever the card means. Ace is waterfall, everybody chugs until the person next to them stops. It continues until somebody finishes their beer or everybody stops." He started making Cody pipe in.

"Good way to get everybody wasted." He said grinning.

"Two is you, you get to choose anybody in the group to take a drink. Three is me, that means you have to drink. Four is whores, ladies drink." He continued making Cynthia snort.

"Classy." She said making me laugh a little.

"Five is bust a Jive, one of my favorites. The person who picks the card has to do a dance move and then the person to their left has to add on to it. It continues around until somebody messes up. Comes in especially hands for blackmail once everybody is drunk off their asses." He said making Kyle cover his face with his hands.

"It was one time bro." he said shaking his head.

"Yeah, one time that you fell flat on your face and got a bloody nose." Cody added laughing at him.

"Anyways," Cameron cut in. "Six is dicks, all the guys drink. Seven is heaven. Everybody reaches up with both hands, last person to reach up drinks. Eight is mate, whoever picked it gets to pick a mate that drinks whenever they do. Nine is Rhyme. The person that picks the card says a word and people have to go around and find a word that rhymes with it. Person that can't come up with one or hesitates drinks."

"No saying orange." Sammy piped in.

"Ten is categories. They say a category, and everyone has to say something that belongs in it. Whoever hesitates drinks. Jack is basically a mini game of never have I ever. Everyone puts up three fingers, when you have to put down a finger, you drink. The game stops once somebody runs out of fingers to put down. Queen is questions, you popcorn questions to people until somebody can't come up with one or gets distracted. And last but not least, king. My personal favorite. Whoever pulls king, gets to make a rule up until another king is pulled. Whoever breaks the rule has to drink." He finished off smirking.

"Shall we begin?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes later and the game was rolling along. I only had to drink once because somebody pulled a 4 which is so nicely referred to as 'whores'.

I picked up my card and flipped it over to reveal a 7.

"Heaven." I said as my hands shot up. Everyone else's did too but Kyle ended up spilling some beer on his head and everyone laughed at him as he cursed.

"At least I wasn't the slowest, Eric drink up." He said flipping his bear coated hair away from his face. Eric took a swig of his drink and I passed the deck to Zack. Since we didn't have a surface in the middle of all of us, we just decided to pass all the cards around.

"Three." He sighed before taking a drink and passing it along to Jason who was on his left.

"Queen aka questions." He said before looking around at who he was going to start with.

"Cynthia, why are you such a bitch?" he asked smirking.

"Born that way. Carly, how can you stand to date Jason?" she asked without hesitation.

"I can't. Cody, how can you be so dumb yet such a smart ass at the same time?" she asked instantly.

"It's just a talent of mine. Kyle, how many dicks can you fit up your ass?" he asked smirking hoping he would trip him up.

"As many as you want babe. Zack, what are you and Zoe?" he answered then asked without skipping a beat.

"Whatever she wants us to be. Julia, what's with you glaring at Zoe whenever she turns away?" he asked staring her in the eye. My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion as I looked over to her to see her scowling at Zack.

"She's being fake. Zoe, what's up with daddy dearest?" she asked turning to me. I froze not believing what she was doing.

Not now please.

Not today.

"I think it's time for you to leave." Cynthia said standing up and glaring at her.

"Whatever, I've already texted somebody to pick me up." She said standing up and half glaring at me one more time before storming around the side of the house.

I looked over to Zack worried that he would say something but he was just looking at me sympathetically.

I hated it.

Everyone was looking at me and I looked around slightly panicked.

What were they going to think?

What were they going to say?

Were they going to tell me to leave too?

I was about to get up to leave before a voice spoke up.

"Are you okay?" Zack asked and I looked over to his soft eyes and concerned looking face that was lit up by the fire.

Oh.

"What?" I asked still expecting them to tell me to leave.

"Are you alright?" he asked again.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine." I said looking back to the rest of the group who was smiling at me slightly.

"Finally she left. She was honestly a bitch." Cynthia said grinning at me and I laughed a little.

"Yeah, I never really liked her." Sam said with a slight frown.

Murmurs of agreement went around the group and I looked over to the next voice that spoke up.

"Well I mean I hate to say it but you hesitated, so you drink." Cameron said from beside me grinning evilly.

"Gladly." I muttered before taking a large swig from my bottle and just like that, the game continued. I'm not going to think about her tonight. I'm not going to deal with all that drama. It can wait for another day I decided in my head. She's not ruining my fun night.

"Oh no, Ace." Carly said with a grimace.

"Waterfall!" Kyle yelled and I sighed too. Looks like this was about to get interesting.

"I'm so sorry." She said to me before tipping her bottle up and then everyone else followed including me. I took smaller sips but was still constantly drinking.

Carly stopped a second after she started. Sammy stopped a second after that, then Eric stopped fairly quickly too. Cynthia took a second to stop and then Kyle didn't stop until he quickly finished his beer. We all took our bottles down and I sucked in a deep breath. I could already feel my head buzzing a little and I knew it wouldn't take long for me to be drunk if I continued but I figured I should just take one night to let loose.

"Alright, my turn!" Sammy said grabbing the deck of cards and flipping one over. I groaned as he looked up to the girls and said "Four." happily. I brought the bottle up to my lips and finished it off before picking up my second one and waiting for Eric to pull another card. I don't think this game will end very well for anybody.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Almost half an hour later and everyone was either pretty tipsy. Kyle drew a card and smirked evilly.

"Kinnnnnggg." He sand out grinning and everybody groaned.

"Hm, lets see..." he put his hand to his chin like he was thinking.

"All the girls have to sit on the guy to their left's lap." He said and Cynthia glared at him.

"You're an asshole." She said before standing up and sitting sideways on his lap so she could lean back on the arm of his seat. He just wrapped his arm partially around her back and she just looked over to Carly and I expectantly.

"Well? Go on." She said looking at me specifically.

"Slight rule override." Jason said before grabbing Carly's hips and pulling her onto his lap making her squeal slightly even though he was on her right and she was supposed to sit on Sam's lap. Kyle just shrugged and looked towards me. I stood up and took a step over to Zack's chair and he just grabbed my hips and pulled me down. I laughed at him and he chuckled in my ear as I sat back and pulled my legs up so I could set my feet on the edge of the chair.

It was Cody's turn so he grabbed a card and flipped it.

"Jack!" he said and everybody immediately put up three fingers.

"Never have I ever had a twin." Cody said obviously targeting Cynthia and Cameron who both scowled, put down a finger, and drank. Probably not a good idea since Cameron was the next up.

"Never have I ever stolen breadsticks from olive garden." He said and Cody, Kyle, Zack and Cynthia all groaned before putting a finger down and drinking. It was my turn so I thought for a second but it was slightly hard to concentrate with Zack's hot breath on my shoulder. I finally thought of one and smiled knowing it would at least get a few people out.

"Never have I ever smoked weed." I said and several people groaned, Zack being one of them. I felt him groan at first then laugh a little before he put down another finger and took a drink.

"Never have I ever been a girl named Zoe and pulled the shirt off of a guy named Zack." He said, and I could practically hear his smirk in his voice.

I put down a finger and took another sip of my third beer. It didn't seem like a lot and I was probably the one that hand drank the least. My head was a little foggy and my limbs seemed slightly slow but it was kind of nice. I felt gigglier and more carefree.

The group hooted and whistled and I just buried my face in my hands knowing there wasn't any chance in them listening if I tried to explain it. Zack tightened his arm around my waist as he leaned his forhead on my exposed shoulder and laughed. I laughed along with him after a second and Jason pulled a card.

I'm pretty sure we all just ended up forgetting about needing a loser of never have I ever and continued pulling cards.

"Four, drink up ladies." He said and Carly, Cynthia and I took a drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cynthia suddenly stood up about a half an hour later and pulled Kyle up with her who stumbled a little bit from surprise.

"Come on, I say everybody drinks the lest of their beers and we do something else." She said and grabbed her beer to finish it off. I grabbed mine anddrank the last of it as everyone else agreed and did the same. Zack and I stood up and I stumbled a little bit feeling slow and uncoordinated. I laughed as Zack wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me over to Cynthia and Kyle. The rest of the group followed and we ended up by the pool.

"I say we go for a swim." Cynthia said grinning as she stepped to the water. I felt anxiety build in my stomach knowing it probably wasn't the best idea but I just ignored it and sat down at the edge with Zack. I kicked my legs in the water and watched it ripple.

The rest of the group sat down at the edge of the water and watched Cynthia walk over behind me. I looked back as she put her hands on my shoulders.

"Come on Zoe, swim with meee." She drew out her words making me laugh a little.

"Okay." I said making her squeal and sit down next to me. She scooted in suddenly bringing her with me. My head plunged under water for a second before I popped back up above the surface laughing. I heard another small splash behind me as Cynthia popped back up and I felt warm hands on my waist. I looked back to see Zack floating behind me and I giggled. Kyle jumped in behind Cynthia and swan over the rest of the way to her. The rest of the group just sat and watched while joking about us.

"Chicken Fight?" Kyle asked and we all agreed grinning.

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*

Again, probably lots of mistakes. Not sure how long the internet will be up here. It's honestly a miracle that I'm even uploading this right now.

Anyways, bit of  longer chapter here so enjoy even though its kind of rushed. :)

XoXo

~awkwardpenguin3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
3.6K 148 23
Zoey Holland, average teen? Kinda, she's an out going girl, a trouble maker. But she also gets her work done and gets 90's, she's super smart, but al...
2.7K 160 22
TRIGGER WARNING! Read the first story, "His Name Is Lucifer," or don't, it doesn't matter. This story Break My Heart can be read as a stand-alone. I...
89.3K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...