Kalos Redone

By PokeBall252

Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia rev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 22

3.7K 110 28
By PokeBall252

A/N: At the outset, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your continued support. I hope this Chapter is good enough. Please do consider leaving behind a vote if it was good. Thanks!!:):):)

Jessie's POV :

We slowly went into the base with Raichu in the rubber cage, while he was still playing the knocked out part. A few of the grunts saw us in such a way as if we grew another head out of nowhere. Were we THAT horrible? Even that irritating Delibird was clapping it's hands while the old lady looked at us in surprise and gave us a nod of respect while we returned a fake one. We slowly went into our mini boss Archer's room while he received us in joy seeing Raichu with a new perspective.

Out of the blue, his drooped ears stood up and he sent a large Thunderbolt towards us, and it hit us but it didn't hurt us just like the twerp had said and we dropped down in mock agony.

"IDIOTS!! Can't you take care of one Raichu?", he yelled at us while we were still mock twitching and as if on cue, the twerp arrived chuckling.

"And who the hell are you, you clown?", he yelled at him.

"I'm the clown who's gonna kill you right now", the twerp told him and pulled out his shotgun from his back and fired it. Mini boss shrieked and ducked but a Pokeball simply came out from the shotgun and a massive and a rather Feraligatr arrived from it. That hyperactive Totodile had evolved?

"TAR!TAR!TAR!", he kept yelling again and again dancing as merrily as ever.

"You just got a dancing Pokemon. Congratulations!! Take him to the circus. This dumb Pokemon was the reason for your big build up?", Mini boss mocked the twerp who seemed to smirk. We couldn't see his mouth as it was blocked by the mask kinda thing.

"Buddy, look at me now", he told Feraligatr whistling and he turned around quickly and the tail smashed onto Archer in full force which sent him crashing into the nearby wall which partially shattered on impact. He then coughed some blood and began to breathe heavily which signified that his ribs were broken.

Then Raichu came towards him smirking and menacingly sparked his cheek spots before he was grabbed by Feraligatr who thrust him with full force straight into mini boss's chest with a 720 degree spin. Mini boss spewed some more blood and Raichu plugged his neck with his tail and began to charge a Hyperbeam.

"Don't worry Archer, Giovanni will be coming to wherever you are going, in a few days. PEACE!!", he yelled and smashed his head with his shotgun effectively killing him. Raichu however, wasn't amused as his Hyperbeam was left a complete waste and he fired it on a dead body.

"Ketchup's on me, buddy", he told him rubbing his head and suddenly his expression changed to that of an excited Pichu. Meanwhile Feraligatr was busy eating the power source of the entire headquarters and gulped the whole 220 volt source in a single chomp. The twerp simply rolled his eyes and returned his Pokemon and motioned the two of us to follow him.

4 hours ago, if someone had told us that Team Rocket had the worst ever plans, we would've smashed them to pulp....Okay tried to smash them to pulp, but then we understood the truth behind the image Team Rocket held.

"Ya fools, whatcha standin here fo'? Get out of dat room! Dis place could blow anytime!!", Meowth yelled pulling us out of the room and the twerp gave us a two finger salute and ran away. Lyncanroc smirked at him and followed suit.

"Dat...Lycanroc...Is a one of a kind, ya know?", Meowth told us panting.

"He knocked out 17 grunts wid a single Accelerock!!", he told us while we gulped in fear.

A few minutes later when the entire HQ was burned up and destroyed, we caught up with twerp who was bust feeding his Lycanroc who seemed to share his experience inside the HQ, as both of them were chuckling when Lyncanroc growled every now and then.

"I thought I simply asked you to disable the shut down protocols, Meowth. I didn't ask you to blow the HQ up", he told Meowth rather amused while Meowth sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

"It's been a while since I had blasted something twoip, dat's why I asked your Lycanroc to hit da main system with a Rock Tomb and da attack did it's magic", he told him grinning.

"Anyway, guys. I'll be leaving for Sinnoh, alright? Your old boss has planned an attack on Cynthia and Lance at their wedding. He'll be there as an uninvited guest and give the signal. I'll be there to stop him. Meanwhile, can you guys go back to Kanto to get some information from the HQ? You guys are experts at dressing up and tricking people, right? When you get enough information, meet me at Sinnoh. Would you help me?", he asked us and we nodded enthusiastically.

"We're also experts at diggin' holes, twoip. Want us to dig one, dere?", Meowth asked him and he simply shook his head chuckling.

"I'll see you at Sinnoh", he told us and walked away. Suddenly he threw a bag towards us and we shrieked and dodged it expecting it to explode.

"It wasn't a bomb, guys! I managed to loot some amount in the stash on my way out. Enjoy the fruits of your labour", he told us with a wink and called his Charizard who simply growled at us in the form of a greeting. The twerp then climbed on top of Charizard and flew away.

When I turned to see the money, I saw James running around like a 5 year old kid while Meowth was counting the cash. I couldn't hold it in any longer and I joined James in laughing heartily and running around in joy.

"Wait, why are you running around Jessie?", James asked me puzzled.

"Well, we are rich now and we could set up am independent organization or we don't have to visit other cities by getting blasted off again and again. We can afford flight tickets now. That's why I'm happy. What about you?", I asked him and he showed me a weird shaped circular coin.

"It's the rarest ever bottle cap, Jessie. Do you know that this is the first of the three caps which were manufactured?", he told me/asked me in joy while I rolled my eyes in dismay. Some things never change, do they?

Time Skip

Ash's POV:

After an excruciating 4 hour journey, I came back to my home....well the place I call home. It is a small shack I had built with the help of my Pokemon. It was just big enough for me to live in - nothing more, nothing less.

After coming there, I let put all of my Pokemon who began to play or train except Snorlax who ran to the nearest tree and began to eat its berries and roots.

After an hour or so, Pidgeot arrived with a letter in his beak - a letter from Serena.

After petting him, I decided to read the letter she had sent me while he decided to play with Noctowl and Decidueye who was still adamant on sleeping on top of pointy roofs.

Dear Ash,

It's been 3 months since you've written me a letter. Is everything alright? I hope it is. Again, I will be coming to Kanto and Johto to promote Contests. I really hope we could meet.

I miss you so much that I can't properly put it in words. Please don't make this too hard for me and come back to me as the same Ash I fell in love with. Alain is hell bent on finding you, Ashy. He still thinks that the way you left him alone in the finals was disrespectful and wants to meet you in person.

Mum also misses you, Ash. You've already become a son to her and she keeps asking me everyday if I had received a letter from you. May has officially become the Hoenn Princess defeating Dawn... yet again. I made it to the semifinals, but lost to Dawn as I still have to hone my battling skills. I beat the both of them hands down in the other rounds but I failed to do the same in the battling round.

The best moment was when May received the award from Wallace and her fangirl side took over. Drew became the Hoenn Prince by defeating Kenny. Dawn was extremely happy about that, and so was May.

Finally, Dawn plucked up the courage to ask Gary out who was happy she had asked him. They are now a couple and I won't say that they are really neat as a few days back, I caught Dawn making out strip naked on Gary's lap who wasn't dressed either. Otherwise, life has been going on in its own pace.

Come back soon, Ash. I love you.

Yours affectionately,
Serena

P.S. I love you, (just to make you realize it), Ash. By living in the past, you forget your present.

It was true, however. I hadn't been completely fair to Serena. I promised her that I would write to her every week but I hadn't written to her in 3 months. I did feel like kicking myself for forgetting to do so.

After that, I decided to go to Sinnoh to trap the next Magikarp in my net. Giovanni had caused me enough trouble already and I really wanted to get back at him for wasting too much of my precious time.

During crisis, Team Rocket had a decent communication level as the message would pass to the other side within 3 days. I had to get to Sinnoh fast as if the message reached Giovanni, he might attack the Kanto/Johto and Sinnoh champions in a different way which would always trick the common targets.

After going through these pensive moments, I went through my plan one last time syncing their strengths after which I returned my Pokemon to their Pokeballs, except for Garchomp who was my ticket to Sinnoh.

"Come on, Garchomp!! We're off to Sinnoh!!", I told him rubbing his head and he simply purred in joy.

Time Skip

Sinnoh had changed from the last time I saw it. Officer Jennys were around in each and every block while their Infernapes and Arcanines kept watch.

To get a better sight of the city, and to see possible vantage points, I climbed up the nearest roof until I saw a fleeing Team Rocket grunt.

"Give up, Jenny! You'll never catch me. I am the Team Rocket running champ. NOBODY can catch up to me, and NOBODY can change the fate of the soon-to-be happily married couple", he boasted while running away. Let's prove him wrong, shall we?

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 557 26
Ash and Pikachu are returning to the Kalos region to meet his old friends. Ash is very excited to meet them.And the main reason he's returning in Kal...
68.2K 1.3K 44
An amourshipping story taking place in an alternate reality following the Kalos gang. Ash, Clemont, Serena and Bonnie go through many adventures thro...
89.2K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...
181K 4K 130
Ash and Serena. Two who have met each other before as a child in a somewhat romantic experience, even if only one of them saw it as that. Serena is...