The Island Virus

By Texas_Alice

The big filedtrip. This year the Evergreen high school decides to go take the high school kids on a big filed... More

The Beginning Of A Great Adventure
CHAPTER 2 The bus ride

CHAPTER 1 THE FIELD TRIP

9 0 0
By Texas_Alice

(Starts in class room with teatcher and students)
(Every one talking really loud)

TEACHER:(angry) ALL RIGHT EVERYONE! SETTLE DOWN!

(Everyone rushes to their sets and become quiet)

TEACHER: (hands out pamphlets) Okay kids as you all know this week is going to be a field trip. (Everyone cheers) (yells) SETTLE DOWN!! (regains composer) AS I was saying. It is going to be a fun week BUT we need to go over some rules.

(everyone groans) (teatcher keeps rambling on while Alex talks to Echo)

ALEX: (coughs and whispers) Echo (coughs again) Echo! (Echo looks over slowly)

ECHO: (whispers) Yeah?

ALEX: I can't wait to go! What do you think we will find on the island?!

ECHO: Oh I...I don't know. (Slightly blushes) Mabe some cool plants or something!!

ALEX: (getting a little louder than a whisper) That would be so cool!!

(Teacher clears throat)

TEACHER: (annoyed) Alex? Have you been paying attention to anything I've said?

ALEX: (embarrassed) n.No.. Im sorry. I was so excited for the field trip.. I promise it won't happen again.

TEACHER: Good. I'm going to move on then.

(teacher keeps talking and alex and echo look at each other and share a snall laugh)

TEACHER: Does anyone have any questions?

(Everyone sits there staring at eachother)

TEACHER: I guess thats means we are ready to start getting on the bus.

(Every one starts cheering and talking loud)

TEATCHER: OK STUDENTS here are the assigned busses.(puts paper on wall)

(Students all crowd around it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 23.3K 70
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1.1M 46K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
4.8M 108K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
329K 28.4K 14
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...