Fear not the Blue Python

By TheKnownGirl123

"A true assassin never reveals its secrets." "Even your friends doesn't even know your second blade!" "Afraid... More

Prolouge
Chapter 2 ~ Answers
Thank you!! And Announcement
Chapter 3 ~ A friend in need
A/N
Chapter 4 ~ Flashback Attack
Chapter 5 ~ Monster
Notice

Chapter 1 ~ Renunion

9.3K 334 281
By TheKnownGirl123

Isogai woke up as he stretched his arms. He looked at the clock and realized it was 11:45. "Crap! Kataoka's waiting for me!" He exclaims, packing his normal black suit and wore a white shirt with black sweatpants.

As he used the shortcut, basically jumping on roof to roof and tree to tree, he made it on top of the E-class building. "Ah! Kataoka!" He says as he panics. She looked up form the building, showing anger in her eyes. "You're 30 minutes late. You're becoming a slacker, just like-" "I am not Okajima." He stated, as he jumps off the building and landed. "Let's clean this up and get it prep!" He said, sweeping already.

Isogai and Kataoka were the only ones at the campus, cleaning and snipping everything. The tables were out, and the banners with ribbons were up. It was fairly quiet, so Isogai coughed. "Remember how we tried dating?" "Oh that was terrible." Kataoka exclaims as both she and Isogai laughs. "Note to self, don't ever be a beggar." He says as he chuckled, Kataoka smiles in amusement, before sighing.

"You think Fuwa will be here yet along with Marumatsu and the others?? We need them to create the food." Kataoka asks, before getting a anti-sensei knife thrown at her, but able to dodge it.

"Oh, there they are." Isogai said as he waved to the young adults. Chiba, Hayami, Kurahashi, Okuda, Marumatsu, Teresaka, Hazama, Sugino, Kanzaki, Takebayashi, Okajima, Yada, Sugaya, Kaede, Mimura, Hara, Nakamura, Fuwa, Mobile Ritsu, and Itona. "Hey, where are the other five?" Kataoka asks demandingly, before getting sacks thrown at her.

"Here." Someone says bluntly, before Isogai cheers. "Karma!" Kataoka looks up and see the red haired sadist smirking at her. He was dirty of course, and so was Hinata, Kimura, Maehara, and Yoshida. Kataoka frowned. "So..." "Yeah, he wasn't with us."

Isogai sighs as he grabbed the kitchen knives. "Let's create the same foods from that food festival from the café." Isogai states as everyone were pumped up.

Some kids cooked up the acorn noodles, the almond-honey nut chocolate drizzled dessert and other side dishes. Others brought in drinks or made drinks from the mountain. "Remember, don't over do the mountains environment! Remember Koro-sensei's book of rules!" Isogai warns as Maehara looked at him in horror. "YOU FINISHED THAT?! I COULDN'T EVEN READ THE SECOND PARAGRAPH!!" He screams as he started ranting.

Everybody else was changed. The girls were wearing either a dress or a romper. The guys were wearing suits, except Terasaka. "And you're supposed to be a politician." Karma jokes, as Teresaka was trying to punch the loving crap out of him. Karma dodges them all, using Karasuma's dodging skills. "YOU BASTARD!!" Teresaka screams as Karma wore a sadistic smile. "C'mon, come at me! Oh wait, you CAN'T!" He smiles, as Kataoka sighs in disappointment. "You guys are supposed to be adults, not children." She scolds.

Meanwhile...
Nagisa was hesitating, he looked at the door and looked back at the bed. "Should I stay or should I go?" He asks himself while holding his tie. "You should go." Lovro yelled form the other side of the door. Nagisa wore his signature (=_=,') face. "Sir...? Were you eavesdropping?" Nagisa asks, feeling angry.

There was silence, until the old assassin answered. "Kind of? I was-" Before Lovro can finish, an axe was thrown at the door. The axe went through it, nearly killing Lovro. "Control your anger! I was checking to see if you're ready!" He scolds, while Nagisa peeked through the new hole. "I now have a ginormous peep hole. Cool." Nagisa stated as he smiles.

Lovro looked at him in confusion and horror. "Why am I still alive?" He asks himself as Nagisa brought his hand up. Lovro took the hand and got up. "So, are you ready?" Lovro asks as Nagisa nodded. "But, question..." Lovro looked back at him. When he turned around, he expected a Nagisa with curious eyes. But nope, it was a Nagisa with anger and distrust in his eyes. He showed his phone call history. "YOU CALLED IRINA AND TADAOMI!?" He exclaims, gripping his phone.

Lovro looked at him and sighed. "I didn't tell them about you, I told them to be there." "Ugghhhhhh-" "Don't even got back in that room!" He demanded as Nagisa bickered. He sighs before putting his phone away and grabbed his blue coat, over his shoulders. "Fine, let's go." He says, before Lovro stopped him. "You have a new target also." He stated, as Nagisa lit up. "Who is it?" "Gakushuu Asano. Do not be fooled, he is very tricky to kill, others have tried to do so and they got caught." He stated, as Nagisa nodded. "I'll just play teacher at his school, right?" He asks as Lovro nodded

"Let's go to that reunion!" Nagisa says happily as he entered the black van. Lovro nodded as he went inside as well.

Back at the kids...
"Oh hey! It's Professor Bitch and Mr. K!" Kurahashi exclaims in excitement, before Nakamura came out and realized the rings on their hands. "WHAT?! THEY'RE MARRIED?!" Nakamura exclaimed as she runs over them.

"Hello to you too." Kurasama sighed as he saw them. The blonde just waved as she smiled and snuggled up against the male, making him angry. "HEY! I SAID NOT IN PUBLIC!" He yells as he held her and dropped her on the ground. The blonde assassin then screams at him. "YOU ASSHOLE!!" "Aaaand they're still fighting." Hinata says in a weak smile.

Kaede then walked outside as she smiles. "Ah! Hello!" She says, ignoring Kurahashi's whines of jealousy and Kataoka's scolds onto the two boys while they were still fighting. "I see you guys cleaned this place up quite nicely." Karasuma stated as he took a seat, taking out his computer and started typing. "And he's in work mode." Bitch sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "He's always in work mooooooode! Even in parties." She whines as he got pissed yet stayed quiet.

Nakamura came over and shut his computer lid and took the computer off the table. He just stared at the table and sighed. "C'mon Mr. K! This is a reunion, to gather up and say hello, not to gather up and just be your self from the last seven years!" She says playfully. "Didn't you guys greeted each other over the texts?" He asks, while Nakamura walked away from him. Yada walked over to him as she chuckled. "Don't mind her! She's just...herself!" She explains as she laughed nervously, before walking away awkwardly.

Karasuma sighed as he got up. "What am I supposed to do now?" He asks as he looks at his watch. "It's barely 5:45." He mumbled, while Bitch just poked his cheek. "Mingle! That's the whole point of parties!" She says, as she walks away talked to where Kurahashi, Hinata, Okuda, Nakamura and Yada are at. He just watch as he sees his wife and his former students mingle.

"You lonely?" He friend around as he saw Isogai and Karma walked towards him. "Ah, hello." He said as he shook hands, like greeting a stranger. "How's your job as a bureaucrat going Karma?" Karasuma asks while the red head sighs. "Not easy, but feeds my wallet very well." He jokes while Karasuma chuckled and Isogai smiles. "I'm looking for a job sooner or later, maybe a teacher like Nagisa." Isogai states, putting his thumb on his chin, thinking.

"Speaking of the blueberry, where is he?" Karma asks as Karasuma and Isogai looks at him weirdly. "Blueberry?" They ask in unison, as Karma looked at them. "Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, that's his nickname. He calls me strawberry." He explained in a nonchalant tone. They looked at him with a (-_-') face.

"Well back at the question, I'm being serious, where is he?" "I was about to ask you guys that question." Karasuma answered as he sighs, looking all over the place. Maehara came over and noticed the older man. "You looking for someone?" He asks as Karasuma looked at him with surprise. "Ah, yeah, and hello." "Who're IT AUTO-CORRECTED TO WHORE- you looking for?" "Lovro." He stated plainly, looking at his watch. "It's almost 6:35." He mumbled.

"Why the guy from every horror movie?" Maehara asks with a (~_~,') face. "Because he said that he has something that belongs to everyone." He stated, while Maehara and the other boys looked at him. Everyone heard and walked to him.

"You serious?"

"It better be money."

"How do we know that he isn't lying?"

"Because I'm not." Out from the shadows, Lovro walked over to them, hands in his pockets where his coat is, walking tall and firm, showing professionalism. "Ah, Lovro, where is this so called 'surprise?'" Karasuma asks as Lovro chuckles. "Don't worry, I didn't forgot about it. It's not even an it, it's a person." He stated, having everyone eager.

"The assassins from the Okinawa?"

"A celebrity?"

"Jason Borne?" "SHUT UP!!"

"Hey, come out!" He motioned as he a figure started moving. The bushes started to rustle, before it stopped moving. A text message was shown as Lovro to his phone out.

Blue Python: I'm not going out...

Lovro sighs with disappointed and pissed face. "GET OUT HERE NOW!" He demanded as the kids and the other two adults had a (=~=) face. "Is this person...shy?" Bitch asks as she felt kind of sorry. "He'll come out soon." Lovro answered. "Who's Blue Python Though..." Karma questions. The phone rings once more.

Blue Python: I'm coming out...

As the bushes rustle again, the figure finally came out, showing a blue formal outfit with blue hair and porcelain skin with sapphire eyes. Some of the girls nearly cried, Kayano just stared at him wide eyed. Some do the boys either were pissed or relived to see him, Karma has tears threatening to escape. The teachers had the same reaction as the kids, shock.

"No way."

"Why didn't you answer us?"

"I thought you died."

"Like time no see guys, sorry for the wait." Nagisa said, smiling as if it was a normal greeting. No one had the guts to say his name, except the red haired sadist. "Nagisa!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 210 15
Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nagisa was put in a mental hospital for a...
694K 19.4K 90
Let say that you are Tadaomi Karasuma daughter. No, you're not related but he took you in when you were 10, ever since then he has been a second fath...
194K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...
637K 23.4K 50
|| AFTER ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM|| It has been many years since Koro-Sensei was killed by Nagisa Shiota. None of the students has really moved on fro...