Idiot/ Stevepop

By YaBoiDally

"What?! no I don't like Soda! That's gay!" I lied as images of Soda flooded into my head. More

Chap.1
Chap.2
Chap.3
Chap.4
Chap.6
Chap.7
Chap.8
Chap.9
Chap.10
Chap.11
Chap.12
Chap.11
Chap.12
Chap.13
Chap.14
Chap.15
Chap.16
Chap.17
Chap.18
SURPRISE
Chap. 20
Chap.21
Chap. 22
Chap. 23
Chap.24
Chap. 25
Chap. 26
Chap.27
Chap. 28
Chap. 29
Chap. 30
Chap. 31
Chap. 32
Chap.33
Chap.34
Chap.35
Chap.36
Chap.37
Chap. 38
Chap. 39

Chap.5

6.1K 167 222
By YaBoiDally

Sodas POV

I sighed as my elbow slipped on the counter. I hated having to work the counter whole Steve was outside fixing up cars.

I hadn't talked to him about the night before. We had barely talked at all actually. We just said good morning to each other and made our way.

I was worried he was uncomfortable and he didn't like it. I liked it. I loved it. If he didn't want to kiss you then why did he?

I sighed again and the front door opened to show Steve, his hair matted against his forehead and his body dripping water. I chuckled at the sight of him and his pouty face as waterdroplets slipped down him.

"Raining?" I asked. He sighed and nodded as he ringed out a corner of his shirt. I glanced at the clock and saw that it read 5 p.m.

"Well our time is up anyways." I said, hopping over the counter.

"Let's go play in the rain like we used to do." He said with a grin. I chased him outside as water hit my face. It felt nice to get rain in the hot May air.

I ran after him until we reached the park and we fell down into a mud spot next to each other, gasping for air as we chuckled.

When our laughter died down I looked over at him to see he was already staring at me. He blushed and quickly stood up as I did too.

He ran a hand through his hair and I grabbed his hand,causing him to look at me.

"Steve... where are we?" I questioned. He sighed and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Im... I'm not gay." He snapped suddenly pulling his hand away. His voice shook a bit at the words and I felt my heart crack a little.

"Then why did you kiss me?" I asked as rain dripped down my face.

"I-i-." He stuttered as he tried to search for words. He seemed so flustered and upset.

"Steve... you love me... don't you?" I asked, finally realizing why he was getting so upset.

"No! This is all in your head. The whole 'love' thing is a fairytale you made up to feel better!" He snapped as tears streamed down his face. I was right. He did love me. And he was scared.

"Don't give me that bullshit!" I yelled as tears stung my eyes.

He looked at me as his bottom lip trembled.

"You love me! Admit it! You wouldny have kissed me if you didn't!" I yelled. I felt a sharp blow to my nose and stumbled back as my nose throbbed and blood dropped down onto my shirt. I looked at Steve who was staring at his fist as if he wasn't the one who had hit me.

"Soda i-" but I cut him off. I slammed my lips into his and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He quickly melted and his hands softly grabbed my hips, pulling me closer. I could taste the blood in the kiss but he didn't seem to mind it.

I pulled away and smile sadly as tears streamed my face.

"Let me know whennyoure ready to admit it, Steve." I said with a shaky voice before pulling back and walking down the street. Watching my feet as I stuffed my hands into my pockets and blood ran from my nose. I sniffled and wiped away a tear as I tried everything in my power to not turn back around and run to him. I didn't turn back to look at him. I knew if I did that I would snap and run to him.

"He's just an idiot, Soda." I tried to convince myself but I knew it wasn't true, no matter how many times I ran it through my head it would never be true.

"Idiot." I sobbed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 705 17
"it's going to be okay, i promise." sodapop curtis bought her a hot chocolate. - if ur looking for an easy read that's lowkey garbage and won't make...
3.5K 66 21
imagines of: Λ– ᑣ𐭩 ⊹ ΰ£ͺ ΰ±¨ΰ§ŽΛšβ‚Š dallas winston ponyboy curtis sodapop curtis darrel curtis johnny cade steve randle two bit mathews Λ– ᑣ𐭩 ⊹ ΰ£ͺ ౨ৎ...
5.3K 34 15
❝ i'd rather them put millions of bullets into me than just stand there and let me look at them and realize they never actually wanted me.❞ if i was...
27.7K 337 37
This story will be in Third Person POV and Steve and Soda's POV only. There's also MPREG in this story. Warnings: smut, cussing, rape, self harm, dea...