His Weapon - Book 1 [Z.M]

By KiinggT

WARNING: This contains mature content such as sex, violence and bad language. Please don't read if you're und... More

Author's Note
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
Not An Update (Please Read)
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
Epilogue
The Sequel
Excerpt from His Undoing

IX

4.8K 192 18
By KiinggT

Often what feels like the end of the world is really
A challenging pathway to a far better place
- Karen Salmansohn

Asia Major - All about me

I swallowed hard, not looking away from his heating gaze. I wasn't going to back down and show any form of weakness.
"What do you mean by why?"
I asked. His grip tightened, pulling me closer to him. I visibly tensed up— our closeness took away all my rebellion.
"What I mean Muna is, what the fuck are you doing with him?"
He hissed this time, doing away with his calm approach.
He thinks he owns me, I see. His guts angered me beyond control. Underneath all my anger was confusion. Confusion as to why he even cared in the first place— he didn't want me and now that someone does or more like he thinks someone does it's a problem?
My anger turned into irritation.
"Why the hell do you care?"
I replied, hiding my anger. His eyes darkened, nostrils flared and his grip tightened.
I was trying soo hard to ignore the torturous scent of his cologne— the one that had my knees weakening every damn time.
"You really don't see what the problem is?" He asked, pulling me closer so he could snarl into my ears. His lips grazed ever so sensually over my ear lobe which caused my panty to dampen
"Stop it Zayn! I'm not that dumb to think you care."
I spat, yanking my body away from him forcefully, wanting to be far away from him as possible. I wasn't going to let him fuck my mind up again— my heart was already damaged.

He frowned.
"Don't create a scene!"
He remained calm, straightening his perfectly tailored suite. No matter how hard he tried to hide his anger I could see right through him— he was fuming.
His beautiful eyes locked on mine. Something about him telling me what to do triggered a soft spot within me, it felt like old times and considering the fact that there aren't good memories my rage was understandable.
"Don't fucking tell me what to do!"
I walked closer to him, letting the words roll off my lips tauntingly. I couldn't let him know just how affected I was.
His arm snaked around my waist before I could even understand what was happening. My palms rested on his toned chest, wishing I could feel his bare skin.
All I could pray for was for my heartbeat not to be heard.
For seconds all he did was stare at me— a look I knew all too well dancing in his eyes, want.
Slowly he leaned in causing my breath to hitch.
'You're supposed to be mad at him Muna.'
My subconcious warned me but my body couldn't conform— betraying me to the highest degree.

He begun to move again, slowly, which I mimicked. His hand dropped lower and lower and my heartbeat quickened, if that's even possible considering it's previous speed level.
"I missed you."
He whispered into my ears causing my eyes to widen. His palm finally reached my butt. He squeezed it just like he did that night.
"Zaynn—"
I moaned softly into his ears, mentally cussing myself for being so weak when it comes to him. However, I still couldn't believe my ears— there's no way he could have said that.
We hear what we want to hear sometimes. . .
Shortly after his tongue followed. I had no idea why he was doing it but my vagina clenched, wanting his finger.
He flicked his tongue over my ear lobe which sent shivers down my spine.
I held unto his shoulder tighter. Blood pumping into my head causing me to feel dizzy.
For a second I feared for Nick seeing us in such a compromising situation.
Slowly he kissed behind my ears, trailing down to my neck. Still not believing what was happening, I wrapped my arms around his neck.
He didn't stop me.
"I don't want you around him."
He was telling me what to do yet again and that was enough to turn me off despite him practically willing to fuck me in public.
I unwrapped my arms and slightly pushed him. His brows furrowed.
"Don't touch me Zayn! You can't tell me what to do, you don't own me."
This time not hiding my anger.

In a moment of weakness I allowed him to use it to his advantage. As much as I wanted to hold him and kiss the fuck out of him— I couldn't.
I deserve better.
It was obvious he wasn't used to being told no. His nostrils flared and anger became evident on his face.
I swiftly turned around to leave but he held unto my wrist, yanking me back.
"We aren't done talking."
He hissed, pushing my last button.
"Fuck talking, that's why you have Lilja now."
I just had to bring it up— it was eating me up inside.
He looked taken aback, a blank expression soon followed as he maintained his grip on me. 
"Stop being soo fucking difficult!" He growled.
"Go fuck yourself!"
I smirked, yanked my body to freedom and walked away not once turning around.
My heart was beating beyond control. I wanted to get out of there.
Nicholas and Lilja were conversing away with a male figure that was sat in my seat, his back facing me.

As I got closer Lilja's eyes fell on me with a perfect smile on her face.
"Where's Zayn?"
She asked immediately I stood beside them, taking a seat right next to Zayn's. Nicholas reached for my hand instantly, planting a kiss over my knuckles and smiling brightly at me.
"I think he stopped to talk to some people," I lied.
My eyes travelled to the young man that was currently occupying my seat and it turned out to be none other than Alberto.
His eyes widened excitedly, slightly shocked.
"Muna?" He asked, earning Nicholas' and Lilja's attention.
Shit. I knew instantly that my cover had been blown. All I could pray for was that he doesn't say something stupid when Zayn returns.
"Hiii." I greeted gleefully, rising to my feet to give him a hug.
"Where have you been?"
He asked, pulling away with a bright smile.
"Just around," I shrugged, returning to my seat.
I glanced at Nicholas, a questioning look on his face. Discreetly, I mouthed a 'later' indicating I would answer his unasked question to which he nodded. Right away I knew there was no way I was going to be able to keep Nicholas in the dark for long.

Alberto was his normal self, charming and funny whiles Lilja just kept looking around— probably searching for Zayn in the crowd.
Finally he made his way towards us. His face in a deadly frown. Our eyes locked, causing my throat to dry up instantly.
He took his seat which was next to me. Pulling Lilja in, he kissed her savagely— leaving me to die of jealousy within. My heart broke into a billion pieces, digging my own grave mentally. Alberto glanced at me and I smiled, indicating I was okay even though I wasn't. A look of confusion was on his face, probably trying to figure out what was happening
Nicholas on the other hand was totally oblivious to everything that was happening.
"Do you want to dance?" I asked Nicholas, realizing we hadn't danced together since we arrived but my main purpose was to escape the torture Zayn was making me undergo. He smirked.
Without replying he rose to his feet, stretching out his hand for mine.
He lead the way, pulling me closer to his body. His arm wrapped around my waist, touching my bare skin.

He didn't lead me all the way inside. We were still in sight of Zayn and everyone, just at a little distance.
"Your beauty amazes me."
He whispered into my ears, pulling me closer and I begun to match his steps.
He has a way with words that entices me. Words no one has ever said to me.
Chuckling, I laid my head on his shoulder.
"Thank you," I replied after a few seconds.
We went minutes feeling each other's touch as we danced. Nothing mattered— I was in a state of peace, something I hadn't felt in ages.
We were soo close that I could practically feel his heart beating. He kissed the top of my head ever so softly, making me raise my head. His lips ghosted over my forehead this time causing anticipation to build up within me.
His lips touched my skin. It was different from the first time I let him this close to me in his office. Then he was like a beast wanting to prey on me but this was different.
Slowly, I began to raise my head and every time I did he quickly pecked me, his soft lips on my face.

Lastly he pecked just above my lips. I lifted my head up fully and our eyes locked. In that moment he looked extremely sexy, unlike all his glorious moments.
His eyes left mine and trailed towards my lips sensually.
He leaned in further— his lips ghosting over mine causing my lips to part.
Finally our lips touched. His hand sneaked behind my neck, pulling my head closer. He kissed me softly, sucking on my lips only and I reciprocated.
His tongue asked for entrance which I granted instantly, pulling him closer to me by his waist. I was lost in the kiss, closing my mind in on the moment.
His free hand caressed my bare back which had heat erupting in my body.
I was literally out of breath from how long our kiss was and still I didn't want it to come to an end.
He pulled away with my bottom lip between his teeth, releasing it shortly after. My face in between his palms by then.
I smiled up at him, mirroring his smile as well. He leaned in again so that our nose were touching as he caressed my face. He pecked me quickly again.
The music was long over and we were the only ones standing outside.
I chuckled and pulled away.
Reaching for his hand and lacing my fingers with his, I lead us back to our table— a stupid smile plastered on our faces.

There was a deadly frown on Zayn's face as he blatantly glared at me. His chest heaving up and down. My smile was long gone as we walked closer.
I had forgotten all about Zayn and his presence.
Nicholas squeezed my hand. He pulled me closer and kissed my hair again before parting from me and taking his seat.
I awkwardly sat next to Zayn, next to Nicholas as well— sandwiched between the both of them. Alberto looked nervous as he glanced at me. There was an awkward stillness in the air with Lilja sat in silence with a huge and noticeable frown on her face.
Something definitely happened.
I sent a questioning look to Alberto to which he hinted at us not being able to speak.
I stood to my feet, hoping he'd get the picture and follow me.
"I'd be right back."
I whispered to Nicholas and walked away after receiving a nod from him.
Walking pass the few people around, I finally stopped at the balcony— almost at the opposite end of the mansion.
I turned around and Alberto was right behind me. He walked closer with his hands in his pocket.
"What's going on?"
He asked, standing opposite me. He looked worried for some reason which gave me more reasons to panic.
"I have no idea Perez, that's what I want to know."
I said desperately.
He sighed heavily, running his finger through his hair. I could tell he was hesitant for some reason.
"Look I don't know much cause I'm just as confused as you but Zayn... all I know is that he isn't over you."
He walked closer.
"—And seeing you with Nicholas is going to cause soo much trouble."
He concluded as I stared at him blankly.
Zayn is a selfish bastard— he doesn't care about me, he never did. His ego was just being pierced by me being okay without him.

So he thinks. . .

I sighed frustratedly.
"It will all be over and go back to normal immediately I walk out of here, don't worry!"
I tried to assure him but he chuckled.
"Don't deceive yourself Muna, he wouldn't let go of Lilja for no reason."
Let go of Lilja? I was about to ask for a detailed explanation but an all too familiar presence interrupted us.
He patted Alberto's back, his eyes directly on mine.
"Can I talk to her for a second?"
He asked a hesitant Alberto that gave me a questionable look, asking if I was okay with it.
After nodding I watched him disappear from sight. I swallowed hard— my earlier approach of bravery long gone.
There was silence for what felt like eternity as he stared into my soul.
"I have a proposal for you—"

Please vote • comment • share

•Princess T•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 40.8K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
396K 8.2K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
83.5K 3.7K 31
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...
259K 25K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...