Angel - Supernatural

StineSkar

Book 1 'Season 4 & 5' This is a fem!Castiel story. It will follow the plot except that Castiel is a girl. So... Еще

Cast
Season 4
4x02 - Are You There God?
4x03 - In The Beginning
4x07 - It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
4x09 & 4x10 - I know what you did last summer/ Heaven and Hell
4x15 - Death takes a holiday
4x16 - On the head of a pin
4x18 - The monster at the end of this book
4x20 - The Rapture
4x21 - When The Levee Breaks
4x22 - Lucifer's Rising
Season 5
5x01 - Sympathy for the devil
5x02 - Good God, Y'all
5x03 - Free to be you and me
5x04 - The End
5x06 - I Believe The Children Are Our Future
5x08 - Changing Channels
5x10 - Abandon All Hope
5x13 - The Song Remains The Same
5x14 - My Bloody Valentine
5x16 - Dark Side Of The Moon
5x17 - 99 Problems
5x18 - Point Of No Return
5x21 - Two Minutes To Midnight
5x22 - Swan Song
Book 2

4x01 - Lazarus Rising

5.8K 149 30
StineSkar

Bobby Singer, Dean Winchester and Sam Winchester stands outside a house. After Dean came back from hell, they wanted answer about who resurrected him. They knock on the door and Pamela opens it. She is in her thirties, strong and beautiful with a ready smile.

"Bobby!" She grabs him into a hug, lifting him briefly off the ground. Sam and Dean shares a look.

"You're a sight for sore eyes" Bobby says to Pamela. Pamela steps back and looks Sam and Dean up and down appraisingly. "So, these the boys?"

"Hey" Dean can't help himself from flirting, of course. "Hi" While Sam answer a little awkward.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm. Dean Winchester. Out of the fire and back in the frying pan, huh? Makes you a rare individual."

"If you say so"

"Come on in" Pamela ushers them in, first Bobby, then Dean, then Sam and shuts the door behind them.

"So, you hear anything?" Questions Bobby.

"Well, I Ouija'd my way through a dozen spirits. No one seems to know who broke your boy out, or why." Answers Pamela.

"So, what's next?"

"A Séance, I think. See if we can see who did the deed."

"You're not gonna... summon the damn thing here" Bobby asks a little worried.

"No. I just want to get a sneak peek at it. Like a crystal ball without the crystal." Pamela explains.

"I'm game" Comes Dean's reply.

Pamela spreads a black tablecloth covered in symbols over a small table. Sam and Dean look at it warily. Dean cocks his head as Pamela squats in front of a cabinet, revealing a scrawled tattoo across her lower back that reads, Jesse forever.

"Who's Jesse?" Dean asks.

"Well, it wasn't forever" Pamela laughs.

"His loss"

Pamela stands with several pillar candles in her hands, stops in front of Dean with a smirk "Might be your gain"

As she passes by, Dean turns to Sam and lowers his voice "Dude, I am so in"

"yeah, she's gonna eat you alive" Sam jokes.

"Hey, I just got out of jail. Bring it"

"You're invited too, grumpy" Pamela winks to Sam as she passes by again.

"You are not invited" Dean was quick to say to his brother.

Pamela, Bobby, Sam and Dean are seated around the small table, which now has six lighted candles in the center.

"Right. Take each other's hands" Pamela says and they all do "And I need to touch something our mystery monster touched" She slides her hand along Dean's inner thigh. He jumps "Whoa. Well, he didn't touch me there"

"My mistake" Pamela smiles.

Dean looks around, nervous, then he takes off his outer shirt and pulls up his left t-shirt sleeve to reveal the handprint. Sam stares at it, shocked and looks at Bobby. Pamela lays her hand on the brand. "Okay"

All four close their eyes as Pamela begins to chant, "I invoke, conjure, and command you, appear unto me before this circle." A television flicks on to static, she continues, "I invoke, conjure and command... Castiel? No. sorry, Castiel, I don't scare easy"

"Castiel?" Dean questions softly.

"Its name. it's whispering to me, warning me to turn back" Pamela answers. White noise and static continues, and the table begins to shake. Still Pamela don't stop chanting. "Maybe we should stop" Bobby says as the white noise and rattling become more violent.

"I almost got it. I command you, show me your face!" Pamela orders. "Show me your face!" Suddenly the candles flare up several feet in the air and Pamela begins to scream. Her eyes fly open and are filled with a white-hot flame. She collapses, the rattling, white noise and flames die out. Bobby catches her and lower her to the floor "Cal 9-1-1!" Sam scrambles out of his chair and into the next room. Dean crouches over Pamela and Bobby. She is conscious, but bleeding and burned. Her eyelids fly open to reveal black, empty sockets. "I can't see! I can't see! Oh god!" She sobs. In the next room Sam is calling for an ambulance.

Astoria Motel- Night

As Dean dozes, the television flicks on to the now-familiar static, and the radio starts whining as well. It wakes Dean, who rubs the sleep out of his eyes and rolls quickly to grab a shotgun lying by the bed. He looks around cautiously, glances at Sam's bed and sees that it is empty. He grimaces. The painfully high-pitched noise begins again, and he grabs his right ear, keeping the weapon up in his left hand. A mirror on the ceiling shatters and rains broken glass down on him. He crumples to the ground, clutching both ears as all the glass in the room shatters explosively. He screams.

Suddenly Bobby bursts into the room as more glass shatters "Dean!"

Later that night (Time skip)

Bobby drives his car as Dean, in the passenger seat, wipes blood from his face.

"How you doin', kid?" Bobby questions.

"Aside from the church bells ringing in my head, peachy." Dean pulls out his cell phone and dials a number.

Sam is in the impala, staking out the diner full of demons. His cell phone rings.

"Hey" He answers.

"What are you doing?" Dean questions

"Couldn't sleep, went to get a burger"

"In my car?"

"Force of habit, sorry. What are you doing up?"

"Well, uh, Bobby's back. We're going to grab a beer" Dean lies. Bobby looks shocked at Dean, Dean only holds up a finger.

"All right, well, uh, spill some for me, huh?"

"Done. Catch you later" They hang up.

"Why the hell didn't you tell him?" Bobby asks.

"Because he just tried to stop us" Was Dean's answer.

"From what?"

"Summoning this thing" Bobby looks at him in shock. Again. "It's time we faced it head-on" Was Dean's explanation.

"You can't be serious!"

"As a heart attack. It's high noon, baby"

"Well, we don't know what it is. It could be a demon, it could be anything" Bobby tries to reason.

"That's why we've got to be ready for anything." Dean pulls out Runy's demon-killing knife. "We've got the big-time magic knife, you've got an arsenal in the trunk..."

"This is a bad idea" Bobby says not convinced.

"Yeah, I couldn't agree more, but what other choice do we have?"

"We could choose life"

"Bobby, whatever this is, whatever it wants, it's after me. That much we know, right? I've got no place to hide. I can either get caught with my pants down again, or we can make our stand." Was Dean's reasoning and it seems Bobby is more on the plan.

"Dean, we could use Sam on this"

"Nah, he's better off where he is"

Warehouse – Night

Bobby draws a symbol with white spray paint on the cement floor. As he stands, we see that the entire floor, walls and ceiling of the empty rectangular warehouse are covered in similar images.

"That's a hell of an art project you've got going there" Dean teases from a table, setting up equipment.

"traps and talismans from every faith on the globe. How you doin?" Bobby ignores the teasing.

"Stakes, iron, silver, salt, knife. I mean, we're pretty much set to catch and kill anything I've ever heard of." Dean answers.

"This is still a bad idea" Bobby disapproves.

"Yeah Bobby, I heard you the first ten times. What do you say we ring the dinner bell?"

Bobby nods reluctantly. He goes over to another desk, takes a pinch of some powder from a bowl, and sprinkled it into a larger bowl, which begins to smoke. He chants in Latin.

Later that night

Dean and Bobby are seated on tables, swinging their legs and looking bored.

"You sure you did the ritual right?" Dean accuses Bobby. Bobby gives him a look. "Touchy, touchy, huh?" Dean teases.

As if on cue, a loud rattling shakes the roof. Dean and Bobby arm themselves with shotguns and take positions at the far end of the warehouse. "Wishful thinking, but maybe it's just the wind" Dean says.

The door bursts open and a beautiful woman in a suit and trenchcoat stalks in. The light bulbs above her head shatter in a shower of sparks as she passes them. As she approaches, Dean and Bobby both open fire, but the shots do not even slow her down. Dean takes the magic knife as she gets close.

"Who are you?" Dean questions.

"I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition" She answers.

"Yeah. Thanks for that" Dean rears back and plunges the knife into her chest. She looks down, unconcerned, and pulls it out and drops it to the floor. Behind her, Bobby attacks. Without looking, she grabs Bobby's weapon and uses it to swing him around. She touches Bobby on the forehead with her fingertips and Bobby crumples to the ground.

"We need to talk, Dean. Alone"

Dean crouches over Bobby, checking his pulse. He glares at the mystery woman. "Your friends alive" she states.

"Who are you?" Dean questions again.

"Castiel"

"Yeah, I figured that much, I mean what are you?" Dean retaliates.

"I'm an Angel of the Lord" She answers.

"Get the hell out of here. There's no such thing" Dean denies.

"This is your problem, Dean. You have no faith" Lightning flashes, and on Castiel's back great shadowy wings appear, stretching off into the distance. The light goes out and the image disappears.

"Some angel you are. You burned out that poor woman's eyes" Dean says referring to Pamela.

"I warned her not to spy on my true form. It can be... overwhelming to humans, and so can my real voice. But you already knew that" She says staring at him with such intensity.

"You mean the gas station and the motel. That was you talking?" Dean realizes. Castiel nods. "Sweetheart, next time, lower the volume"

"That was my mistake. Certain people, special people, can perceive my true visage. I thought you would be one of them. I was wrong." Castiel explains.

"And what visage are you in now, huh? What, holy tax accountant?" Dean questions.

"This? This is... a vessel" Castiel says referring to her body.

"You're possessing some poor bastard?" Dean questions angrily.

"She's a devout woman, she actually prayed for this"

"Well, I'm not buying what you're selling, so who are you really?" Dean says not believing for a second that this woman in front of him was an actual angel.

"I told you" Castiel frowns, tipping her head to the side.

"Right. And why would an angel rescue me from hell?" Dean questions.

"Good things do happen, Dean" She answer him.

"Not in my experience" Dean states.

"What's the matter? You don't think you deserve to be saved?" Castiel finally understand this man a little.

"Why'd you do it?" Dean avoids the question with a question.

"Because God commanded it. Because we have work for you" She says confidently.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

137K 3.7K 33
❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 ❞ ➣ 〚 jack kline x fem! oc 〛 〖 se...
54 18 10
What happens when you accidentally shift into the first episode of Supernatural. ❤️Y/N❤️ 🐢3RD PERSON🐢 🥧DEAN🥧 📚SAM📚 😈LUCIFER😈 🔥CROWNLY🔥 🍺BO...
3.7K 123 11
genderbent AU Fem!Dean X Fem!Cas Fem!Sam X Fem!Gabe
2.3K 137 29
So like that says this is a continuation. It's continued from @JaredRossCollins 's account... Dean grew up as a girl, but it all felt so wrong. The h...