Patchwork Stories

By anonymouslonewolf

Just a collection of blurbs and covers, from stories I have started writing or want to start writing but have... More

Introduction
Double Faced
Dead End
Replica

Molotov Cocktail

13 0 0
By anonymouslonewolf

The Ambrosio family is as Christian as it gets.

They will maim, frame, extort, threaten, torture, kidnap, and scare the shit out of anyone, but under no circumstances will they kill. Unless they get paid for it.

Two years ago, they escaped from the clutches of the Exorcist Dynasty, a demon hunters clan to whom they belonged. Now they live their days peacefully, as hired assassins by night, and normal family by day.

But when 18 years old Cameo Ambrosio comes home to find her entire family missing, she realizes that the Exorcist Dynasty has found them and she is forced to do something she thought she never would. Cooperate with a demon.

She will stop at nothing to get her family back, safe being sidetracked by the charming demon that seems to have taken a liking to her.

Sinning has never been more tempting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
17.2K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
66.4K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...