kookie's diary || vkook ✔️

By sasakiarisu

-in which jungkook is the owner of the missing diary, and taehyung keeps it from him. lowercase intended. More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
fanservice
1K Reads!!

07.

2.7K 111 4
By sasakiarisu

        yoongi found him sitting on a bench at a nearby park. he sat beside him, as he kept on letting out a sigh. the skies looked calming, but it wasn't enough to calm him down. jungkook was a bit fazed about what just happened all of a sudden. taehyung was still the same, friendly and cheerful, but he doesn't seem to be the same. if he was, then he'll probably get too affectionate and will attempt to hug jungkook earlier. if he was the same, then he'll keep bugging jungkook about calling him taetae rather than hyung. but no, he didn't do any of those. he just gave him a small smile, a very little one, and it didn't make jungkook feel any better about the situation that he's in.

"hey kid," yoongi uttered out, breaking the total silence earlier. "what're you up to?"

"nothing much," jungkook replied, but yoongi looked unimpressed.

the older boy wore a simper and the dark-haired boy just knew it. "having a serious thing, huh? care to tell me about it?"

      of course he can't. but he wanted to. he wanted to let these pent-up feelings out by now, but he doesn't think it's right to bother others by these. silence was his answer to yoongis question, and he new that the blonde wasn't satisfied with it. it's not like the older does like to butt in with others' lives; he never liked to, as far as jungkook knows. he doesn't know what's starting his yoongi-hyung now, but all he knows is that he's kind of relieved to know that someone cares at the same time uneasy because he's confused whether to say it to yoongi or not, and the elder is probably expecting an answer by now. they're not even that particularly close. so jungkook's slightly in doubt.

"tell me jungkook, it's about your undying love for taehyung, isn't it?" the other questioned, and jungkook nearly gagged at the mere question.

he was quick to deny it. "n-no! it's not like that. and i don't like taehyung, taehyung-hyung in that way. it's just-- ah curse it! i swear it's not like what you're thinking, hyung. it's not like that..."

he heard yoongi chuckled, and was confused of what's amusing with what he said. he was still blushing deeply from what the guy had said earlier. "i don't know how you can deny such things when you two are being obvious as fuck."

"we aren't a thing or shit. you and jiminie-hyung are even showy than us, yet you keep denying it." he said in defense, as yoongi scowled at him.

"hey. watch your words, brat," yoongi venomously sputtered out, which rendered jungkook silent. "fuck this bickering and let's get to the real problem. what's the deal?"

still a bit terrified, jungkook answered the question. "i don't have any idea. i was just puzzled out, i guess."

"about what?"

"many things," he replied. "so many things. i don't know how they happen, but they just come into existence, all of a sudden. it was so abrupt and i wasn't prepared for it."

"your feelings?"

"just stop it, hyung! just stop it." the boy whined, trying to hide his reddening cheeks by fakingly facepalming.

"yeah yeah," yoongi muttered, as he continued to chuckle. "just don't let it get too much into your brain. maybe, somehow, try to rewind? i dunno, i'm not the best at this. jin-hyung can provide you better advice. i just wanna... help, that's all."

       jungkook smiled. he knew that yoongi was just as caring as the others, although he wasn't showy as them. even if it was dark now, he can see the boy's face tinted with red from what he had just said. a small chuckle escaped his lips as yoongi growled, standing up.

"don't you dare laugh at me, jeon jungkook. and don't you dare tell anyone about this. i'm leaving." then he walked away fast, as jungkook's chuckles had died down and was replaced by a smile.

      after a while, he also decided to go home, too. thoughts about his missing diary quickly entered his mind, and he felt his problems arising once again. he let out a sigh and clicked his tongue when he remembered he has some homeworks to do. sprinting off home, he makes up a plan on what to do this very night.

●●●

      taehyung groaned. this very line he's currently reading in his literature textbook was confusing him so much, and he's been trying to figure out what it means for the last twenty minutes of this hour. a sigh escaped his lips as he finally closed the textbook, homework still undone. he placed both of his arms on the back of his neck as he lifted one leg up and crossed with the other. he sighed for the nth time of the day, until he remembered the diary.

      he stood up from his seat and checked his drawers. he found the blue journal there, and happily turns the page to where he stopped. but then, he remembered earlier, and a frown immediately settled down on his face.

04-19-13

diary,
hey. it's been getting weirder here.

honestly, i don't have any idea anymore. i don't have any idea of what these stupid feelings are. maybe it's a result of me overthinking too much, but with all honesty, i'm starting to realize things. and i hate everything that i am starting to realize. don't wanna believe it's true, but it's actually happening right now. everything is happening in the fucking reality.

i don't wanna hope. it'll just hurt. night.

-jjk

     his eyes carefully hovered over the words. with his mind suddenly full of questions, he wondered again. what did the younger realize? why does he hate it? and hope about what? don't wanna hope because what? it hurts because of what? taehyung's mind was mixed up, and everything was seriously befuddling to him.

        he closed the diary and sat on wooden chair. sometimes, he can't understand jungkook. the boy was really disconcerting, and he's unpredictable at times. but that's what actually makes him extremely interesting, although taehyung knows he has to stop for a while. he doesn't want to confuse, let alone offend or hurt the boy, though he wants to know about him more.

      taehyung just closed the lamps and laid on his bed.

●●●

shit. he cursed in his mind. shit, shit!

      forcefully closing his math textbook, he laid his head down on the desk, head slightly aching from all the questions he has seen in the book. he isn't the type who loves math as a subject; in fact, he can burn whoever made this subject alive. he felt his energy slowly deteriorating from all the information he's been discovering and from all the things he's been experiencing lately. a groan left his lips as everything that happened in the past two weeks replayed in his mind. he needed a freaking outlet, and so, he took the journal he's using as a replacement out of his drawers.

02-07-14

diary,
  why is math complicated? i know it's important, but it's bull. tss...

i said complicated, right?

guess what's more complicated? (who actually)

KIM TAEHYUNG.

do i even need to explain this one? do i even need to explain how seriously confusing this guy is.

good night.

P.S. min yoongi might look callous at first, but the guy is just as soft as a pillow.😂

-jjk

     he slightly laughed at the side note before he tucked the notebook inside the drawers once again. his mind roamed on the thought about earlier once again even if he doesn't want to think about it anymore. kim taehyung was never like this, or maybe he realized something? even though he should feel better now that it's taehyung himself who is putting a gap between them, why is it that he's longing for his backhugs, for his clinginess, for his affection?

jungkook has no idea at all.

-
ok shoot i don't actually know what i'm doing right now i feel like there's something missing with the story. i've got the next chapters planned out already but i forgot some important things about the plot and i think i'm in a state of writer's block?

anyways, thank you for reading, voting and commenting on this story! i seriously appreciate those. love ya all!❤

-sasakiarisu
03.17.18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.8K 12
Kim Taehyung is considered a "loner" but, has a childhood best friend named Jimin. He doesn't understand why everyone believes in a thing called 'fat...
70.8K 2.3K 8
"I've always wanted to tell you this,jungkook.... So listen closely..." Taehyung whispers in jungkook's ear before singing. Started: 3/7/2018 Ended:...
6.4K 621 19
We say change is a part of life. But life can be so unpredictable. Just when he thought his life is finally stable, things turned upside down and cha...
76K 6.7K 19
the story of two boys falling in love, from the very start, to the very end; since then. !! cover is not mine, creds to the official owner !!