KIM'S TORTURE

By lisalimario123

"Starting from today, Lisa is mine, so I guess I made it clear that nobody tortures her except me." That's wh... More

HERS
GAME
SIDEWAY
Beautiful
Earphone
Sailing
Tiptoeing
Shield
Wake up
Dislike
Short update(Dog's world)
JENLISA(LAST CHAPTER)

Pathetic

53.6K 1.8K 2.3K
By lisalimario123

LISA'S POV

Yes, I was standing in front of somebody I hate. I was literally standing in the parking lot of the school in front of Hani, of course.

I didn't look at her because I don't want to ruin my morning by seeing her face.

"Look at me," She growled as she forced me to look up.

I looked up hesitatingly but I did. Junghwa was beside her with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I seriously hate that Jennie bitch more than you. I hope you won't go and stay beside her because you surely know I hate it." Hani said while rolling her eyes.

I just nodded without replying her. She looked me sternly and said, "People like you suck. Because of you I had to talk to her. You sure are unlucky."

Hani leans closer towards me and hits my head twice, "Ugly"

I didn't stop her but just kept quite. I noticed Junghwa seeing someone with wide eyes. I followed her gaze and saw Jennie leaning on her car while watching the scene. Her gaze was so intense and I could see her clenched jaw. She then motioned for me to do something but I had no courage of outraging Hani.

"Unnie, Jennie said that we shouldn't torture her..." Junghwa said instantly as she notices Jennie walking towards us.

Hani, who was oblivious about Jennie just shrugs off Junghwa and said, "I don't play by Jennie's rule."

"Maybe you should." Jennie said as she stands in front of blocking me from Hani.

Hani sighed heavily, "For just one second, can you be away from my sight!?"

"I made it clear to everyone that Lisa is mine. Don't you get the message already? You don't have rights to touch her." Jennie said as she crossed her arms. It was cool for me and I was gulping my saliva with nervousness. I was hers?

"Is she a property or what? And as I said, I don't play by your rules." Hani said as she too crossed her arms. Junghwa and I knew for sure the atmosphere was getting hot in between them.

"Let's just go...class will start soon, unnie." Junghwa said as she tries to pull her unnie but she just stood without even moving a muscle.

"You really disgust me. Don't come near her or me, I don't have the word patience when it comes to you. Touch her once, I will kill you twice." Jennie said with gritted teeth and walked past Hani, brushing her shoulders hardly.

I just stood there because I had no fucking idea where to go. Should I follow Jennie? Or stand here so Hani will spare me?

"Should I carry you?" Jennie said sarcastically as she looked back at me. I just shook my head quickly and ran towards her, leaving Hani and Junghwa in the parking lot.

I was walking awkwardly beside Jennie. She didn't say a word nor did I say anything. I had to break the ice and thank her.

"Uh...Thank you for saving me again..." I said slowly.

She didn't even glance towards me and said bitterly, "You're pathetic."

"I know," I said because it was the truth.

Then, she stopped her pace and looked me blankly with no expressions, "Next time, stand up in front of them. I'm not gonna save you like I did earlier."

I just nodded my head and looked away. I tailed her to the classroom and she muttered something between her breaths when we reached the classroom. I acted like I didn't hear but I did.

"Thank god, I was there in time..." That's what she had said.

-

I pulled my muffler to cover the scar on my neck. I just sighed as I kept my books on the locker. I just wanted to go home and not be involved in any of this shit. But today, I kept thinking about Jennie and it is weird. I just thought of her again.

"Lalisa?" Someone called from behind and I hated the name of mine.

I turned back to be greeted by Jisoo, "Poong, Lisaya"

I stared at her confused because she never tried to talk to be before but now she was in front of me with a big grin.

"Annyeong, unnie" I greeted her back even though I shared a class with her.

"Your eyes are big and pretty." She blurted and smiled at me.

That really warmed me up because no one ever said that to me except my mother.

"T-Thank you..." I shuttered.

"Do you need something unnie?" I asked because usually no one comes to talk to me.

Jisoo gave her cute smile and said, "Let's go have lunch."

I raised my eyebrows and said, "I-It's fine. I'll eat alone."

Jisoo shook her head, "Come with us. Jen will be there too."

I again declined her offer and by being annoyed, she just grabbed my arm and pulled me to the cafeteria.

-

"H-Hi" I said as I placed my tray of food in the table and sat down. Jennie looked up and frowned.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked.

I was about to answer but Jisoo did it for me, "I invited her to eat with us."

Again, Jennie frowned at Jisoo, who just kept a stern smirk on her face.

I ate slowly without glancing them because it was really awkward. I'm having lunch with the social butterfly and the popular bitch. I'm still confused because of their sudden outreach to me. Why did they talk to me? Why did they save me after all these years?

"What are you thinking, Lisa?" Jisoo asked me as I chewed down my food.

I looked her instantly and shook my head saying it was nothing.

"LISA! COME HERE" Sudden yell made me flinch.

I looked around to see Hani standing with her tray afar. I looked back and forth as I looked my situation. Should I go? Should I stay?

I was about to stand but sudden voice made me stop, "Just sit in your place. Why are you even following her order?"

I looked Jennie who was already pissed off by my action. I sat there and didn't look back to see Hani because I knew she was pissed.

"I hate Hani..." Jisoo said as tried to keep her water bottle in her shoulder.

"You're so pathetic." Jennie reminded me again. I get that everyday.

"No, actually, you suck! You can't even fight against them and you just do what they say. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic." Jennie said as she gazed right into my soul.

Jisoo smirked while mumbling something and looked me and Jennie back and forth with loving eyes. I surely didn't understand these two.

I did fight against Hani when I was in the first year, but it didn't end up well. If only I hadn't fought against her, I couldn't have this scar with me.

-

All the classes were done and I ruffled my hair as I walked down the hallway. I was excited to go home even though I live alone. I wanted to sleep because it was the weekend and no school. I wanted to get away from all this mess.

"I'm here, you know?" Someone said as I walked past.

I turned to look a brunette leaning on the wall. Jennie Kim.

"What are you doing?" I asked her out of the blue.

"Waiting," She answered.

"I saw Jisoo unnie on the other side of the hallway." I answered for her.

"No, I'm waiting for you." She said as she rolled her eyes but her ears were red. Is this an illusion?

I looked her baffled and breathed, "Me?"

"Yes, you. I have work with you." She said as she walked first leaving me behind. It was cue to follow her so I did.

We were at the parking lot and I just followed her like a lost puppy.

"Get in." She said as she opened her car's door.

I just looked her without responding or moving my muscle.

"I said get in." She said again but with her demanding tone.

I went and sat in the passenger seat. She then sat at the driver seat and turned on the engine.

"Where are we going?" I asked slowly looking as she made out from the parking lot.

"To buy groceries." She said.

"Why am I going with you...?" I asked.

She sniffed and said, "Because you're mine. You have to do everything I ask for."

I didn't know what motive she had but she smirked slowly. She was a book with thousand pages. I didn't know intention.

"I-I..." I shuttered.

"So pathetic" She mumbled.

"Take that muffler off." She added with her demanding tone, again.

I shook my face, "I can't."

She stopped in front of the mart and looked me, "Do what I say. I want that muffler off from your neck."

"No, I have-e a scar..."

"Who cares?" Jennie said bitterly as she moved her hands to take the muffler off.

I hesitated but who could win over Jennie Kim? No one. She took my muffler off and I could sense my naked neck being exposed. I felt embarrassed.

"That's more like it..." Jennie said as she stared my scar.

"Bu-"

"Don't hide it from now on." She said as she walked out of the car.

-

I could feel the eyes on my neck, more specifically, my scar. People were gazing it from time to time. I really felt uneasy and exposed. But I felt someone slip their hand onto mine, intertwining it. I felt a warm current pass through my body. I looked up to see Jennie, who smiled faintly at me.

"I think I should put my muffler..." I said as I looked the girl who was busy looking for stuffs but she never let go of my hand.

She didn't answer me but just pressed my hand slightly. It was probably 'No, you can't'

"Won't you get anything?" She said instead.

I shook my head, "No"

"Okay." She said as she let go of my hand and pushed the cart to the counter. I followed her behind and noticed that she was short and cute. No, she's not cute, sorry it was my mind's fault.

After paying for the groceries, I helped her put the bags in the back seat of the car. I stood in front of her as she just raised her eyebrows.

"I should go...It's already late." I said to her.

"I can drop you off..." She offered.

"It's fine. I can walk." I said and bowed down to her.

She looked sad for a second but it was just my imagination because she said, "Suit yourself then."

After that, she just left.

-

The next morning, I was ready to go to my work. I worked there in the weekends and it was boring but at least I had something to focus on. It was a cafe and it was nice. I loved the cafe because sure, I haven't loved someone before. I wore my turtle neck shirt to hide my neck.

I walked into the cafe as the smell of coffee burned in my nostrils. I liked coffee. As I went to the counter, I bumped with someone.

"Oh-I'm sorry." I said as I looked over her.

She smiled at me and I noticed her wearing the cafe's apron. She must be new.

"No, I'm sorry; I'm actually new here so I have no idea about where to go or what to do." She smiled embarrassingly.

"It's fine..." I said as I looked her chubby cheeks and dark brown eyes.

"By the way, I'm Park Chaeyoung, but you can call me Rose." She said extending her small hand.

I took her hand and said, "I'm Lisa Manoban. Welcome to the cafe."

She smiled widely at me and shook my hand continuously. We worked for hours while serving the customers. I mostly served the customers because she wanted to stay in the counter.

"I have to go. It was nice to meet you, Lisa. I hope we get along." She said as she took her bag and carried it.

"Nice to meet you too," I bowed down to her.

"I like your bangs and your eyes. They're pretty." She complimented at last and went out. I didn't know but I felt heavy in my heart. Park Chaeyoung, I'll remember her name.

After five minutes of staring at the closed door, I heard someone's hoarse voice, "Quit staring, she's already gone."

I looked my side to see Jennie staring at me. Why is she even here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked with disbelief. She was everywhere.

"I wanted to drink something, so I came. I didn't know you worked here." She said but still rolled her eyes.

"I do...what do you want to drink?"

"You recommend." She said instead.

"But don't make it pathetic." She mockingly added.

I nodded my head and went to make the drink for her. Just coffee. I liked coffee so I just made coffee for her. So pathetic.

I could hear her talking to someone on the phone from the counter.

"Yah...Jisoo...I'm in her shop...she was staring some...thanks for sending me the cafe's address...okay...got it."

I gazed towards her table and saw her looking around the cafe. She scanned every spot in the cafe. I wondered what she really wanted. What her motive was. The entire sudden, why is she talking to me? We had same classes for years but why now? Why did she save me? Because I'm pathetic?

She's unexpected kind of person. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 204 23
How far does a person go to dominate someone? What happens when Jennie Kim, the heir of four powerful houses, manipulates a normal girl into a lifeti...
194K 4.8K 39
She's Lisa - the ever gorgeous and mighty Lalisa Manoban- crown princess of United Kingdom but hell of a spoiled brat, jackass, happy go lucky. She's...
379K 10.9K 61
JENLISA FANFIC STORY Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is an outstanding student. She's always on top when it comes to academics. She is beautiful, soft hearted-p...
373K 12.7K 46
X 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not ad...