π‘Άπ’‚π’Œ 𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒆 βœ”οΈ

By ADOREDlOR

{π‘―π’‚π’“π’“π’š π‘Ίπ’•π’šπ’π’†π’”} π‘―π’‚π’“π’“π’š π’˜π’‚π’” π’‡π’Šπ’π’π’†π’… π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’…π’Šπ’Žπ’‘π’π’†π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’ π’†π’šπ’†π’” οΏ½... More

A.N
Cast
Prelude.
I. Butterfly
II. Baby
III. Marshmallows
IV. Mom
V. Rings
VI. Roommates
VII. Comfort
VIII. Clash
IX. Love
X. Leaving
XI. Oak Tree
Epilogue.
S E Q U E L
i fucking won

Sequel is Up

777 21 2
By ADOREDlOR

The notifications are starting to suck again but

Fallen Oak

Book #2 of The Oak Tree

{Harry Styles} Cam was filled with blue and meaningless pictures with no art to fill the void of love.

Harry was filled with colours and paint with hidden smiles but with no love to fill the void of art.

Because where was the art when there was no love and love with no art.

It's roughly going to be 15-20 chapters and I got really excited and I decided to write a mini prelude so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 809 19
𝙰 πšŒπš‘πš’πš•πšπš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπšœπšπšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš• πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš,𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš•πš• πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš πš‘πš˜...
51 0 100
π‘©π’π’π’Œ 𝑢𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π‘³π’–π’Žπ’Šπ’†π’“π’† π‘Ίπ’‚π’ˆπ’‚ 𝐼𝑑 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘™π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘  π‘œπ‘“π‘“ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Ž π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜, π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘–π‘”π‘› π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘œπ‘š. οΏ½...
67.5K 1.4K 19
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’ π’π’Šπ’π’† π’ƒπ’†π’•π’˜π’†π’†π’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’π’ƒπ’”π’†π’”π’”π’Šπ’π’" {π‘―π’‚π’“π’“π’š π‘Ίπ’•π’šπ’π’†π’”} π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 οΏ½...