Not A Damsel in Distress

By WriterAnisha_2307

Previously titled as Arrogant's Smart Wife. ..... Abandoned on the next day of Marriage, Kavya is forced to l... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Part Sixty Five: Their Unconditional Love
Part 66: The Raichands'
Bonus Part 1: Honeymoon Preparation
Bonus Part 2: Honeymoon - 1

Bonus Part 3: Honeymoon - 2

25.5K 1.5K 333
By WriterAnisha_2307

Second Destination - Udaipur

At 10 pm, Armaan and Kavya arrived at the Hotel, which has a massive bedroom, living room and small kitchen with a magnificent view of the lake from all the windows. However, they were too tired to explore the place and decided to sleep now. They will wake up early in the morning to go for a walk around the palace till lunch, then go out for seeing more palaces in Udaipur.

Midnight

Armaan turns to his right, while stretching his arm to grab a hold of his wife. But he frowns in his sleep to find the other side of the bed empty and opens his eyes. He fails to find Kavya in the room and assumes, she must have gone to bathroom and closes his eyes.

After 10 minutes, when Kavya doesn't return he jumps from the bed and makes his way to the bathroom. He knocks and waits for a response, only to receive silence. So, he knocks again and twists the handle to open the door. His eyebrows furrow in confusion to find the bathroom empty. Then he closes the door back and makes his way towards the door to walk out of the room.

Armaan senses a figure sitting in the living room and turns on the light. He finds Kavya on the couch, sobbing silently and rushes to her in panic.

He asks in a soft tone, "Angel, what happened?"

Kavya sniffs as he sits beside her and wraps his arm around her shoulder to rub her arm in a comforting manner. Yet it fails to stop her tears and he cups her face with other hand to wipe the tears with his thumb.

Armaan asks again, "Angel...Kavya...what happened? Did you see a nightmare or the new place scared you?"

She shakes her head in negative and he inquires, "Then what's the matter?"

Kavya sniffs again and answers in a shaky voice, "I...I ruined our...our honeymoon."

Her words make his eyebrows furrow in confusion and he demands an explanation, "What do you mean?"

She lowers her gaze before whispering, "I entered my menstrual cycle."

Armaan sighs in relief and comments, "Damn the mood swings, you scared me for a minute."

Kavya faces him with teary eyes and apologises, "I am sorry to ruin our honeymoon. Believe me, I didn't even realise my days will come in the middle of our trip and-"

He presses his index finger to her lips and whispers, "Ssshhh..."

She continues to stare into his loving eyes and he asks, "Why are you apologising for something which is natural and not in your hands?"

Kavya goes to talk, but he presses his finger firmly to her lips and continues, "And you haven't ruined our honeymoon, Angel. You train in your cycle, attend the NGO and do other routine work, then here we are just roaming around."

She lowers her gaze and whispers, "But we won't be able to...do....anything."

Armaan's gaze turns serious and he grips her chin to lift her face to connect their eyes before confessing truthfully, "Kavya Armaan Raichand, I love you...I don't lust you."

She remains speechless and he adds, "And for your kind information, I am well aware, you fall into your cycle between second and third week of every month. So, I was already prepared."

She frowns in confusion and he stands, instead of clearing her doubt and carries her in his arms, bridal style. He makes his way back to the bedroom and places her carefully on the bed. 

He goes to grab a small black bag from the wardrobe, and removes an electric heating pad with dark chocolates and paper bag. Then he presses the plug of the pad to the socket before going to the coffee table set and turning on the electronic kettle after pouring some water.

Kavya watches with curiosity as her husband removes some tea bags from the bag and tosses in a cup. While the water is heating up, he goes to check on the heating pad and places over her stomach after setting the right temperature on the regulator. Then he grabs a chocolate to remove the wrapper and forwards a small piece towards her mouth.

She parts her lip, while staring into his intense gaze and allows him to slide the piece inside her mouth. He places the chocolate bar on the side table and returns to check the water as she chews the bitter chocolate. She watches him, preparing tea, but the fragrance emerging from the cup silently indicates her, it is a herbal tonic.

But before she can voice her confusion, Armaan informs, "I can't bring fresh herbs for the tonic, so I asked Mary to arrange the dried ones, which can be carried anywhere."

Kavya raises her eyebrows in amusement and watches him standing to walk back to the bed. He slides beside her and blows some air into the tonic to let it cool fast, while he feeds her with another piece of chocolate.

She asks, while chewing slowly, "You...you got everything that...that I need."

Armaan smiles at her as they recall the first time, when she entered her menstrual cycle after they confessed their love and shared the same room.

It was an embarrassing situation for Kavya as Armaan wanted to make love to her that night and she denied. At first, he respected her decision and didn't force her, assuming she wasn't willing to reciprocate his emotions. It was the initial stage of their new beginning, so he was careful with her emotions, but the pain in her eyes made him curious. He was also scared to think, he has hurt her again and started to apologise.

His innocence made her guilty, but she hasn't talked on this matter with anyone except her mother, sister and Ruhi. She felt awkward to discuss the same and it took nearly an hour for her to explain everything. To her surprise, he wasn't disgusted or irritated with the information, instead he was worried and wanted to take care of her. 

First, she denied to tell him, what gives her relief, but he was persistent to take care of her and kept his patience till she slowly explained everything. Since then, he has stayed with her during these days of each month, skipping work and takes best care of her.

He cups her face with his free hand and asks lovingly, "You think, I won't care for you and your needs?"

Kavya shakes her head and admits, "I...I thought as we are..."

Armaan interrupts, "Angel, we are here to spend time together and who says, your cycles will ruin our honeymoon. In fact, you become a cuddling teddy in these days and prefer to stay in the bed, which I love the most. Trust me, I am thinking to just cuddle with you for the next three days."

He leans closer to kiss her nose and adds, "Plus the most important point, your regular cycles mean you will give me a child in the future. Then how can I be sad or affected in a negative way? I am only happy to know, you won't have problems during that time."

Kavya blushes, while lowering her gaze and he whispers, "I am waiting for the day, you will carry our child and I will feel him/her growing inside you."

Armaan presses a kiss to her forehead and adds, "But that will happen in the future, now let me take care of my Angel."

He goes to grab the cup and checks the temperature before wrapping his arm around her shoulder to pull her closer. He presses the rim of the cup to her lips and she takes small sips of the herbal tonic, allowing the hot liquid to ease the pain. Lastly, he feeds her with two pieces of dark chocolates and keeps the heating pad aside after turning it off. 

Then he makes her lay on her side and mirrors her position to engulf her in his embrace. Armaan strokes her back with one hand and hair with another, relaxing her to fall back in a peaceful sleep.

Next Morning

Kavya wakes up to the delicious aroma of coffee and something sweet. She opens her eyes, only to widen them further as she finds a gorgeous bouquet of pink lilies on the bed and smiles after reaching to touch the petals with her fingers

Her smiles widen further when she feels a pair of soft lips kissing her hair as she continues to lay on her stomach with a pillow at her side for comfort. She turns to lay on her back and faces her husband, who is holding a tray of breakfast.

She complains in whisper, "You are spoiling me."

Armaan sits beside her and admits with pride, "I know."

Kavya rolls her eyes playfully at his remark and lazily straightens up to rest her back against the bed rest. He shifts closer and places the tray on the bed as she crisscrosses her legs to sit in Indian style. Then he feeds her pancakes with his own hands, which are loaded with dark chocolate chips as she craves for dark chocolate during these days.

Her eyes moistens at the mere thought of almost losing this man in past, who is now showering her with immense care and affection. She knows, during the time of pregnancy, she won't even be allowed to lift a finger as he will get everything to her in their room within a snap of her finger. But she blinks away the tears to not scare her innocent husband, who might think, she is in pain.

He continues to feed her and eats himself, while starting a casual chat and informing about everyone's messages to take their whereabouts. They decide to take a bath first and then call everyone as they haven't talked with anyone since they left Mumbai.

For the rest of the day, they remained in the bed under the sheets, cuddling and Armaan massaging her back or stomach to give her relief.

Next Day

Despite Armaan's request to stay in the hotel room and rest, Kavya dragged him out for exploring the beautiful city and royal palaces of Udaipur. Yet he made a point to not allow her to walk much and forced her to sit in small intervals for the needed rest. However, she wasn't complaining to his gestures and allowed herself to be pampered.

Third Destination - Jaipur

Again the two days in Jaipur were spent in exploring the royal palaces and even attending some famous puppet show. They enjoyed the royal atmosphere and Kavya was surprised to know Armaan's interest in history. He even expressed his interest in watching historic documentary films and she organised a special private screening for them in the palace, they stayed. His enthusiasm killed her boredom in watching a documentary film and she kept herself busy by admiring her beloved husband's smile.

The next day was the last day in the state of Rajasthan before they left for Punjab to explore their ancestral homes. They spent this day in shopping for some antiques and jewellery for themselves and family members including Mary. 

Their flight was scheduled for the night, so they had the evening free and decided to go out for a coffee. They arrived at a cafe and Armaan excused himself to go to the washroom, while Kavya ordered for them.

While waiting for her beloved husband to return, Kavya felt a presence near her and turns to find a man, standing against the pillar and staring at her with lustful eyes. He winks at her when their gaze meet and her eyes glare at the shameless man before lowering to her lap. She doesn't want to spoil her special evening with her husband due to a random, unworthy man. 

However, the man had other plans in mind and he call her out, "Hey Lady, care to join me? We can leave this boring cafe and go to my place. I promise to take good care of your needs."

Kavya clenches her fist to control her growing rage, but the man adds, "Come on, don't be shy, little birdie. Be a good girl and do what you are meant to do."

That was the last straw for her to stand and march towards him with clenched fists. However, the man smirks wickedly at her, unaware of her capacity and winks at her again, only to add fuel to her anger.

She warns, "Get the hell out of here before you regret even entering this place."

He mocks with wide eyes, "Oh my God. I am so scared, little birdie will make me regret."

He grabs her arm to pull her closer and whispers, "I love when girls play hard to get."

In the very next second, the man was down on his knees as Kavya kicked him at the middle, then immediately punches his left eye and lastly his nose before he falls at his right, crying in pain. She kicks his stomach and chest before taking a step back.

She warns, "Next time, talk to a lady with respect, she is not a doll or thing."

Without waiting for a response, Kavya turns to walk back to the table, only to stop seeing her husband smiling at her with pride, evident in his eyes. She even finds two security guards, who move ahead to take away the man after Armaan snapped his fingers.

He comments, "Marvellous."

She chuckles before walking closer and takes her seat before asking, "You saw everything and didn't even stop me?"

Armaan grabs her hand to kiss her knuckles and states, "It's been a while since I have seen you in real action, so I wanted to enjoy."

Kavya raises her eyebrows in amusement and he praises her, "And I must say, your daily practice in DID has made your more sharper and magnificent. I am a stronger fan of your skills after each day."

She smiles at him, admiring the way his eyes are sparkling on each work of praise for her and she squeezes in response. He kisses her knuckles again and offers the coffee, the waiter got when he was enjoying the show.

He adds, "So, I will never leave the golden opportunity to see you in action ever." 

Kavya chuckles as he winks, but a thought enters her mind and she teases him, "But you are leaving one GOLDEN opportunity?"

He inquires with a frown, "Which?"

She leans towards him, making him lean as well and she whispers, "To corrupt your greedy Angel."

Armaan faces her with a smirk as they straighten up and reasons, "I was waiting-"

Kavya interrupts, "There is no need to wait now. It's finished."

He keeps his eyes captivated with her mischievous and watches her, taking a sip from her cup. She raises her eyebrows at him and he moves his hand forward to snatch her cup. Then turning it, he presses his lips over her lipstick mark and takes a large sip.

Armaan informs after returning the cup, "I am postponing our flight for tomorrow morning and extending our stay in the palace hotel for the night."

Kavya watches him winking at her and grabbing his phone to make the necessary changes. Her heart raises in an unfamiliar pace as he disconnects the call and asks for her hand, while standing. She slides her hand in his as she catches desire and passion in his promising eyes. She knew, they will be spending a sleepless night to compensate for the four days of restriction.

Next Day - Punjab

Armaan and Kavya first arrive at the Golden Temple for praying. Then they visit Kapoor's ancestral home, where Kavya shows her husband around and shares a few memory, during lunch. Lastly, they visit Raichand's ancestral home, where Armaan gave her a tour. But he didn't have any special memory to share as his parents hardly got him here. 

However, something got Kavya's attention as Armaan showed him the family pictures displayed on a wall. There were three large pictures of three different period, the latest one, she recognised as young Yash and Sonia. Sonia is sitting on a luxurious armchair with Yash standing behind. The other two pictures were same, but one thing was common in every picture, the female is pregnant.

Armaan smiles at her confused face and he informs, "This is our family tradition to click a picture on the baby shower."

Kavya faces him in surprise, understanding the reason for the common link in the three pictures and he walks behind her to wrap his arms around her body to place over her flat stomach. She lowers her gaze to find him caressing it and hears him sighing dreamily.

He whispers against her ear, "When you will be pregnant with our child, we will be clicked in the same way on the baby shower. Then it will be framed to hang besides Mom and Dad's picture."

She smiles, folding his hands and whispers back, "It's a beautiful tradition. I want to more about your family traditions."

Armaan plants a kiss to her shoulder and corrects her, "Our family tradition."

Kavya smiles and he shares more information on their family traditions, including his relation with his grandparents, who died when he was a child. 

They stayed there for the night before travelling for the last destination, Kerela.

Next Day - Kerela

They arrived to a beach house, arranged by Armaan in their last destination of honeymoon. The beach across the house was private and there is only one old lady to take care of their food and other needs. So, they had complete privacy, which the couple suddenly desired as they realised, they have to return to their routine in a few days.

To Armaan's surprise, Kavya didn't wish to leave the house for the day and remained glued to him. She even denied to go out for aroma treatment for which she was excited earlier and asked the caretaker to stay in her servant's quarters unless called.

During the sunset, they arrived at the beach and sat on the sand, enjoying the mild breeze and mesmerising view. They sat in silence, until Kavya snuggled in his chest, drawing him closer and he wrapped his arms around her waist. She slides his shirt aside to kiss the tattoo on his chest, making him smile at her gesture, but feels her lips lingering again on his skin.

So, he asks after kissing her hair, "What are you thinking, Angel?"

She answers with a sad pout, "Three more days then back to routine. I am suddenly hating RCG and DID."

Armaan laughs at her words and knew, she is just upset and doesn't mean any of it. Although, he is sad as well and knew, RGC is in safe hands, but he always had a concern for DID. He knew, the girls love the institute even more than the boys and would do anything for it. So, he can't even extend their honeymoon.

During their last call to Ruhi, they had catch the tiredness in her voice and Rihan confirmed their suspicion of the physical stress, she is facing in Kavya's absence. Thus, they have to return by this week and the mere thought of separation was upsetting as they have stayed together in these past days without any disturbance or worry for work. But they can't be selfish and overburden their friends anymore, even Rihan needed some relief.

Armaan pulls Kavya closer and states, "I will come to DID whenever you have free time or at least video call you, if I can't come."

She sighs in defeat and admits, "No, I am being inconsiderate. Work is important and we have our mornings and nights together. It's just that I have grown habitual to stay beside you for 24 hours a day."

He smiles at her words, but a naughty thought enters his mind and corrects her, "Not 24 hours, only 23.5 hours."

She frowns and he states with fake sadness, "You never accompany me when I bath or invite me when you go for one."

Kavya's eyes widen and she hits his chest, while blushing and he laughs at her reaction before teasing further, "What? Aren't I saying the truth? Tell me."

She pushes him away as he leans to face her and goes to stand, but he pulls her by arm and she lands over him as he lays back on the sand. Her hair fall as curtains, covering their faces and he moves his hand from her waist to her neck to pull her closer. She closes her eyes as their lips mould in a passionate kiss. 

They part, breathlessly and he whispers, "I love you."

She blushes as the words escape the lips on their own accord, "I love you too."

Armaan makes Kavya lay beside him and they stare at the sky, which is turning dark and allowing the stars to cast their sparkling magic as the two lovers hold hands, silently cherishing the moment.

Next Two Days 

The two days, the couple spent in the comfort of the house and only left for a few hours to visit some church. They stayed glued to each other either on bed or the beach. 

The first day was spent in swimming and Armaan failed to keep his hands off Kavya, who wore a bikini. It wasn't much revealing, still it made him protective towards her. He checked around the place every time to see if anyone was watching them and immediately wrapped the towel around her body when she came out of the water. 

His possessiveness was a treat for her, though she even teased him by dropping the towel or moving aside to dry her hair. His desires surfaced by the end of the day and the night was spent in making love to her body, which was exposed to him quite often during the day.

Yesterday, Armaan succeeded in dragging Kavya to a spa for the aroma treatment, she was excited for. They enjoyed the couple treatments together and parted only when they had massage. 

Midnight

Armaan's slumber disturbs due to the sound of violin and he frowns in his sleep. He pulls Kavya closer, only to frown again realising, he is holding a pillow and not his wife. He opens his eyes to find Kavya missing and he sits up in panic.

Though the clothes and note on the bed catch his attention and he grabs the paper to read, "Relax, I am at the beach. Change and come to me, it's our last night here and I have a surprise for you."

Armaan's lips curl up into a smile at her words and he doesn't waste a minute in changing into a white shirt and white pants, she left for him. Though, the violin sound keeps playing from a distant and he assumes, she has arranged something with music.

Once ready, he rushes towards the back door of the house, which leads them to the beach and his heart skips a beat after seeing the scenario. 

His Angel is sitting over a bar stool, dressed in a white knee-length maxi dress with her hair left open to fly as the wind teases them. Her eyes closed and face deprived of makeup, allowing the moonlight to enhance her beauty. 

Though, what caught his majority attention is the violin played by her and not some music player. It was his Angel, playing a beautiful and unfamiliar melody for him and couldn't help, but admire her. 

His legs start taking him closer to her and eyes were concentrating on her calm face, while ears are listening to the melody. His heart beats raises as he fell to his knees in front of his Angel and kept staring at her without disturbing her.

But she senses his presence and stops playing. She opens her eyes before kneeling in front of him and smiles at him. She moves closer and kisess his lips, breaking his trance in the process.

Armaan whispers, "You...know to play?"

Kavya smiles and answers with a nod, "Yes, I have been making this tune for you since you got the premises for DID. I was waiting for the right time to play for you. How is it?"

He pecks her lips and praises her, "As beautiful and soothing as your voice, I can keep listening to it for the rest of my life. I love it."

She blushes and takes a deep breath before saying, "I want to say something."

His nods in approval and Kavya confesses in a low voice, "It's been 200 days....200 days since I have fallen in love with you."

His eyes widen in surprise and she cups his face to add, "200 days since I have fallen for this face."

Kavya leans to kiss his both eyes, making him shut them for a moment and open as she confesses, "For these captivate and confident eyes, which look at me with respect and pride every time."

She leans to kiss his heart and confesses after meeting his gaze, "For this heart, which was cold towards me earlier, but now has immense love and care for me."

He smiles at her and she kisses his both cheek before continuing, "For this Arrogant, who changed for me and my happiness....who always encouraged me to raise higher and do as I please."

Armaan feels his eyes moistening at her words as she kisses his forehead and confesses, "I can't be enough thankful to you ever in my life for showering me with love and only immense love....you changed my complains to praises, my sadness to happiness, my tears of sorrow to my tears of joy, my anger to love again."

Dropping the violin, she kisses him and moving closer to wrap her arms around his neck before parting away to confess breathlessly, "You say, our marriage worked because I stayed, but no, it worked because you worked for it and you made me come back to you. It's you, who made us and I promise to always stand by you in every stage of our life."

She cups his face and confesses, "I promise to love you with all my heart till it beats and hold your hand till I-" 

Her next words were kissed away by her husband and he warns, "Never talk about leaving me...never."

Armaan kisses her again and helps her to stand to their feet as they continue to kiss under the moonlight. They part away and he kisses her forehead, eyes, nose and lastly pecks her lips.

She demands breathlessly, "Make love to me."

Kavya points at their right and he turns to find a white canopy bed with white drapes, tied at the four pillars. There is not much light apart from the moonlight and a small bonfire. 

Armaan faces her with a smile and picks her in his arms before commenting, "So, my Angel has made all the arrangements to be corrupted."

She nods with a blush, tinting her cheeks and making him bend to kiss them. He makes his way to the bed and lays her carefully before going to untie the drape. Once the drapes are shielding them completely, Armaan hovers over Kavya to kiss her lips, while his hands lace with hers before pinning on the bed.

There wasn't any urgency, they were taking their sweet time in expressing their love with kisses and caresses. They loves, teased and admired the way, their body moulded perfectly with each other. Their touch igniting waves of passion and desires in their heart to claim their partner in a way, they would remember till eternity. 

Their moans and grunts of pleasure mixing with the sound of waves, only increased their passion and they kissed, pouring their love for each other. 

They remained in the bed, loving and kissing till sunrise before shifting back to their bedroom for a few hours of sleep. They had to leave for Mumbai by afternoon to resume their routine from tomorrow.

But they were content and realised, this trip has drawn them closer than earlier, they can feel the strength of their bond, tied with immense love. It wasn't due to the physical intimacy, it was a result of giving each other the time and chance to understand their marriage, explore their romantic side and earn blind faith. 

They may be going back to a hectic routine, but they knew, their hearts have connected to such a level, they will be tied to each other till the rest of their life.

***********

That's all for now.....will update next part as soon as possible.....hope you liked this part, do give your reviews...till then Keep Smiling and Take Care

My contact details:

Wattpad Profile - @WriterAnisha_2307
Email- sweetyanisha2307@gmail.com
Hangout- sweetyanisha2307@gmail.com
Facebook - Anisha (Link - https://www.facebook.com/worldofanisha)
Twitter - worldofanisha
Instagram- Anisha_23_07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 739 17
**Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards men because of some...
5.5K 91 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Swetha Natrajan❤️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...
236K 14.3K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
32K 1.7K 41
𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓢𝓪: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝓰𝒶 ℴ𝒻 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓂𝒹 𝒷ℯ𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎𝒶𝓁 What happens when two people with t...