20 Things I Love About You [J...

By ilikekdramas

Companion story to "17 Things I Hate About You." Wherein Jaebum gifts Seulgi a journal filled with reasons h... More

PROLOGUE
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
NOTE

EPILOGUE

251 14 2
By ilikekdramas

She clutched the journal to her heart. They got lost into each other's gazes.

"Thank you, Jaebummie. This is the best present I have ever received—and the most romantic! Seriously, I can't tell you how much this means to me."

Jaebum scratched the back of his neck and looked at the ground shyly. "You're welcome, Seul."

She opened her locker to place the journal inside and bit her lip as she rubbed her arm. "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything. I'm not really good with the whole affection thing."

"I understand. Don't worry about it, Seulgi."

She still felt guilty, so she racked her mind for things she could do to make up for her inexperience. Now was not the time to feel insecure about her romance skills. Where did the charisma she has on stage go?

She finally settled for a daring move. She was going to kiss him. This will be their first kiss, but more importantly, Seulgi's first kiss. How bold of her, right?

She touched his face and planted a kiss onto his lips. He held her head, deepening the kiss. When they released, their foreheads touched and they did an Eskimo kiss while smiling.

"I love you," they said in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 91
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
404K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...