Shining Star Awards 2018

By ShiningStarAwards

Want to get your book out there? Want an honest opinion and review on your work? Do you deserve to gain a bi... More

• Welcome •
• Participants' Form •
• Judges' Form •
• Awards •
• Tag Fest •
• Entries •
• Genre Judges •

• Rules and Regulations •

405 38 6
By ShiningStarAwards

Hello!

Like all competitions held here on Wattpad, we have a few simple rules. We'd like everyone to follow these rules and have the best experience possible while participating within this competition!

01 - You must follow this account.

02 - You must add this book to your library so that you are informed of updates and notices about this competition.

03 - You must always be respectful of other participants. No hate or spamming against  others involved.

04 - You must follow the judge for your selected genre, once the judges have been selected. (There will be a page for this.)

05 - The language of the book entered must be in English.

06 - Books entered must have a minimum of 5 parts, not including Authors Notes or Casts. (With the exception of short stories).

07 - No bribing the judges or leaving bad comments if you do not like the review you are given. We're here to be honest and that includes giving constructive criticism.

08 - Only in-line comments on the participant form will be accepted as an entry.

09 - Be patient. We aim to reply to every entry, however it may take some time depending on the number of participants.

10 - All books entered must have less than 100k reads. We are aiming to discover the hidden gems of Wattpad that haven't gained a high number of reads or follows yet.

11 - At the end of your entry include this password basket chain so that we know you have read through these rules and regulations!

Lastly... have fun!

This is a friendly competition meant to help you guys get your books out there a bit more. Keep a positive vibe!

Best wishes,
The Shining Star Awards Team 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 558 11
တက္ကသိုလ်တတ်နေကြတဲ့ အဆောင်နေ ကျောင်းသားတွေရဲ့ Sex ဖြစ်တဲ့ပုံစံကို စိတ်ကူးယဥ်ပြီးရေးသားထားတဲ့ ဝတ္ထုရှည်(ဇာတ်လမ်းတွဲ)လေးပါ
61.1K 7.4K 52
මන් අදටත් කියනවා ඒක මහ පුදුමාකාර ඇස් දෙකක්... උබේ ඇස්.. ඒවට පුලුවන් මාව සම්පූර්ණෙන්ම පාලනෙ කරන්න.ඒත් ගොඩක් කල් ගන්න එපා ආරු.. උබ මගේ අහසෙ හදක් වෙලා ප...
17.8K 2.5K 36
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
5.5K 716 53
Hello, my fellow winter lovers! Do you want your story to get noticed? Do you want your story to get more recognition? Then, this is the place. Take...