Slavage [ Lefty x Reader ]

By JefferyWoodsBabyGirl

(Y/n) is a shy sweet defenceless girl who works at her father's pizzeria. She's happy for her father's work... More

First Day of The Job
Preforming
Getting to know each other
Rivalry ?
The ' Date '
I Won't Give Up
The Fight
Finding Out
Safe and Sound
Her Little Sister
Love Me Like You Mean It
I'll Love You For A Thousand Years
The Fight Part 2
Cheated, Hurt, Broken up and Heartbroken
Important A/N
Special A/N

You look perfect

2.2K 35 58
By JefferyWoodsBabyGirl

(Y/N) POV
____________________________________

I couldn't believe that Lefty had feelings for me all this time. It's very sweet of him to say. I couldn't say anything so I kissed him. Of course he kissed back.

Lefty's POV

------------------------------------------------------

" D-do D-does t-that mean y-yes?" I asked not really sure what was going on. She nodded and smiled. I couldn't help it so I picked her up bridal style and twirled her around. We both laughed. Soon it the sun had set and whatever the others were doing ( your still in the pizzeria ) and Chica smiled. " I always new you'd be perfect together. " Chica said. I looked down at my beloved (Y/n) smiling as she looked back up at me laying her head on my shoulder.

Rockstar Foxy's Pov

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Arggg I can't believe it !!!! That bear has me lass!! Well.... I have already lost her. She seems so happy, but I'm not giving up. Lefty smirked at me and held ' his ' ( Y/n). I'll WILL have her .... One day.

(Y/n) POV
____________________________________

Today has been the best day of my life. Never have I been so happy. I mean I have Lefty and all my new friends .... Heck even the animatronics I salvaged are my friends. I held Lefty's hand and he held mine. I yawned feeling a little sleepy. Today had been busy.

Lefty's POV

------------------------------------------------------

I heard (y/n) yawn and I knew she's tired and to be honest, I am to. I picked up (y/n) bridal style and carried her to our room and layed her down . I layed down beside her holding her protectively. " I love you (y/n) " I whispered softly in her ear. " I love you too Lefty. " She whispered back and we both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 282 14
Read the story to find yourself Taekook *Mpreg *Twins *Murders *Mafia *Self-harm
69.9K 1.7K 29
Sonic EXE can't escape Sonics mind again...not yet anyways. Yet, Sonic feels his sanity slipping away again. The truth has to come out. Everyone must...
42.8K 881 19
you couldn't stand your life because your parents always argued but then one day you decided to go to that mountain and see what would happen and to...
4.7K 67 27
In this story Gillian Cobbler has been doing amazing, but the day before her 15th birthday something weird starts happening... All the characters bel...