A Meme-ish Adventure... (SMG4...

By kalxco_

(Y/N) is an ordinary person who just happened to stumble into the Mushroom Kingdom. They find themselves fall... More

Key!
Special | Christmas
Prolouge
1| Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom.
2 | Get to know
3 | Whats Behind The Door SMG4?
4 | Uh Oh, Spaghetti O.
5 | What is everyone up to.
6 | The Beginning Of A New Ending
7 | The One and Only
8 | Quality Time Interupted
10 | Beginning Of A Fairy Tale <> These questions need answers!!
11 | Are you sure?
12 | IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GO!
13 | AGAIN??!!
14 | Everlasting Changes or Day Lasting Changes?
15 | Only The Damn Beginning
16 | Weapons Unite
17 | Say what now?
18 | Creature Bamboo What?
19 | Bonus
Epilouge

9 | Uh Oh

1.1K 13 11
By kalxco_

••I'm leaving a POV here because im rlly busy to only edit the first part••

(Y/N) turned around and saw.... Luigi?!?! "Luigi oh thank heavens it's you! I though you were SMG3 for a second!" (Y/N) said startled by Luigi's touch. "Sorry (Y/N) but I was gonna ask if I could ask you some questions about Girls!" Luigi said with a pen and notepad. "Oh alright!" (Y/N) said walking out the door with Luigi right behind (Y/N) "So what pointers do you want?" (Y/N) asked Luigi. "Nothing much just how to win a girls heart" He said. "Oh (Y/N)! I was looking for you! I was wondering if you wanted something to eat!" (Y/N) turned around and saw another Luigi??!! (Y/N) turned back and saw the Luigi. (Y/N) got so confused you almost fainted. But before your vision faded to blackness you heard one of the Luigi's say. "(Y/N), get ready for my master plan" then (Y/N)'s vision faded to darkness.

~~••Luigi's POV (The real one)••~~

'Oh man oh man! What's going on? (Y/N) fainted!! And there is a second version of me! Oh man what will everyone think??' As I was thinking of all what all could happen, The other me took off the mask and it revealed to be SMG3!! "SMG3??!!" I questioned very loudly as he held (Y/N) by the arm while they/she was/were
knock out. "Aha... Aww you are a complete idiot, Green man. I needed this girl to be my queen for my kingdom! The kushroom mingdom! Once we do It'll be a happily ever after for me and a terrible ever after for SMG4!" SMG3 chuckled, he told me his plan like i would keep it to myself. "I thought Mario and I took down the Kushroom Mingdom." I stated rememberibg the horror of that land. "Oh yea, well i talked to the person who made it for me and make it again and its more durable!" He stated. I was worried, like Maybe too worried. I should tell everyone about this! This is very important! Maybe Mario will finally help!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 414 23
Bowser after turning into bowsette failed to get Mario has a boyfriend ends up kidnapping Luigi. And they unexpectedly get close. I made this becaus...
945 25 12
Deep in a misted forest, a young girl was kept inside a humble cottage to teach herself of what she knows now of the unknown world. The one thing she...
27.4K 767 12
After 3 months of being imprisoned in Princess Peach's Kingdom, Bowser's love for her was growing thin and he wanted out of his confinement. With the...
139K 3.9K 17
A plumber named Mario travels through an underground labyrinth with his brother, Luigi and his sister, Y/N, but he and Y/N ended up being separated f...