Just My Luck [NALU]

By XxCallMeFaithxX

#1 IN LUCKYFRIYAY #7 IN LUCK. #7 IN UNLUCKY. #5 IN NOTORIOUS. #63 IN NOT CLICHE. I LOVE YOU ALL ~ <3 ~~~~... More

Bucket List
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
AtTeNtIoN
#15
#16

#17

1.4K 53 39
By XxCallMeFaithxX

hi..

its been a while...

don't hit me im sorry ;-;

but hey guys...

NUMBER 13 IN LUCK? WHAT IS THIS I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE FOR MONTHS AND IM SO FUCKING HAPPY LIKE HTF? THANKS SO MUCH GUYSSSS.

so im gnna update hhahahahahaha~ <3

    Pick up the money? I thought endlessly if I am sure to actually head over to the lawyer's lair to claim my money. That is, if it did really belongs to my parents... I hold my breath, playing with the calling card in hand as I quietly adjust myself on the bed. I couldn't bear to wake the special guy laying beside me, sleeping comfortably. Sighing, I gently place aside the calling card and slowly slip beneath the covers and snuggle into Natsu's warmth.

    He groans quietly, stirring awake. "Good morning, sunshine." Whispers he as he kisses my head, taking me into his arms and wrapping them tightly around me. I chuckle and tilted my head up, kissing his neck lightly. "Morning." 

    He shivers and tilts his head, lowering it to look me in the eyes. "You, are driving me insane." Natsu's eyes are mischievous and playful, daring me even further. I stick out my tongue and pull away from his embrace, slipping off of the bed and on my feet. "Natsu..." I trail out.

  "Hmm?"

"Should I go to the lawyer?" I ask in a slightly whimpering tone, quite afraid of what his reaction may be.

     Everything is quiet but the air is stiff. I bite my lips and turn to face him, fingernails digging deep into my palm. "Natsu.. say something." I whisper demandingly. He's just looking at me, an unreadable expression in his eyes. My eyes travel towards the sheets that are draped over him, then back towards his onyx eyes. "You're not going alone."

   My eyebrows furrow together, "Wait- What?"

He pulls himself up, sitting comfortably as he looks at me with an even more serious expression; leaving no room for explanation nor negotiation. "I'm going with you, so get dressed. " Tells he as he gets off of the bed and towards the door, his hand on the doorknob. "If this man tries anything to you.. I'll kill him." Natsu's eyes flash with sorrow, anger and ... love? Before I could further decipher, he's out of the door; heavy footsteps fading within earshot. 

   I raise my hand, scratching my head out of confusion and frustration before actually heading towards the cabinet to reach for new clothes to get ready. "How bad can it be anyways.." Mutter I, too myself as I direct myself to the bathroom to take a nice warm bath.

   I slip on my dark blue tee and black denims, going as casual as I possibly can. I go with a pair of converses and tie them securely on my feet. 

    I hear footsteps approaching the room and I knew immediately who it was. "Are you fucking insane?" Questioned Nick with an incredulous tone. I sigh, finishing up the knot and look up at Nick. "Yes, maybe- I honestly don't know. Perhaps I want to know? Just-" I groan aloud. "Just let it be. Natsu is coming with me so don't worry too much okay? We will try to come back alive.. not like anything bad is really going to happen. Ya' know?" I nonchalantly replied after, standing up and pulling up my denims comfortably before heading out of the door; past Nick whose expression remained annoyed and frustrated.

    "You both are getting yourselves in danger. I don't understand why Natsu is letting you guys go to that bastard's office. For all we know, it may be a scam." Says Nick, following me as we head towards the kitchen. I approach the fridge, pulling it open and grabbing myself a drink to start off the morning. 

    I hear footsteps approaching and I knew immediately whom they belong to.

"Oh hey Natsu, you fucking idiot." Remarks Nick as I hear Natsu approaching me. I pull out a bottle of orange juice and uncap it, bringing it towards my lips. I take a huge gulp from it before it's taken away from me, Natsu's hand gripping it fiercely. He then finishes the drink in one go, some of the juice streaming out of his mouth. "Whoa! Natsu- chill there's more in the refrigerator." I say, eyes wide and eyebrows raised in concern and surprise.

   He slams the bottle down on the counter, luckily it wasn't plastic. Natsu uses the back of his hand to wipe of the orange juice on his lips. "Are you ready?" Questions Natsu as I look at him in confusion. I hesitantly nod, weirded out by his state. He seems to be.... stressed. "Hey, Are you ok?"

     He does not answer me.

   I continue to look at him expectantly until he gives me a solid answer. "What is wrong, Natsu?" I push the question further. "Is this bothering you too much? You don't have to-"

"Let's go." He suddenly says, cutting me off completely and grabbing my wrist fiercely before dragging me towards the door. Natsu swipes the keys of his motorcycle off of its designated hook before leaving the premises.  

  "N-Natsu! That fucking hurts, you jackass. Wait-" He abruptly comes to a stop as we stand outside of the house. Without much of balance, I stumble onto him; his hand immediately coming to my rescue to stabilize me.

   His breathing is heavy and his heart is pounding rapidly. I look up into his eyes, those gorgeous black pearls filled with heartfelt concern and genuine fret. "Hey-hey, Natsu look at me." I coax gently, reaching my free hand up to cup his cheeks. I stroke tenderly his smooth skin. "Are you scared I'll get hurt, Natsu?"

    He shuts his eyes in an instant, his entire body shaking as I held him close to me. I bring him into my warm embrace and he accepts it willingly and almost immediately. There was this slight hesitance that stopped him but he still allowed himself to fall into my hug. 

"Natsu.. what's wrong?" I whisper gently into his ears while I gently run my hand up and down on his back for comfort. 

And his next words struck fear in me.

"There's something that might happen to you, Lucy. I'm fucking afraid that I will lose you. I want us not to go there but if we don't, his conditions will be worse and I'll be fucking broken, dammit." His voice breaks and he begins to tear up.

What the fuck is going on?

HI HI SORRY ITS SHORT. IM ALIVE BUT HEY IM GNNA TRY TO UPDATE NOW. hwehwehwhewhewhehwehw. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
232K 9.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...