Do You Trust Me? (setosolace...

By me2ow1

Steo is a wizard with powers beyond belief, who hides in the shadows, with no friends, a dead family,and no o... More

Do You Trust Me? (setosolace fanfic)
Break In
Interesting News
The Picture
The Lost Path
The Dark Room
The Pictureless Puzzle
Heart Breaking dream
The Truth?
I Don't Get It
Why Do You Ask?
Missing?!?
Run
Missing Truth
Connections
Defence
Down Hill
Others
We Will Be Happy
DIE~
The Secret
Thief!
All Mine
Garian Devil
Forget It
Devil's Tricks
Ci
The Bet
Lets clear this shit up!
I Missed You Seto!
Are You Trust Worthy?
Dead Line
Where's Sky?
Months
Bending Reality
Ci's Game
Seto, Do You Trust Me?
I Love You
I Just Want to Help
That's a Good Question
Gathering
Let's claer more shit up
Not Yet!
It's Not True
Not Over Yet
'Forever' in 'Us'
Sacrifice
Triangle
Worth It
Strange Encounter

Seto The Maid

2.2K 37 36
By me2ow1

~Seto's POV~

(Warning sexual abuse)

My collar started to ring while I was eating breakfast.

"I should go." I told Brice, he nodded his head and went on eating.
As I was walking to where the collar let me, I was in deep thought. 'Why didn't Brice seem to care? Why am I even here? Why does God hate me?'

"Finally." I heard Jason say, he was still waring his space suit.

"From now until I tell you to leave you will call me master." He said as he picked up a bag. "Follow me"
We walked through the streets for a long time, then eventually came across a building.
Jason walked inside and whispered something to the guy at the front desk, then motioned me to follow.
We needed up in a room that smelled like sex. 'Wait! No! Not again! Please no!'

"You may start talking now." Jason said with a nod.

"O-okay."
He slapped me across the face, giving me an unsatisfactory stare.

"O-okay, master." I said. He nodded and pulled out what looked like a costume.

"Put this on," he said throwing the outfit at me, "others will be showing up."
I looked at the costume. 'A fucking maid outfit of course.'
I quickly got undressed and slipped it on. (There wasn't a bathroom)

"Very nice." Jason said looking over me. I felt a faint blush come across my face.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door, Jason went to get it.

"Here he is." Jason said walking in with fife other men. I could see boners in each of their pants. 'They're fucking huge no! I quit!'
The men examined me and gave Jason a lot of cash.they started walking towards me, I couldn't move I was so scared.

Next thing I knew I was face first in the bed with no underwear on and something being shoved up my ass. I screamed in pain, gripping the bed sheets so hard my fingernails ripped the fabric. What ever was up my ass had stopped pushing inwards. I felt the tip of something else going inside. I screamed even louder, it hurt so fucking much my ass was being stretched to the limits.

"Stop screaming moan instead!" Jason ordered.

"Ye-y-yes m-ma-master." I couldn't see my eyes were filled with tears. The second thing was longer that the first though they were still both there, the second slid in more. Further and further. I wanted to scream but I couldn't waring the maid outfit didn't help either. I moaned louder and louder the further it went.
Before I could do anything the two objects were pulled out at the same time, it hurt as much as it did when they went in. I gasped loudly, a little too loudly. Jason had shocked my.

"Bad puppy." Jason said, he was watching me like a movie. I grabbed onto the collar but it only shocked my hands. 'It hurts it hurts so much~'
While I was still being shocked something else went up my ass. And it pushed and pushed. It went higher and higher. I could have sworn I was going to die right there. My neck was still burning my fingers were bleeding and my ass was being violated!
After a while something else went up my ass, then another, then another. I couldn't take it anymore, I was seeing white spots. After another 'toy' went up my ass I passed out.

"That was fun we'll pay you double for another round, some other time." I heard voices say.
'No! Please no! Not again!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259 24 19
*Warning this story will have death and boy x boy* it's kinda based off corpse party (the game/anime) by the way I know Brice is spelt wrong but I li...
28.3K 895 24
"Hearts are often broken by words that are unspoken." MPREG Sequel to Leave Me Speechless. Seto and Brice are finally married and living their lives...
95K 3.4K 30
Seto was lonely, abused, and overall depressed. Until he runs into a boy named Brice and his friends. Although, things aren't exactly easy for the hi...
6.4K 270 18
The team hasnt been the same crazy people they once were. They all know about the missing Ty but the one who should doesnt. Adam asks about the boy i...