THE DAUGHTER HE DIDN'T KNOW A...

By hoezzlovemeh

you'll have to read to find out! More

°prologue°
°Part 1°

°part 2°

12 0 0
By hoezzlovemeh

Kimberly's pov:

I woke up check the time it was 7:45am, addison should be asleep still, I got out of bed and walked to her room and saw that she was still asleep, I walked out closed her door and went to my bathroom and took a long warm shower , walked out dried my body and hair and changed , when I finished I walked to Addison room and saw her awake with tears in her eyes , I ran to her and asked "Addison what's wrong?" She looked up at me and said "it's all your fault mommy" I looked at her weird " what do you mean baby?" She screamed at my face saying " IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT I DON'T HAVE A DADDY , YOU HATE ME THAT'S WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL DADDY ABOUT ME" I looked at her shocked " Addison that's a lie daddy loves you just that you know that he is on vacation" " BULLSHIT MOMMY" Addison screamed, " ADDISON WHO TEACHED YOU THAT WORD" "nobody"
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Addison and I were currently eating breakfast which was pancakes 🥞, eggs 🍳, bacon 🥓, and to drink milk 🥛. When we finished we went upstairs and I bath Addison.....when I finished with her I covered her with a towel and changed her into

When I finished I got myself dressed to ⬆️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

We were in the car on the way to Walmart to grab junk food, when we got there I walked around the car to Addison's car seat and took her out and we walked to grab a cart 🛒. When we walked in we headed to the junk food isle and grabbed : hot Cheetos , candy, popcorn, and more things. When we were walking to the next isle I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into someone's cart!! When I looked up and saw the one and only..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...