Stay Mad

By princeinstagram

One fandom versus another fandom not too happy about the two legends that come to be. Yet, their passionate l... More

Mirror Mirror
Prolong The Love
Barred Out Of Barbados
I Should've Kissed You
๐Ÿ”“Lock Her Up ๐Ÿ”“
๐Ÿ“žTWIN SOULS ๐Ÿ“ž
โ˜•๐Ÿ”ฅThe Tea Is Brewing Hot๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜•
Luv ๐Ÿ’” ๐ŸŒš On A ๐ŸŒ“
Chris Brown Don't Need A Come Up
๐ŸŒผ Rose Colored Glasses ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŠ๐Ÿธ Jump Yo Bones ๐Ÿธ๐ŸŠ
๐Ÿธ๐ŸŠ The Rainbow Without Purple ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘…Rumpshaker ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ†

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ‘ŽAfter The Love Is Gone๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ‘Ž

15 2 3
By princeinstagram

" Breezy, the crowds are outside I just alerted all of Barbados, that I'm throwing your legal documents that you were granted a stay and a reprimand from the Queen of England. On the grounds she said y'all both nasty. " 

" What the Queen of England called us nasty? I mean can we sue her for slander? I mean thanks for her seeing it my way that I got a right to film my next video right here on this gawd damn island. That anit no black ass fool name , Aries gone fuck with yo boi. You feel me? I'm bout it bout it " 

" Shut up Breezy, you can't fight that crowd out there. Just stay back and don't make a thot out of a man.You know That Hustler Ova There type shit? Like make like the wind and be gone OK" 

" Fine, imma throwing me a hella celebration, right here at The Embassy " 

" You crazy , Breezy? Want to start shit with Aries and his own island man? These villagers won't care that they get pass the Command Unit and bust your head to the white meat. Slow yo roll pardnor please ight ?" 

" The documents damped with The Queen of England's seal. That Barbados is under her rule and that you are allowed to finish you next video ,but wait until the island trouble makers have calmed down. That try to not cause any unnecessary problems tacked onto the many petitions that are being passed around out in the crowd. Don't forget, you not the native star they adore" 

" I know that" 

" Means, wait until at least you have gotten word from Miss Fenty, before you show your ugly mug around here. If you don't mind" 

" Anit nothing ugly about me , Marc Gracos, my man. " 

" No telling what Miss Fenty got going on in that pretty little head of hers" Breezy anit sweating her in the least.

" Your next assignment is to find me a look-ah- like . Send me some photos of those island women out there. I need one to come join the party. I mean make sure she tall with long legs." 

" Its a phone book over there on the table in the Embassy lobby .Got women photos too, I saw earlier" Marc Gracos was searching for a woman himself. He knows they can't leave that Embassy. They will be apprehended, but Breezy a knucklehead and they might as well make the best of it. 

" This Embassy's not bad. Rather cozy in itself and got great taste in decor. No wonder exiles can live in them forever. I mean, never have to goto the ocean. Don't miss the beaches or pretty bungalows. 

" You the prisoner, not me" 

Marc Gracos was allowed immunity, but Breezy better lay low. He don't get any more chances. The Queen too far away to send her guardsmen to snab him in time. He best wing it and enjoy the music coming from the beaches 

" Damn, these women fine in Barbados. Imma have a good time forgetting about , Miss Fenty " 

" I hope she enjoys getting wet a new way without me, we can never make it back. Oh and I grew up around the ocean too my man" Breezy can swim like a shark 

" Breezy, those documents states that Miss Fenty has to stay away from you too. You can finish your next video, but try not to get locked up . Whatever island woman you choosing to party with, make sure she not loyal to Miss Fenty. That would cause problems, you know that " 

" Marc Gracos, get you a damn woman and stay the hell up out of my business please. I got this. Imma get clearance for two women. Get your own OK dude? Like don't disturb me and mines. Make sure they give us the five star hook up. Got to get lit and fed and lit again. Telling em to bring some cake up and tellem to put my name on it. Tell em its my birthday and I want it in the worst way. Tell em I wanna fuck her right now That I'm missing her body "

" Breezy, I got mines waiting on me up in my suite. You on your own. If you leave this Embassy, you will be locked up" 

" What happen bout I'm allowed to film my next video here on the beach , mane ? Like you threw down my legal documents. What did the damn Pitt bulls rip them or somethin ? " Breezy rolled his eyes.

He watched his attorney head on up on those elevators to his suite to party with thee islander woman that showed up for Marc

Now Breezy waiting on who he summoned to come show him a good time on that island. A Miss Fenty look- ah- like ? Nope, afraid he will be quite disappointed, because they just don't clone them like her anymore

He showered and chose a nice white suit. To think Marc Gracos called this man ugly? Where? 

Breezy got his fade slicked back and seeing the party he threw together at The Embassy was a hit. Of course he wanted his Miss Fenty Look ah like to be wearing white tonight too, when she approaches.

Breezy stipulated that she can't look too much like his ex- because he might hurt her feelings. Being that they hate each other's guts forever. A love and hate relationship. The photo he saw she had long legs. He did not bother to look at her face. Those legs were enough to get her to accept his arm for a dance. Like he not this thug everybody got him out to be.He is a songwriter and artist. He paints and very good at Gaffettii. He and his biker boys it the city and they make skate parks and rollert derbies look fantastic. They all need to stop the hate. Breezy looks around and if he has to wait too long, forget that he is barred from Barbados. He going out to where he hears the outside crowd 

He is liking the lyrics to the song. That beat is hittin . He can't he'll himself. The bass and drums and bongos. He liked how the island threw their nightlifes. He started to dance to the beat outside. If that voice knew just how to reel his ass straight in. He heard come and put your name on it? He know he can't do no shit like that. 

Marc Gracos will put those handcuffs on Breezy his got damn self. 

The Embassy is rocking and must be some Congressmans and Congresswomen there too. Guess Jesse Jackson Jr. Really did come to The Embassy for a village festival. He got black roots. Marc Gracos knows his shit then. Breezy thought he made that shit up for real .

Breezy looked out over the balcony saw a poster that said 

TOUCH MY CHILD I TOUCH YOU 

That was Miss Fenty 's Daddy holding that sign? 

Where is Marc Gracos? He not paid to be fucking on the job 

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.7K 107
๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ Chris Brown is clearly someone who wears his heart on his sleeve. A very emotional person, someone who loves hard and wants the same love in r...
927K 42.7K 44
โš THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER EDIT. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU COME ACROSS MISTAKES, BUT DO KNOW THEY ARE SLOWLY BEING FIXED. ENJOY READINGโš  Independent, ha...
2.6K 50 16
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
2M 70.7K 22
[Caution-Mature Audience] The ORIGINAL "The Babysitter" story Re-Publishing this story as I edit each chapter. Please bare with me readers. One of...