The eyes behind the wall//PJM

Galing kay LizSorora

Once in a millennium the wall that separates their two worlds ,will become see through and that's when fate... Higit pa

Destinie's Call
The forbidden Key.
Maidenly steps to the abyss of hell!
An Angelic Smile on a Sinners Body.
An Awaken Desire
Unclean Intentions
The first beat of a dead heart.
Masked front
Buried Memories.
The Real You
Stained Innocence
The start of the end
The dance of purity.
The Key To Paradise
Sweet Lips Of Death.
The gift of happiness
Meant To Meet Again

Leaking Canvas "The Beginnings"

2.1K 173 94
Galing kay LizSorora

He opened his eyes getting reawaken as his body started healing while the sky lightened it's colors slowly letting it's gray clouds appear creating the usual gloomy morning that were all the same.

The night was pure darkness in the land of Demons and the day's atmosphere always gloomy. No matter how much time would pass by and no matter what season it may came everything remained forever dead in that land that feeds it's thirst with the tears, the blood and the grief and misery of it's citizens.

There was no spring that could save them, no summer, no autumn, no winter to cover their land in a frozen beauty. No. Nothing was beautiful about that place and no snow could ever fall to touch their skins and provide them the possibility to feel the freshness that it gifted.

The only ice they knew of was at the form of frost that would cover their flesh in one of the torturing rituals before the whips would mercilessly hit their bodies multiplicating their feelings of pain.

Once his body was at one piece again, Jimin slowly pushed his body up from the ground were he was laying, around him millions of other bodies that were still unconscious and bloody.

After he managed to get on his own two feet again he started walking with destination his house were he was planning to change his stained and ripped clothes then head out to continue his normal routine that was non other than being worshiped by the creatures that were surrounding him, whom would literally give everything they had to him yet it was not a Demon's flesh that he had the need to touch and it was not lust what the chains of his heart were longing for to get freed.

His steps didn't took him long to bring him in front of his door as his body regained it's energy and his speed increased beyond human norms.

Once inside he stepped in front of his mirror and gazed at his pitiful self and pale face. At that moment everything looked so ugly upon him but that was not because the eyes that were looking back at him belonged in reality to a bad looking being but because his eyes were looking beyond his human like form that he unlike the other demons was able to keep on according to his own will while the others could slip away of it no matter their desires, transforming to the true form of a Demon which was far from beautiful.

The reflection suddenly started changing as he willingly had let his mask down revealing his burning flesh and skin covered from black pieces of glasses and thorns. On his head now laid two big black horns and at his back a pair of black wings that had no resemblance with the wings of an angel, as well as a long red tail that flowed from his lower back.

He brought his fingers that now had some long terrifying silver nails on near his face softly touching that part of his body that remained unchanged.

He closed his eyes full of sorrow returning back to his previous form then looked at his reflection one more time while a sly smile took it's place on his lips noticing through the mirror the black feather that was laying on his bed.

He turned around and with much care peaked the feather up with his two fingers and pinned his eyes on it's small form while he was spinning it on his fingers for a while before he brings it closer to his face and let's it come in contact with his cold skin, feeling it's softness.

A bright smile grew on his lips while his heart starting beating faster as if just by the touch of something that belonged to you alone could fill him with such pleasure, desire and feelings of greed for a little bit more.

The feather continued traveling on his skin under his command from one cheek to the other, to his dry lips and jaw line. The softness it had so pleasurable and the scent of you that still carried with it made it easier for him to imagine you touching his sinful flesh instead.

A touch that could gift him life itself while his heart would be reborn anew under the warmth of the arms of a pure entity such as an Angel is considered.

His smile died down as he broke the contact with the feather understanding how difficult it was to make this desire of his reality however he had no intentions of not giving his best try to at least bring you close to having even a small short timed thought that could reminisce one of his thoughts.

He walks towards his commode and carefully placed the feather on top of it so he won't lose such a precious to him object then proceeded at changing his clothes before he stepped outside again and without much effort in a short period of time found himself on the center of a crowd, his eyes now laying on the stage that was waiting for him.

Once he got up there the loud music already spreading its noise farther and farther he laid his eyes upon the crowd for the first time in a long while feeling unsatisfied even though they were as many and as crazy over him as they always were but he new that they were not there cause they loved him or anything pure like the feeling of love was. They were there for clear benefitting reasons as he was just someone a figure that would fill their dirty needs and fantasies, their cravings and their lustful desires that made them who they were. Soulless nothingness of a being.

He also knew that they would react the same to whomever completed those criteria of them and cheer, scream and workship whoever stepped on that stage and gave them the same amount of pleasure as he did.

His body didn't took long to started moving on the rhythm pushing his thoughts aside and waiting patiently for the cruel time to pass by and the day to leave its place to the night that would bring him a round of torturing pains as well as the opportunity to see you once more.

With every minute that passed his energy would drop a little lower and lower as he continued moving and moving to a music that seemed to have no end. A music that even though was his pleasure was feeding over his power as nothing is without a price in this land.

He kept dancing to his heart content yet he opened his lips not even once as this time just like many others in the past he found it a waste of time to gift something like his voice to a crowd that was already blind and unable to appreciate nor listen to the words that would come out of his lips sometimes letting small pieces of his heart slip into the songs lyrics that never no one noticed.

His breathing now unstable as the alert of the mid day run of remained to everyone the time of their punishment from which many would cry and beg to let them die already thinking that it was enough and that they had atoned for their since but it was that exact thought that actually made them guilty again and again as a sinful mind can never change no matter how much it suffers yet a stained soul can retain for his mistakes if he would clean those thoughts and way of thinking that brought him to the gates of hell.

See. Even though they know the solution, making that reality is impossible and escape from that land just a mirage that no matter how much they run would never be able to grasp it.

He remain there till the ground beneath him opened and swallowed him, transferring him to the lake of lava and the stone with his name on it that was waiting for him and once again he simply shut his eyes and left himself feel the pain he deserved and fortunately he will continue to deserve as he can not change the past and the path he chose nor he can change himself and his hearts desires.

After passing through the cruel unbearable pain again he opened his eyes and gazed at the sky waiting for the pain to come to an end and his flesh to regain his form and energy. Around him he could still hear screaming and grieving voices while his lips remained sealed as he was feeling so much pain that not even a scream could represent that horrible feeling.

Time ticked slowly yet fortunately he had time to wait as even if he wanted to move he was still unable to, so he remained in place waiting for the night sky to make it's appearance thing that took some time to happen but filled him with enthusiasm nonetheless when it did.

Now with a smile on his face his feet were speeding up inside the pitch black forest heading towards the Celestial wall to meet you that had had on his thoughts all day.

Once at the place he was supposed to be he looked around realizing that you had still to come and a sigh left his lips in relief that he was not late and did not made you wait alone for him.

Suddenly a light that engulfed a small part of the wall drew his attention only to see your figure making it's appearance through it some seconds later, filling his heart with abnormal beats. And as you turned your head and your eyes meet again a wide smile spread on his lips making you smile back at him.

"Hello Jimin. Is nice to see you again." You spoke while he remained frozen, looking at you with his sparkling orbs.

"Today i brought something along so we can have something to talk about." You reached to your bag retrieving a book from it that you had brought along after much thought of how to make things less uncomfortable and easier to create a subject to talk about with him.

" It's one of my favorite stories. I don't know if you even like reading books or not but I just wanted to share it with you for some reason." You told him as you sat down on the same spot you had the previous night with him following you and taking a seat at the ground this time beside you and not opposite you as he yesterday had.

" We have books here but i know that they are far different from yours . "He responded while his eyes kept looking at the book on your hands with curiosity in his eyes.

You gave him a smile as you reached out the book towards him making him lean backwards for a moment before he with much hesitation decided to touch it's surface and retrieve it from your hands that were keeping it from the other edge.

His eyes seemed to sparkle again as he looked at it with much enthusiasm about the fact that he was again touching something that belonged to the land he was so curious about.

He gave you a glance hesitant to open it and you gave him your approval by opening it's cover with your fingers while being extremely careful to not accidentally touch his hands that as well quickly retrieved themselves away for security.

Once your hands were away from it he slipped his fingers through the pages of the book before suddenly starting giggling at a random line that had fall to his notice.

"Is this a human book?" He asked while he kept reading farther at the page he had opened and you responded with much enthusiasm as you were loving his reactions and the interest he was showing.

"It's a collection of Fairy tales from many civilizations over the years of many universes that exist. Of course this is merely the first book of the infinite series but it became my favorite." You could not help but smile brightly while his eyes were fixed on your face waiting for your response and he could not help but bit his inner lip while having your face at such a reachable distance.

" Can i keep it? I want to read it so i can get to understand why is it that became your favorite." You gave a quick thought at his request while he closed the book and agreed to his wish as it was nothing of a big deal as far as he would return it back so you would take it were it belong.

After he promised that he would take good care of it and would return it to you after he finish reading it you fell in silence again for some minutes, your eyes not breaking contact even for a second.

A wind started blowing making your long dark hair dance gracefully on the air making awakening a nonchalant laughter till you noticed his hand that had reached out towards your floating hair making you freeze at the spot.

"Don't be afraid." His soft tone of voice reassured you before you felt a stride of your hair being cut off by the wind that landing on his palm where he secured it by closing it before he retrieved his hand and looked at his fingers that were having some of your hair in his possession.

He slowly lifted his eyes to look at you whom were having a quiet confusing facial expression someone might say yet you understood the fact that he did not touched you so you had not broken any rules nor had he.

He brought your hair to his lips and softly left upon them a peck, his orbs still pinned on you whom were now feeling a weird feeling that was more than just embarrassment even though angels have that feeling rarely as they rarely do any action that would bring embarrassment.

He opened the cover of the book again and carefully laid the stride of hair on it's first page before closing it, telling you that he will return them both together in two days time .

You gulped hardly for some reason as that action had made you start feeling alert and unsecured all of a sudden yet again you didn't let it show as you just nodded in agreement before getting up now having the wish to go back to the safety that your land could give you.

"Good night. And thank you for coming." His voice echoed on your ears while you were getting your book ready on your arms and you brought yourself to look back at him one last time.

His eyes had nearly disappeared from the huge smile that had lifted upwards his cheeks while his hair was dancing on the command of the wind making that feeling of fear and insecurity you had some minutes ago melt to this innocent face that was so sincerely thanking you.

"Good night Jimin." You genuinely smiled back at him before touching the wall again and transform it's concrete form to the liquid one that enabled you to go back home once more.

Once stepping at your land again you opened your white wings flapping them hard to lift yourself up in the sky so you could go home and as you did that feathers fall off landing on the green grass near the wall, between the white ones a black one to that belonged to you and your changing self.

---To be continued....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.6K 756 20
A hard love story between 2 young people.They love each other so much.But will the fate let them be together? Jimin:My angel dont go! Yn:My love dont...
1.9K 78 6
Demons cannot fall in love because love is pure... but what if a demon wishes to love a pure soul? What if she becomes the reason why he comes to thi...
36.5K 1.2K 38
I'll hug you so tight that not even the universe can rip us apart... Y/N is convinced love is a lie, wounded deeply from past experiences. But then s...
205K 9.8K 27
"Do you remember when we first met? I never want to forget, Please, don't let me forget you..." - He's always loved her. Since the first time he laid...