Come back to me || Killmonger

By Nialovebug18

Reagan Rein is a beautiful 21 year old woman This beautiful woman is loved by Erik "Killmonger." Erik has be... More

Cast
Where we began
The return home
Come back to me
A Decision
A Day

Staying

3K 67 27
By Nialovebug18

(Rated R)
Reagan Pov

I woke up slowly opening my eyes to the big room and the feeling of soft silk sheets. I sat up and stretched and I felt him shift in the bed and come behind me. He rested a hand one my shoulder and kissed the other shoulder softly.

"Good morning Reagan." He said against my skin.

"Good morning Erik." I said reaching over my shoulder and grabbing his hand in my hand.

"How'd you sleep." He asked.

"It was fine, actually really good." I said as I turned to him and he had no shirt on. I watched as he got up and stood on the side of the bed. I was shocked at all the markings.

I crawled to where he was and sat on my knees. I put my hands on his chest and roamed his body feeling every raised mark. I looked at him with confusion.

"For every life I took..." He said and I gasped lowly and taking my hands from his chest. "Reagan." He said sighing.

"Oh Erik." I said stand on the bed and pulling him in for a hug and his head rested on my chest. "You don't have to do that anymore my love." I said.

"If you ever get uncomfortable with this, being here, being with me, let me know." He said putting both hands on my butt and looking at me.

"Hey Erik, don't think or speak like that...I'm where I'm supposed to be. I'm giving up my job and my life back home for us. And that seems dumb but Erik it's something about being here that seems so...Right." I said cupping his face.

"You're always going to be to good for me yah know." He said picking me up and putting me down.

"We all deserve happiness Erik." I said walking into the bathroom connected, I saw a note by a tooth brush, wash cloth and towel, just telling me it was for me.

I brushed my teeth, and stepped into the shower. I let the water hit my shoulders and I put soap on rag and started to wash my face and then my body. I heard the bathroom door open and then the automatic door opened.

"Lights and Rain." He said stepping in and the lights lights in the bathroom shut off and then the water above started to fall on us and lights shinned through in a dark blue color.

"Wow, this is amazing." I said and he walked closer towards me. It made my heart beat race and my breathing was slightly heavy.

"Reagan are you scared of me...What I've become?" He asked putting a hand on my cheek cupping it.

"No." I said looking him in his eyes he laughed and turned around then turned back towards me with a look in his eyes that I couldn't describe but it made me want him even more.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because I know you won't hurt me. I know you would kill for me. You would never physically hurt me. You love me Erik." I said.

He stepped closer and pulled me into his body. The shower was now full of steam that surrounded us. Erik was standing under the water. At this point I was tired of waiting so I kissed him.

He picked me up and pressed me on the back wall. He pulled away from my lips that were hungry for him.

"This entire bathroom is made out of vibranium." He said smirking.

"What does that mean." I asked confused.

"This bathroom is sound proof." He said. And with that he lifted my body above his shoulders with my legs around his face. He began to devour me. With each lick, and each flick my lips let out moans that grew louder. My hands were now gripping his dreads.

"Erik." I let escapee from my mouth with a gasp. He brought me back down smiling. He kissed my lips allowing me to taste myself. He turned me around and pushed himself inside slowly.

"ERIK!" I whined through my teeth with a moan.

"Damn Reagan." He said pushing more now going in and out.

"Erik don't stop." I begged.

"I won't." He said picking up speed and my legs were becoming weak. He noticed and pulled out and pick me up and brought me back to the bed.

"The bed is going to be soaking wet now." I laughed.

"Fuck the bed." He said then he smiled and pushed back inside and i gripped the sheets tightly. I bit my lips and arched my back and he must of liked that because he grabbed my hips and went harder.

"Youre so big!" I said now clawing his back.

"I lo-" He said before a bang came at door.

"The King request your presence." A woman said from the other side.
I giggled lightly and and he rolled his eyes.

"Tell that bitch I'll be there soon." He yelled. She banged her spear on the floor and we kept going.

He flipped us over and I bounced up and down and he slapped my butt harder and harder.

"Oh fuck" He gritted through his teeth.

"Erik I'm so close." I moaned Ashe stroked.

"You better not cum." He said.

"Erik please." I moan feeling myself ready to reach my climax strengthen.

"Daddy said no." He said making me bouncing faster which made my legs shake.

"Erik!" I moan slapping my hands down onto his chest for support and he lifted me up and went in and out supper fast.

"Take it Reagan!" He said loudly. But I couldn't I tried to lift up off and run from how good it felt. "Nah you not running from me." He said pushing my body back down the same time he pounded into me.

"FUCK ERIK!" I yelled holding onto chest for life. He kept going and I knew soon I was going to cum. "Erik please let me cum." I whined as I moaned.

"No!" He said going deeper. I couldn't take it and then I felt my body start to tingle and I threw my head back and I felt all my juice come out of me and slide down his dick.

"N'Jadaka." I moaned as my legs shook more. I collapsed on his chest and tried to catch my breath.

"Didn't I tell you no?" He questioned. He pulled out and and smacked my ass hard with his hand that gave me a little more rush and more juices came out. He knew and he smirked. I rolled off of him and he stood up.

"Lay back on your stomach." He said and I was confused but did as I was told. I looked behind me and he smirked more making his dimples pop. Then it of know where he came down and started eating me out again. He slurped and flicked his tongue inside of me and added 2 fingers. I gasped and he kept going.

"Yes Erik!" I screamed. He finally stopped and then slid it in from the back.

"Arch." He said. I don't think my body could take anymore but I arched and he went in! He pounded harder and harder.

"Don't wanna listen to daddy hm? You better take it Rea, I ain't telling you again." He said as I tried to run again and he slapped my ass again. I put my face in the pillow and I grabbed the sheets tighter. He felt so good. "Fuck." He mumbled. "I'm about to cum." He said getting ready to pull out.

"No Erik please let me feel your cum inside me." I groaned.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Stop talking." I said and he smiled and began pushing more and more. I'm on birth control so I knew I would be okay. I felt his hands grow tighter around my waist. And finally I felt all of his warmth inside of me. "Uhhh fuck Reagan." He said pulling it and collapsing next to me.

I smiled and slowly moved closer to him. He looked down at me and pulled me close and kissed my forehead.

"We need to shower again." I said

"Let's have the moment for a few more minutes." He said making his grip lightly tighter.

"I love you Erik." I said.

"I love you too." He said and we later there for about another 10 minutes.

I went to go stand up but my legs were so dead right now and I fell back on the bed and Erik started to snicker. "I got you Queen." He said coming over and picking me up. I laughed and rolled me eyes and we finally got back in the shower. He turned the water on after placing me back on the floor. He turned around and smiled at me so I smiled back. "God I missed you." He said.

"I missed you more Erik." I said and he came over and held me as we stood there letting the water hit us.

We finally finished washing up and lathering in coco & she's butter. And it smelt like black girl magic in here. I walked to the closet and picked out a simple but cute outfit.

Erik put back on the gold necklace and the suit appeared but stopped at his neck. "You look gorgeous." He said.

"Thank you." I said kissing his cheek and walked to the door and he opened it for us. The women had the spears crossed in front of the door.

"The king waits." They said and removed the spears from in front of us. We followed the women down the hall back to the part we were at yesterday where the King and other elders sat. The y'all man from the mountains stood behind the Kings throne.

"You were very loud." M'baku said. My eyes widen and I looked at Erik quickly.

"Yes cousin please remember to tell the door to go soundproof. A layer or vibrainum will coat the door until you ask for it to be removed." T'Challa laughed. Then him and M'baku turned to each other and laughed. Erik arm wrapped around my waist protectively.

"Stop laughing in front of her." He said sternly. The laughter soon faded and they cleared their throats.

"We apologize...Now what is your decision?" He asked.

"We staying cousin. I came here and I'm a stay here. It's my birth right, my blood flow through the rivers just as much as yours." He said.

"That we know. I'd like to add something to the deal...You keep the powers of the black panther such as I, but you must use the suit and powers only for good! You will be the leader of freeing and helping our people around the world." He said and Erik jaw clenched and elders gasped.

"Thank you." Erik said.

"Wakanda accepts you and your woman." He said.

"Aye. She needs a seal. If anything happens to me she needs to be able to stay here and come and go as she please." He said.

"Only Wakanda born can have a seal." And elder said.

"I ain't talking to you old bi-" He started to say but I stopped him.

"Erik don't." I said looking and him and he softened.

"She will be allowed and accepted here, even if anything happens. She and you will get the beaded bracelet and I will make sure nothing will ever happen to her." He said as he stood from the throne.

"Good." Erik said.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome, and thank you for coming here to help Wakanda." He said. I smiled at him and then Erik grabbed my hand and we walked out.

I guess this is the start to something bigger than all of us.

End of Pov

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reagan and Erik are some freaks 🤦🏾‍♀️ but hey! They staying in Wakanda!!!

Xoxo- Honey 🍯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
902K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
272K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။