Lassoed

Galing kay 2FizzyRamune

he did everything for her Higit pa

Lassoed

2 0 0
Galing kay 2FizzyRamune

He did everything for me. When i cried he held me and sang a song. He would even lasso the moon when I rested. My mother abandoned us. But that was a lie. I knew he was lying. I got treated strangely at school. The district has tried offering us money. We declined it, but we needed it.

One day my father earned enough money. I went to college, and life was better. I got treated normally. And i was quite popular.

I got a note that i should got to hospital, for someone was waiting for me. I took the bus down there. But..... i was late. As soon as i walked in, they stared at me. They told me the room he was in. But he was covered up. i unzipped the cover and held his hand.

That day, it was my turn to lasso the moon for him.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

373K 12.9K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
60.7K 3K 52
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
58.8K 1.4K 40
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the almost-de...
35.9K 113 20
Adam is in desperate need of money and finds out about The Sissy App, an app where you can play games and do challenges for rewards. However, Adam do...