The Chronicles Of Violet Hopp...

By Owen1russell2

Violet, a fourteen year old Zootopian, is literally a mystery. Orphaned at a young age that she can't remembe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Afterword

Chapter eleven

359 9 1
By Owen1russell2

I told him everything. He debated with about the letter being studied in the wall at first but we decided whoever or whatever put the letter in the wall was a mystery. I then showed him the pen. When he first saw it, he was amused by the fact that the pen was almost like a recorder. Then, I showed him the recording. He was confused. "What the heck is all that?",he said. I shrugged my shoulders. It was just as well his guess was good as mine. Then, he examined it. Then he said something.

"I think I know a guy that might be able to tell us what this message is"

My first reaction: my jaw dropped. This letter and carrot pen could be the key. The key to finding out the truth about my family. It also could reveal what species I am!

"Where? We need to find him! Come on Cooper! Let's go!", I said while stepping out of the window.

"Wait, Violet! There's only one catch...", he said while his voice was trailing off.

"Okay, what is it?"

He took a deep breath. Then he said it.

"We need to go Clawdia's apartment.

My first thought was this: OH HELL NO! I was pissed and at first ba
Does at first but then I relaxed.

"Fuck no! I'm not going there!", I screamed.

"Come on, violet! I know she can be a bitch to you, but I have an idea!",

I took a deep breath and sighed. This was gonna be difficult. I know Cooper well. Maybe his idea will go through. But then again, it could backfire.

But I do like one thing which is also my motto: Keep Trying.

It had to be done.

Sighing, I smiled and looked at Cooper in the eye and said "Let's go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Black Voices By Kacey_Thea

Mystery / Thriller

270 45 12
A girl called Diamond has been orphaned for 14 years. Her 18 birthday has passed and she discovers something she never knew about them. Her special g...
1.3K 65 22
"The Age Of Zootopia...Is Over..." 13 year old Abby Savage, the daughter of Violet Hopps-Wilde and Daniel Savage, begin her tale! 13 years have pass...
1.9M 120K 74
A loving father desperate for power. A mother trying to save her family. A girl named Violet trying to find out what went wrong in her life and why h...
320 17 15
A fourteen year old girl becomes all alone when her parents abandon her and she goes on her own personal mission to find them. She believes that they...