Reliving History, Repeating M...

De xJordanKayX

Alice Cooper and F.P. Jones fall back into old patterns. An exploration of sex, lust and love. 'set somewhere... Mais

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 4

1.4K 24 0
De xJordanKayX

"Ihaven't had a real, civil conversation with my husband in ten days,and you decide it's appropriate to give me hickey?" She's gettingdressed in front of the small mirror in his bedroom, him watchingfrom the bed. It's early and it's the first time she actually stayedover, but now she has to hurry, sneaking back into her house beforeher daughter wakes.

Hadthis happened earlier, when she had still been with her husband, shewould have still hidden it, because you just don't * do * hickeys,but she at least would not have to explain herself if somebody saw.Not even to said husband, since she had a way of convincing him ofeverything she said, so she would have found a way to make himbelieve he'd given it to her.

Butnow? Her children know she's not speaking to their father and theyknow she's definitively * not * doing anything with him that wouldresult in a love bite. And as much as the girls seem to be prettysure their parents are heading towards a divorce there's still no wayshe could let either of them see it. Even if they wouldn't completelyfreak about their still married mother seeing someone, they wouldwant to be introduced.

Andhow do you explain to your children that you have two decades worthof history with one of their boyfriend's father, that you recentlyrekindled? Especially when you can't even say * what * exactly youare rekindling?! She knows they both have feelings for another, hadfor the last twenty years, but they had been sleeping together forthe last eight days and not one conversation about what they aredoing had been brought up. For all she knew, this could only be sex,incredibly good sex, but still nothing else.

"Icould give you a matching one on the other side. I'm sure thesymmetry would look even better" The corners of his mouth go up ina smile and she almost forgets that she needs to be angry with him.He catches her gaze in the mirror and no matter what else she saysnow, he can see she's not actually mad.

"Thisisn't funny" She tries nevertheless. She turns around when he getsout of bed, not bothering with a stitch of clothing. There's nothingshe hasn't seen or touched before and it's still his house, he canwalk around however the hell he pleases. Her gaze travels downward,feels herself responding rather vividly to what she sees, takes alook at her watch and with a sigh realizes they really don't havetime for this.

Hedoesn't seem to mind, as he walks over to her, placing soft kisses inthe exact spot he had promised the new love bite to be. Her fingerrake through his short hair immediately, like they have a mind oftheir own and she tilts her head to give him better access. "Ididn't hear you complaining when I put it there last night" Anibble to her sensitive flesh and she moans, pushing herself closerto him. "Or now for that matter" She feels the smug smile againsther throat.

She'snot able to respond in words though. He has reduced her to a mouthuseless of speaking; a brain useless of thinking straight. She needsa whole thirty seconds to realize, that the hands on her back,working open her bra, are her own. But when she finally does, shelets it hit the floor with an audible sound that gets his attention,lets him push her panties back down her legs and drags him back tobed.

"Therebetter not be another hickey tomorrow" She only manages to get thisout because she's scooted up the mattress and he had to let go of herneck for just that long for them to get comfortable again.

"You'reno fun" He won't do it if she doesn't want him to, but he loves totease her, so he dips his head again, tongue sweeping over the tenderflesh he had been nibbling on.

"Ididn't hear you complaining last night" Her voice can't hold theserious tone when he laughs into her neck. "And if we're reallygoing to do this, you better hurry up, because - " The rest of hersentence is swallowed by the moan coming from her lips when his handmoves over her wet center.

"It'snot like you can't pretend you don't want this either" He laughs,but stops his teasing. They really don't have much time and he needsher and he's fairly certain she would just leave him to take care ofthings himself if they don't get on with it soon. She * does * needto get home before they are found out. The last thing he wants to beis the reason she's been whispered over behind her back.

Shereaches up to pull his mouth back to her's in a languid, passionatekiss and he shifts between her legs for more leverage before slowlysliding into her. She responds immediately by slinging her legs overhis hips and urging him to move. So he does, setting a lazy rhythm,resisting her attempts to make him move faster, only releasing herlips for them both to take a much needed breath before reconnectingthem again. She holds him to her with one hand fixed in his hair, theother tangled in the bed sheets while matching his pace stroke forstroke.

Hekeeps this up for as long as he can, holding back, wanting her toshatter under him first. When he feels her getting close, he bringshis hand between them, to the point where they are so intimatelyjoined. With the first touch of his fingers on her clit she comesaround him, his name on her lips, pulling him over the edge with her.

Theylay there catching their breaths for a while. Then he kisses her andgets up from the bed, pulls on some pants and leaves to let her getdressed before he takes her to bed again. She's glad for the momentof privacy where she stays exactly where she is, getting lost in herthoughts.

Thiswas the first time they had actually made love. For over a week theyhad been frantically fucking each other when – and wherever theyfelt the urge to, but this was different. She's spend the night inhis bed, sleeping nestled against his side, waking up to him kissingher softly on the lips. She had tried to run then, the fact that shereally needed to leave making it seem less obvious that she wasafraid. No matter what she feels for him and no matter the state ofher marriage, she * does * still have a husband. Not to mention, thatloving him had broken her heart once before.

Buthe had read her right away, giving her the space she needed to getdressed and gather her thoughts – until she had complained aboutthe hickey. Then he had taken a chance.

Shegets up finally, puts her clothes back on and meets him in thekitchen. He's sipping on a cup of hot coffee, an empty mug sittingbeside the coffeepot. He hasn't prepared it for her, and she smilesat that. It's her decision if she wants to stay for breakfast. So he* does * know what's going on inside her head. She walks over to him,crowds into his personal space when she extricates the cup out of hishand and takes a sip. Then she leans up and kisses him.

"Nexttime" She whispers, accepts another kiss from his lips.

Sheleaves five minutes later, incredibly behind schedule and sheprobably won't make it to work on time. She shrugs her shoulders toherself at that, let her husband wonder why she's late.

Shemakes it home just in time to sneak into her bedroom and get out ofher clothes and into a robe, before she hears her daughter making herway down the stairs. She checks herself over in the mirror, hides thelove bite under the collar of her robe and leaves for the kitchen.She'll look suspicious enough not being ready for work yet, no needfor her daughter to get no glimpse of her but seeing her car in thedriveway. She can always claim a head ache.

"Goodmorning, Elizabeth" She doesn't cal her that often, and mostly onlywhen she's in trouble, but this morning she's off her game. Shesmiles at the smell of the coffee her daughter had put on for her,mentally standing in another kitchen about half an hour ago. Shealmost misses her daughter's worried glance.

"Areyou okay mom?" She's never set foot in the kitchen before hershower on a work day. Maybe she should have showered at his place,maybe * with * him. And she puts a stop to this thoughts before shestarts blushing in front of her daughter. She doesn't really needthis right now. She's not going to explain anything before sheherself know what she'll even has to explain.

"Ofcourse" She puts on a convincing smile and checks the progress ofher coffee. "It's Friday, what are your plans for the weekend?"Changing the subject when she doesn't like the ongoing conversation,she's always been good at that. She fills her mug with steamingcoffee and turns around just to see her daughter trying to hide anervous smile. A raised eyebrow breaks the girl's silence.

"Aboutthat" Damn, she got this from her, busying herself with adding morecereal to her breakfast to forestall any talk. "I was actuallyhoping I could invite Jughead and his father for dinner tonight.Polly promised to be there, too."

"Betty..."She's cut off before she can say anything else.

"AndI know you guys aren't talking, but I want dad to be there, too. Nomatter what's going on between the two of you, he's still my dad andJug's my boyfriend."

No.No way. This is in no way happening. She can't, for the life of her,not spend an evening wanting to jump his bones just from looking athim, with the husband she's cheating on sitting on her other side.Not to mention the daughter who's boyfriend's father she's cheating *with * - and said boyfriend.

"Ofcourse" Where had that come from? She wasn't even finished listingall the reasons why this is a bad idea. But the hopeful look in herdaughter's eyes decided for her. "I can tell your father at worklater"

"Thankyou" This is still a bad idea.

"Ofcourse" She repeats. Now she just has to find a way to make thisless awkward.

"Ohand one more thing" She lets out a sigh. She should have seen thatcoming. She had hoped she has a few more days before she has toaddress the situation with her husband. "Can I spend the night atJug's?" This is not the questions she had been expecting.

"I'msure Fred Andrew's has enough to do with two boys under his roof"She's not technically saying no, but as much as she wants to thinkabout her daughter being the good girl, she still doesn't think shewants to spend the night sleeping on a mattress on the floor inArchie's room.

"Athis dad's trailer. Jug says his father offered him the trailer morethan once recently if he ever needed it. Apparently he has somewhereelse to stay for a night every once in a while" She chokes on hercoffee at that. No. No way. She knows her daughter and she knowsJughead, but still. No.

Shealso knows exactly where he intends to stay when he's not sleeping inhis trailer but his hinges solely on her allowing her daughter tospend the night with his son. "There will be no activity thatinvolves less clothing than pajamas" Again, this is * not * whatshe was supposed to say. She knows exactly why she did though, andshe sees the irony in practically forbidding her daughter to have sexwith her boyfriend, while she's eagerly agreed to this so * she *could have sex with * her * boyfriend – or whatever they are toeach other.

"Mooom!"She can't tell if it's protest to the content of her condition or tothe fact that she dared to hint at the act of sleeping together.

"Imean it Betty!" It doesn't matter, she decides. Better make itclear once again. An eye roll and a smile is what she receives andwhile there hasn't been a promise in so many words, she trusts herdaughter. And if Betty decides to do it anyway, there's reallynothing she can do about it in the end.

Shepromises to leave the Register early today to get groceries andprepare dinner for tonight and then she sends her daughter off toschool. On the way to the bathroom for her much needed shower Shegrabs her phone and types out a message.

*Do you already know you're having dinner with the whole familytonight? *

Hisreply is instantaneously, as if he had been waiting by the phone forher.

*Yes *

Then,

*Am I staying? * 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

496K 18K 199
A collection of Oneshots based on FP Jones and Alice Cooper from Riverdale.
6K 103 30
This is my first time ever writing a story so just bare with me through this. I hope you enjoy this story. Also this story contains cute fluff. ~H
71.6K 1.3K 15
F.P Jones gets a new wife but F.P isn't the only Jones mesmerized by his new wife. *Smut* *Cussing* *Sexual Content*
72.8K 4K 114
One Shots about Alice Cooper/ Smith and FP Jones because they are just perfect ♥ And my heart can't handle this, they are so cute, I'm going to die! ...