AU Undertale x Reader Oneshot...

By Alpha-Maia

Most of them are Sans and Papyrus (no surprise) I hope you enjoy! More

Sans x Reader
Papyrus x heartbroken!reader
Underfell Sans x reader
Underswap Sans x reader
Underfell Sans x Naga!reader
US!Papyrus x blind!singer!reader
Underfell! Player! Sans x Tough! Reader
Cowboy! Underswap! Sans x Trick rider! Cowgirl! Reader
Underfell! Papyrus x Werewolf! Reader
Rat! Sans x Reader x Rat! Papyrus
Sans x Stuck! Reader
Cat! Sans x Cancer! Reader
Dancefell! Papyrus x Rival! Singer! Reader
Underswap! Papyrus x Horripilation! Reader
Sans x Disabled! Reader
Sans x Survivor! Reader
Sans x Blind! Genocide! Reader
Underfell! Papyrus x Nymph! Reader
Lamia! Papyrus x Reader x Lamia! Sans
Sans x Skeleton! Reader
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 1)
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 2)
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 3)
Inmate!Sans x Therapist reader

Papyrus x Pink soul! Reader

4.8K 82 41
By Alpha-Maia

~A/N~ This takes place four years after Bete Noire died.

You were sitting on the edge of the ledge that lead to the battle zone of Betty and Undyne's first fight. You saw Alphys' dust sitting in the center, were Betty had Undyne kill her. You knew of your destiny, after the trait of fear passed from Betty to you after her death. You were one of the ordinary souls, who couldn't use the magic in their trait like the others could. You used to be kindness, and it was easy to tell because your eyes were a bright green. But then, when the fear came to you, everything about you changed.
Your green eyes turned pink. Your black hair got pink on the ends, like Betty's. Your clothes somehow changed to pink, except for your black tank-top. It was weird, because you were older than Betty was when she died, so you weren't expecting this sudden change.

But, before Betty died, she and Akumu split. So, Akumu was fearfully running through the city, trying to find a new host, and avoid Frisk and the others. You waited for Akumu to find you. You knew that they would want you to aid them and destroy monster kind, but you didn't believe in your destiny. You sought to help them out just once, then retreat to Mt. Ebott to remain isolated for the rest of your life. 

Akumu found you, and dashed up to you, connecting with your soul almost instantly. He smiled up at you, twirling around you, then he spoke in a language that only you could understand. He put on an evil face and told you that you and him should go and kill all the monsters. You remained still, but then a scowl appeared on your face, and you summoned the weapon that extracted souls from monsters. You pointed the end of it at Akumu, and he pulled back in fear. "I don't believe in my destiny, Akumu." you said, angrily. "I'm not a killer, and I don't plan to stay here." He looked at you confused. "You chose to fuse with me, and now you do as I say." you said. "And I say, I want to help the monsters." He looked at you surprised. "Besides, with my given strength and lack of combat intelligence, I would be no match for Frisk or the others." you said, lowering your weapon. "Now come with me. I want to try something." He looked weary, but followed your orders.

You jumped into the destroyed laboratory, and walked up to the dust. You let your hands sift through the dust. It was somehow still manageable. You pulled out your weapon again, and used the magic in it to summon all the soul pieces to the end of it. They all connected, but if you stopped, they would disperse again. You knew you couldn't mend the soul with fear, otherwise she would live with inner demons for the rest of her life. "Akumu, can you mend her soul without filling it with fear?" You asked, looking at him. He nodded, not pleased with your actions. "Akumu, I know you can die." you growled. "If you don't do this for me, I'll kill you." Your eyes glowed brightly pink to inflict the fear. He shrieked, and took the soul. He mended it, and gave it back. You held it over the dust, and waited. 

After a minute or two, the dust started to move. There was no breeze to push it, and it started to build up. You let go of the soul, and the dust surrounded it. It glowed brightly, causing you to cover your eyes. When it died down, you saw Alphys, lying down and breathing. "Oh good. It worked after all." you said. Akumu looked upset with this. "Akumu, I'll figure something out to supply your soul energy with something other than monster souls." you said, patting his head. He perked up a bit. 

Suddenly, Alphys began to stir. She started to moan in pain, and get up. When she tried to get up, she immediately fell back down. "Take it easy Alphys, you've been dead for four years." you said, trying to help her up. "W-Wha?" She asked. Then she looked up and saw your pink eyes. She screamed in fear and backed away weakly. Akumu chuckled at her fear, and you gave him a small glare. "D-Don't come any c-closer!" She shrieked. "Calm down, Alphys." you said. "I'm not that fear soul you dealt with before." "W-What?" She said. "Who-... Who are you?" "My name is (y/n)." you said. "I have no desire to kill you or any other monster. On top of that, I saved you." She looked at you in surprise. "Y-You... save me?" She asked. You nodded. "You've been dead for four years, Alphys." you said. "You could have been lost forever if I hadn't come along to help. In fact, after I bring you back to the others, I'm going to leave the monsters, and this city behind." She looked at you, still finding you untrustworthy. "I understand your afraid." you said. "But there's nothing I can do about that. You just have to take my word for it, and come with me." You outstretched your hand to help her up. She was hesitant, but reached out and took it.

You had Akumu carry the two of you out of the lab, and to the area where Frisk and Betty fought. "What happened here?" Alphys asked. "This is where Frisk fought the first fear soul." you said. "I'm going to send a message for them all to come here." "But won't that be dangerous?" She asked. "With all of them, you could die." You looked down at her and laughed. "Since when were you so worried about me dying?" You asked with a smile. "I thought you were afraid of me." "W-Well, you seem v-very nice, a-and you don't want to h-hurt anyone." she said. "That is true, but fear is hard to control." you said. "Especially when you fear yourself." "What do you mean?" She asked. "Well, I used to be one of the kindness souls who was unable to use magic." you explained. "After Betty died, the fear was passed onto me because I have a scarred past and some inner demons. So, it was hard to gain control when the fear rang through me. But, as the four years have gone by, I've won the battle over the control, and I can walk my own path. So if I die, I have a strong grip on the fear, and I'll drag it down to death with me, and Akumu will come, too. That way, it cannot be transferred to any other soul who might be weak against it."

"Wow. So... y-you're not afraid of dying anymore?" Alphys asked. "No. I know I'm going to hell anyways, so it doesn't matter." you said. "The only thing I fear is homicide. I don't want to become a killer." "Y-You are very d-different from the first f-fear soul." she said. "She w-was so young, th-that she was never g-given the choice to fight back." "I know. I've researched when I was in hiding." you said. "It was difficult to mask my soul to others, but I made it work." You looked over at Akumu. "Akumu, can you send a message to Frisk, Sans, Gaster, Papyrus, Toriel, Asgore, Asriel, and Undyne to all come here?" Akumu looked nervous, but did as you asked. He sent out a message. It was fake, but it was Betty's voice saying she was still alive. 

Everyone was at the main house where they all stayed during Betty's time when the message came through. It was Betty's voice giggling and say, "Looks like you forgot one little problem." They all shot up in fear. "Oh no." Frisk said. "Sh-She's still alive!" "But how?!" Undyne asked. "I saw you kill her!" "I don't know, but we better go find her before something happens." Frisk said. "Wait!" Asriel said, grabbing Frisk's shoulder. "What if this is what she wants? I mean, we're not prepared to fight her again, a-and she could know that and she's just doing this do draw us in." "If she's still alive, all of our lives are at stake." Frisk said. "We need to find her and figure out her current strength before anything else." The shook off Asriel, and ran out the door. "Frisk, wait!" Asriel called, running after them. Everyone got up and ran after Frisk to protect them.

Frisk got back to the battle zone of where they fought Betty. They saw you, and you looked almost exactly like her. "Did she go into hiding and grow?" They asked themselves. They decided that it didn't matter, and they jumped into the valley to fight you. They summoned their sword, and you just took steady breaths. "Are you not going to use a weapon?" They asked. You shook your head. "I have no desire to fight you, Frisk." you said. "And you should have no desire to fight me. I am not Bete Noire." They became a little shocked, but kept their guard up. "How do I know you're telling the truth?" They asked. The others came down after Frisk, but kept a good distance. "You're a fear soul, all you is deceive." they growled. "You don't know." you said. "That's what trust is. You never know if someone is telling the truth, but you trust they are." "I'll never trust you!" They yelled, sending a strike. Akumu blocked it. "Thank you, Kumu." you said, calling him by his nickname. "So be it, Frisk. I'm leaving now, but before I do, I have a gift of good will for you and your monster friends." They raised their shield, looking back at the others. "If you lay a scratch on them, I'll..!" They were about to threaten you, but then you stepped to the side to reveal Alphys. 

Everyone gasped in shock, and Undyne's eyes filled with tears. You stepped behind Alphys, and gave her a little push. "Go on." you said, gesturing to them. She looked from you to them, and back and forth. You gave a little hand motion to go up to them. She took a deep breath, but then walked up to Frisk. Frisk put their sword away and took Alphys' hands. "Are you... real?" They asked. "Y-Yeah." she said. "Sh-She r-resurrected me somehow. Like in that one anime where the main character's friend dies, and she used magic to bring her back to life, and-" She was cut off when Frisk wrapped her arms in a hug. "You're alive." Frisk said, tears falling from their eyes. The others ran up, talking to her and saying how much they missed her, and Undyne was hugging her tightly, crying and apologizing over and over.

You smiled, and began to walk away. Papyrus noticed this, so he decided to run up to you and thank you for bringing Alphys back. "HEY!" He called, but you ignored him. "WAIT UP!" Sans looked over to see his brother running after you. "Papyrus, NO!" He called, but Papyrus didn't here. "HEY!" He called one last time. You started to turn around to see him, but before you could fully turn around, and before he got too close, you were knocked back with a strong blast of magic. You were shoved into one of the cliffs, and you coughed up some blood. Akumu looked at you with worry. "SANS!" Papyrus said, looking at his brother with shame. "She could have hurt you!" Sans said. "She's a fear soul!" "NONSENSE! ALPHYS SAID THAT SHE SAVED HER!" Papyrus said. They all looked at Alphys who said it was true. 

You stood up, wobbling a little bit, but Akumu helped you gain  balance. "I think I deserved that." you said. "WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DESERVE TO GET HURT?!" Papyrus asked. "Well... I'm a fear soul." you said. "THAT MEANS NOTHING!" He exclaimed. "YOU DID NOTHING LIKE THE LAST FEAR SOUL! IN FACT, YOU DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE! YOU SAVE A MONSTER, INSTEAD OF TAKING THEIR SOUL!" You listened, but you knew you couldn't stay. "I appreciate the gratitude, but I cannot stay here." you said. "WHY NOT?!" Papyrus asked. "I may have control over the fear now, but no one can predict the future." you said. "I might be putting all of your lives at risk if I stay." 

Papyrus shuffled his feet, trying to find reasons for you to stay. "W-WE CAN HELP YOU!" He said. "Papyrus.." Gaster said. "NO! I REFUSE TO LET HER GO OUT THERE BY HERSELF!" Papyrus announced. "WE'RE THE ONLY ONE'S WHO KNOW SHE'S GOOD! IF SHE GOES OUT THERE ALONE, SHE'LL BE KILLED!" "Papyrus, you have to." you said. "NO!" He declared. "I-I PROMISE THINGS WILL BE OKAY! I KNOW YOU CAN CONTROL THIS FEAR! YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR IT!" You looked over at the others. They looked okay, and they didn't seem to hold any hate towards you. You sighed and looked at Akumu. He smiled innocently. You knew he was exhausted from being on the run, but you'd have to keep an eye on him. "Very well." you said. "I'll give it a try, but if it doesn't work, I will leave." Papyrus seemed over joyed, and he lifted you into a hug. Akumu seemed alert, but you calmed him down.

---------- Time skip ---------

It's been a couple of months since you came to live with the monsters. You developed a magic to create false souls to feed to Akumu. Papyrus and Sans helped you out with magic, and Gaster gave you check-ups to make sure the fear remained stabilized. 

Over the months of your stay, Papyrus grew feelings for you. He even told you, but you said to ignore them. You didn't want him to get hurt. "I TRUST YOU, (Y/N)." he stated. "But I don't trust me." you said. "I KNOW YOU CAN PULL THROUGH! I BELIEVE IN YOU!" He said. "I-... I LOVE YOU." You lifted your head, and looked over at Akumu. He nodded. You looked back over at Papyrus. "Do you really believe that?" You said. "OF COURSE!" He said. "I WOULDN'T BE HERE SAYING IT IF I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT!" You smiled a little, and opened your arms. "I love you too, Papyrus." you said, and he engulfed you into a hug. "It's truly the first time I've ever loved." 

~A/N~ After the trailer for the next episode of Glitchtale came out, this thing came to mind. I decided to get it out before I forgot it.

I hope you all like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 247 24
Undertale AU Oneshots AU's included (Most common): Undertale Underfell Underswap Others Frisk picture by Yatsunote on DeviantArt Layered pictures b...
223K 9.3K 175
This is basically a book of random stuff from the Undertale fandom There will be oneshots, reader-inserts mostly- And a ton of other stuff Including...
141K 1.7K 49
This is just basically you and Sans in different stories. (COMPLETED)
15.4K 167 12
HEY GUYS!!!! This is a book of one-shots obviously.This will have one-shots of all different universes. (underfell, underswap, undertale, etc.) I am...