Finding You

By avaontiana08

Matt Anderson : "She's so cute like a cat.. " Eliza Lawal: "Yeah this cat has claws you jerk" Matt Anderson :... More

Chapter One - Silence
Chapter Two - Weak

Author's Note

23 1 0
By avaontiana08

I'm just starting this story to see opinions on the book.  I wrote this some years back but never really completed it.  But I really loved the chemistry between the two main characters and how their story progresses.  Please ignore the description, I'm really bad at those.
I'll be updating any information I want to update on this firstpage instead of at the middle of the chapters. I never really liked seeing those when reading and I won't do the same to others.

I really value comments and ideas about spice to the story.  I don't like to think of it as my story.  I believe it's a story that occurs to some people someplace in this huge world. Funny theory. Enjoy😆😆😆

There will be weekly updates, unless I'm busy with school. College is so stressful 😥

If I'm free or feeling inspiration I'll update more than once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
3.6M 286K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.4M 275K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...