Once in a lifetime

By rosesareblue01

"A person that truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is." *** After Lia de... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Instagram
Chapter 2: diner
Chapter 3: the news
Chapter 4: nightmare
Chapter 5: what a girl is
Chapter 6: short chapter
Chapter 8: let him go
Chapter 9: gender reveal
Chapter 10: unknown number
Chapter 11: university
Video
Watch the video above
Chapter 12: little tommy
Chapter 13: lonely Quinn
Chapter 14: Spain
Chapter 15: help
Chapter 16: telling Owen
Chapter 17: I miss you
QUICK UPDATE
Chapter 18: fucked me up
Chapter 19: money can't buy you happiness
Chapter 20: this is what it takes
Chapter 21: Alive again
Chapter 22: hold on, i still want you
Chapter 23: once in a lifetime
Epilogue
Official goodbye?
Update!!
GOOD NEWS!
A BIG SURPRISE!

Chapter 7: phone call

1.2K 51 8
By rosesareblue01

Thank you for waiting for me to come back:) i really appreciate your time.

Anyhoo, enough about sappy shit, lets move on to this chapter...

Enjoy!

***

Lia's p.o.v

Knock knock!

Mason knocked on the door, the door opened, revealing a lady in her 40's, she had short blonde hair, with gray eyes. She was skinny, and I can tell that is tanned. She showed her teeth, grinning at us. "Hello!"

"Hey, ma'am! My name is Mason, and that's my little sister, Lia. And we are here to welcome you to this beautiful peace neighborhood!" Mason said excitedly.

"Why, thank you! Never been welcomed before in this way!" She laughed, "but thank you again!"

"It's our job." Mason grinned as he looked at me, and motioning for me to talk.

"Hi, ma'am! My name is ... Lia." I stuttered.

"Hello, dear. You're gorgeous, I bet my son Miles will like you." She winked at me, and I was shocked. What the-

"I'm glad that you think of my sister that way, but she already has a boyfriend." Mason shrugged.

"Oh, well, I hope they break up soon, because I would love someone like you to date my son."

"Mom? Ugh, I'm sorry! Is she telling you to date me? I am so sorry!" A boy came from behind the lady, he was incredibly good looking, he has brown hair, with brown eyes, it lit up when he saw us.

"It's fine, really." I shrugged.

"Want to come in?" His mom opened the door wide open.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Do not forget that you have a boyfriend." Mason whispered in my ear.

I punched his arm, "I will never forget."

"I'm just reminding you, you were drooling when you saw our new neighbor's son." Mason raised his eyebrows.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

"I'm Miles, by the way." The hot boy said as we walked inside the house. I remember the old neighbors that used to love here, they were lesbians, and they adopted a 13 year old girl and a 4 year old boy, the girl turned out to be lesbian, but the boy fell from her mother's bedroom window, and he didn't survive. So, they moved out, because it kept remind them about their son.

"We brought cake for you." Mason smiled innocently.

"Really? Oh my, we have such sweet neighbors. Is that because you saw my daughters? Oh brother!" Miles' mother sat down.

"Did you?" Miles looked up at Mason.

"No." Mason shook his head.

"Mom, take a rest, you're scaring our new neighbors away." A female voice came from behind me, I turned my head around, and saw a girl, she had long blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and she was tall.

"She is not, do not worry!" Mason grinned.

"She is, I can tell." The girl motioned to her brother to take their mom upstairs. Once they disappeared, the girl sat in front of us. "I'm Camila, I'm a triplet, and I'm 18 years old."

"I'm-" I interrupted Mason.

"I'm Amelia, but call me Lia. I'm a triplet as well, and I'm 18 years old."

"Whoops! Did not know that we have visitors!" A girl who looked exactly like Camila, came from down the stairs.

"Hey, I'm Mason!" He grinned at her.

"Hi, I'm Chloe." She blushed.

"Nice to meet you, Chloe." He winked at her.

"That's one of my triplet." Camila pointed at her.

"They already know." Chloe rolled her eyes. "Hey Mason, want to see my beautiful room?"

"I would love to." Mason stood up, grinning. As they went upstairs, Camila looks at me and apologized.

"It's fine." I chuckled. "Do you mind me asking, why is your mom ... like that? I mean, there has to be a reason."

"I don't mind at all. We had a 4 year old brother, but we lost him. My mom and Zach went to target, and I don't know how but my mom had her attention on something else, when she turned around to check up on Zach..." she stopped, closing her eyes. "Zach disappeared, she looked for him everywhere, she called the cops! Everyone in our old town looked for him, but they did not find him. Years later, a man sent us a picture of Zach eating as if he was with his real family, but he wasn't."

"This is life, people go and people come, people leave you alone." I sighed.

"What about you? Are your parents at work?"

"No, my parents died."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that!"

"No, it's fine." I told her the story of their death, and told her that I have 10 brothers.

"A lot of brothers, I can't handle one, and you can handle 10? Girl, you're strong." Camila laughed. My phone rang, I held to my ear, and answered it.

No voices, just moans. I thought it was Mason, but when I saw the ID called, I froze.

"Brad?" I gasped.

"AHHH BABY AHHH MORE!" I heard a familiar female's voice.

"What's my name, baby girl?" I heard Brad says.

"DADDY BRADDY!" She moaned.

"YES!"

It was Tania, Jason's boyfriend.

I can't believe it, won't believe it.

***

"I'll see you tomorrow." I hugged Camila. After the phone call, I hung up, not wanting Brad to know that I found out. I started crying, Camila held me tight and let me cry on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Camila looked at me, with worried look.

"M-my boyfriend... he called me... and I heard moans, and she was saying 'Daddy Braddy', and she turned out to be Jason's girlfriend." I cried.

"Who's Jason?" She raised a brow.

"I can't believe he cheated on me!" I sobbed, she hugged me, and I cried.

"He lost something so precious." Camila soothed. "Keep your head up high, and your middle finger higher."

I laughed a little. "I thought he loved me."

"I'm sorry, but if he really loves you, he won't cheat on you."

"It's his loss, after all. I should've stayed with Jason." I cried, again.

"Whoever Jason is, don't look back."

Now, we stood in the doorway, hugging each other.

"He's gonna hope he never met me." I smirked.

"The best revenge is happily move on, and let karma do the rest." We pulled away.

"You're right, thank you so much." I smiled.

"Hey, count me as one of your best friend." She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Well, goodbye, best friend."

"Goodbye, bestie."

****

As I entered the house, the house was strangely quiet, I was worried.

I went upstairs, and into my room. I locked myself there, not wanting to get out. What did I do to deserve this? I looked up at the sky, "wasn't taking away my parents enough?!"

Tears were streaming down my face, at first, I thought I wouldn't lose someone, because already, god took away my mother, but then, he took away my father. I pretended to be strong enough, but nightmares haunted me until Jason came. But then, I lost Jason, and I lost everything. EVERYTHING. Because Jason was my everything. I recovered from the heartbreak, and that's when I met Brad: and now, I lost him.

Maybe god hates me, maybe he doesn't like me. What did I do to deserve this? I did nothing. I kept punching my pillow, but it's no use. I have many emotions inside of me. Hatred, mad, sad, upset, angry, furious, hurt, betrayed, stressed, regretful, disappointed, disgusted, offended, spiteful, lonely, ashamed, guilty, and pathetic. I'm never happy, comfortable, relaxed, relieved, elated, and confident since Jason left me. Even if I was with Jason for a short period of time, and we broke for 2 years; I still have the sweetest, biggest, spot for him in my heart. Always have. I still love him, he saved me, who am I lying at?

Right now, I just want to talk to someone. Not my brothers, not Camila, but Jason. He always knows what to say when I feel like this. But, I don't have the nerve to call him, or go to him.

I sat down beside my bed, and started sobbing. Broken, it's what I felt inside.

I heard my phone ring, but I ignored it once. It rang again, I ignored again. It kept ringing nonstop, I groaned in frustration. I answered it, I did not see the caller.

"What?"

"Lia, I've been calling forever, why haven't you been picking up? Are you with a boy?" Brad asked.

"Am I with another boy? Hmmm are you with another girl?"

"No..?"

"Then, no I am not!"

"What's wrong? Are you cheating on me?! Amelia, I bought a ticket for you, and that's how you repay me?"

"Whoever accuses you of cheating, then they're the ones who are cheating!"

"I am not cheating on you, Lia! Why would you think that?"

"Be careful who you call when you're having sex."

****

I wanted this to be longer, but I feel like it's a lot. Tell me if you want a longer chapter, and yeah.

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 78 39
Jessica Gray has had a good high school experience. Now it's her senior year with her twin brother Reece Gray. She wants this year to be like the res...
242K 2.2K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, She never really knew her parents, Cassi...
1.3M 33K 63
Lucy is a 16-year-old girl. She is kind and hard-working. Her mother died when she was 10 years old and left her in the care of her stepfather. He is...
553 113 40
It's the summer before Senior year of high school for Rae and Zane. Things are different now, after what happened during their Junior year. They both...