FOURTEENTH MEMEBER || SVT Fan...

By ejaykim

She lost her mother. Her father remarried a woman who has a child of her own. That moment on the altar, she h... More

1.0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Crack 1.0
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Crack 2.0
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Crack 3.0
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Crack 4.0
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Please Read! EMERGENCY!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - END
Please Read
Please Read
Specials - 1

Chapter 44

565 19 11
By ejaykim

Dedicated to AshleeJi who gave me encouragement to continue writing.

"Good morning." I heard someone's voice whisper but I was too tired to open my eyes. I huddled closer to my warm pillow and tucked myself back to sleep.

"Wake up or else I'll kiss you." My lips involuntarily etched a tiny smile at his threat. I opened an eye and then another.

"You try doing that and I'll make sure you don't see another ray of sunlight." I told him as I sat up. He put his hands behind his head and crossed his feet.

"Oh Jae Eun. You're my sunlight. I don't need the one above."

"Ew." I slap him playfully. What he said gave me goosebumps.

A knock followed by The8's voice cut our conversation. "Hyung? Breakfast is ready."

"In a minute." He hollered back as he jumped from his bed. I followed him. Suddenly, my thoughts went back to last night's event. I could pretty hear Min Soo yelling curses at me after I left him without a word last night. I better get ready for next week.

We exit the room together only to meet the members' shocked faces. Scoups and I exhanged gazes, not knowing where to begin explaining.

"How was last night Scoups? I bet it was super duper fun." Jeonghan asked as he swung an arm around Scoups.

"It was but not entirely. We were shedding tears because---"

"You were shedding tears? My gosh Hyung! Kimbap kidding?" Seungkwan covered his mouth, acting so shock he could faint.

"What in the world did you do last night? Was it that pleasurable to have you shed your tears?" -Jun

I don't like where this is going.

"It wasn't pleasurable. It was painful rather. Very painful."

It'd be better if you shut your mouth Scoups.

"Then it must've been very more painful for Jae Eun." Hoshi supplied. His statement led all their gazes to me.

"What?" I said through clenched teeth, my irritation starting to surface now.

"Calm down, calm down." Mingyu butted in but no one cared.

"Tell us more about it."

"Oh you want to know? It would be an honor to let you know through live demonstration." I smirked. I make my way to Scoups and shoving Jeonghan aside, I locked my arms around his neck. I could hear their gasps.

Oh this is so much fun.

"Are you ready?" I asked, not breaking eye contact with Scoups who had predatory eyes locked on me.

I tiptoed so I could reach his lips and knowing Scoups had fallen to my trap, I lifted my knee to his groin. I was rewarded with satisfaction when he dropped to the floor and howled in pain.

"Now that's what happened last night. Very painful isn't it? Anyone care to join me tonight?" They all shook their heads except for one.

"Please be gentle with me okay?" Jun said, his voice filled with excitement.

Men.
--
"You know we're family right?" The little chitchats halted and all turned to Jeonghan. "We shouldn't keep secrets from each other." He supplied.

"If we keep secrets--"

"Just spill it Jeonghan." I grumbled. He moved his chair closer to mine and put a hand on my lower back. "Are you guys officially now on a relationship?"

"Hyung!" His dongsaengs yelled at him.

"What?"

"Do you have a death wish?" Wonwoo asked with a worried face.

"Of course I don't have."

"Then please take your hands off her hyung." Vernon deadpanned. Jeonghan peered over my shoulder, taking a glance at Scoups who was eating silently as if he hadn't heard anything.

"He's not angry. No worries. Right Scoups?"

"Of course not. Why would I?" Scoups stood up to put his plate on the kitchen counter. "And by the way Jeonghan. Can I make a little request?"

"Of course. Anything for you bro. What is it?"

"Can you go to a store called Don't touch her then buy the toothpaste branded with If you value your life and a detergent called Because she is mine. Oh and add to that list my favorite crackers..." He paused, his creepy eye smile now turned to a killer glare. "It's called SCRAM!"

I cough into my hand to hide my laugh same with everyone else.

"She's laughing! Finally." I looked at Mingyu who looked satisfied with my little laugh, confusion in my eyes.

"Really, it was hard work making her laugh." Dino remarked.

"Oh really? You didn't even do any work at all." -SK

"Hyung. Ever heard of moral support? It's a great thing. I'll teach you that sometime."

"Why you little---"

"Seungkwanie relax." Dk caught hold of Seungkwan and pulled him back to his chair.

"Scoups don't make her cry again." -JS

"I agree hyung. I mean look at her. She's got panda eyes and it's not pleasant for girls to have that. It makes them less pretty."

"Less pretty? Nonsense. She even looks prettier now. Apply that to your girls Jun but treat my girl differe--."

"Your girl?!" I scowled. I'm not his possession.

He didn't say a word and just gave a wink and a sweet smile. If he wasn't injured, I would've already challenged him to a fight.
--
Today is one of the rarest days. It's a break for everyone! And by that, we get to do everything we want.

I excitedly went to the living room where everyone else was relaxing.

"Hey guys. Do you feel like doing anything?" I asked them.

"Like what?"- HS

"Nah, I'm feeling pretty lazy and sleepy right now." - JH

"No wonder. You're always like that." - JS

The silent and boring atmosphere was broken when suddenly Scoups came to us, panicking.

"Guys! Listen. We have an emergency." Everyone was alarmed. We quickly stood up and came to a huddle.

"What emergency?" We asked, our palms cold as we waited for his response, thinking he had a decent one.

"We have no groceries left."

"Argh! Hyung!/ Scoups!"

"Don't do that again." -T8

"You almost sent me 6 feet below the ground, Choi Seungcheol. I'll have you pay for that." Woozi scowled and quickly held his guitar just above Scoups' head, ready to release the blow anytime.

These guys. They smile like they don't have problems. Will this moment last if I stay with them?

"...Eun...Hello? Is Nam Jae Eun still in there?" I snapped back to reality, Scoups waving a hand in front of my face.

"I'm here. Didn't think you'd miss me right away." I teased.

"Don't underestimate my love, dear."

Goosebumps.

"And here I thought you died." Woozi hissed by my side.

"I'm sorry but I'm still alive."

"Too bad."

"Did you say 'too bad'?"

"Did you say 'Did you say 'too bad'? Woozi counters.

"What are you saying?"

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought we were playing a fun game called questioning the previous statement."

I rolled my eyes. Childish, I murmured.

"Okay! We're going shopping. Woozi and Jae Eun, come with me. That's an order." Scoups' last sentence of his declaration made no room for arugments so Woozi and I voluntarily trailed behind him as he exit the dorm.
--
"Hey. Seventeen's Scoups and Woozi is here!"

"Where? Where?"

"Let's take a picture."

"That girl is really lucky to be with them."

Ha. Lucky you say?

"If only I was the CEO's daughter."

I'd be more than thankful if you take my place bitch.

"What happened to Scoups? What's with his arm?"

"Hey." I filled the gap between Scoups and me and tugged his sleeves.

"What?"

"Why didn't you wear your disguises today?"

"I.. uh... Forgot?"

I looked at him incredulously. Not wanting to be in everyone's field of vision, I distanced myself from the two idols.

"Oppa!!!" I heard the girls call their attention and they both happily interacted with their fans.

"I shouldn't have come if only I knew we came here so you could do your fan service." I mumbled under my breath and rolled my eyes.

"I had a feeling you just complained. What did you say?" Woozi, who suddenly popped out of nowhere, asked.

"Nothing. I just said it sure is nice having people adore you this much." I replied and peered over Woozi's shoulder to look at Scoups who was still busy entertaining women.

"Jealous?"

"W-What? Of course not."

This guy really gets on my nerves.

"You don't have to deny it. It's obvious."

"Say one more word and I swear I'll bring hell here for you to experience it." I warned.

"Woah. If you could do that, then you must be the goddess of that place. I'm really scared now." His snickering made me want to bury him alive but fortunately I realized that only immatures would retort to those kinds of actions.
--
After all those hours of hearing the fans' undying declaration of how much they love and support Seventeen, their worries for Scoups and those endless response of 'If it weren't for you Carats, we wouldn't be hear. We love you. And don't worrry , I'm fine' made me want to puke my guts out. I temporarily experienced heaven when I knew we were going back home. It was almost lunch when it was decided.

We were walking back to the dorm in awkward silence. It was awkward yet peaceful but gods sent somebody to shatter the moment of peace.

"Hyung. I think Jae Eun had gone mute."

"Oh come on. What have I done this time?" I scowled.

"You have done nothing wrong. Just that your presence alone irritates me."

"Say something else and I'll make sure --"

"What? Is it the hell thing again?"

"Actually no. It's a lot better now 'cause I'm bringing you to heaven. You know what that means?" I paused and shot him a glare. "I'm gonna kill you." I threatened as I ambled my way to Woozi but he used Scoups as his shield.
--
We were finally at the dorm's door. I was supposed to enter when Scoups covered my eyes from behind and told me to just follow his lead.

"What is this Scoups?" I asked but he didn't answer.

"I swear of you don't answer in five seconds I'll---"

His hands suddenly left and then BANG!

"Happy birthday Jae Eun!!!"

I gasped. The dam inside me was on the verge of breaking when I saw them greet me. Their pure smiles and overwhelming greetings were too much.

I turned around to see the mastermind of this event. "Scoups. This is---" I was shocked when his lips met mine.

"Happy birthday." He whispered, his deep, fucking sexy voice rang in my ears. I couldn't help but kiss him back.

"Stop stop stop. There is still one child in here who's not allowed to watch this." Jeonghan said as he covered Dino's eyes.

"One?" Wonwoo questioned.

"I thought there are two." Seungkwan added.

"Jeonghan hyung, you forgot Woozi hyung." Dk supplied and in a measly second, the three were on the run for their lives.

"See? This surprise worked because of my brilliant idea." -MG

"You're idea? It was mine." -T8

"Oh please. It was mine originally." -MG

This memory is something worth to remember for a lifetime. Who knew things would turn out like this. Who knew we would grow this close.

I'll just tell you little secret. I don't know who gave them this information but today...

Is not my birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.8K 103
Younghee who believes that she have been living with her real parents have finally know the truth, she wasn't their real daughter and she found out h...
1.2K 72 22
You can not direct people's Deportments or Manners in the world. You can either live to please them or live to let go and walk for your own apprecia...
3.6K 67 51
Single with a very boring life, a librarian at Yonsei University, grew up from the mountainous region from the south, bravely entered uni alone, grad...
65.2K 3.7K 37
Seungcheol knew Jeonghan, a bit very well. It was a high school rivalry that never ended. It was dragged so bad that in the present, Seungcheol and J...