DOs and DON'Ts of a Fallout f...

By ThatWildWolfBackup

A guide for the Fallout fandom on how to keep your fanfics lore-friendly and consistent with the games. Also... More

Research. Do it.
I before E unless after C...?
Personality! Er... I don't mean the song
Know Your Enemy
The way you talk? Talk to me like that.
But I like them!
Press F to change the camera view
Names
Love only works in triangles
It's really easy, actually - just an exchange of words
*200 years later*
Rest In Peace Star Paladin SteelHooves
Setting A Setting
Bear with me, this one's about chapter length

Introduction

1.7K 33 0
By ThatWildWolfBackup

Well hi. It's me. You know, Maria. I'm the author of that Fallout 4 novelization? Actually, it doesn't matter what I wrote. Here's what matters: I've been writing fanfiction for 7 years, so I can say that I've got some experience with that.

Now, I know not everyone has been in this shit for as long as me, so not everyone knows how to avoid making some stupid mistakes - and that's totally fine, I sometimes make them too.

This book will be an all-out guide for the Fallout fandom on how to do stuff to make it... Well, good.

And I'm terrible at writing these introductions etc, so let's just skip to the real thing. Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 59 31
Having woken up from a cryogenic freeze, two hundred years after a nuclear apocalypse, our main character Nate has to find his way around a post nucl...
37.1K 509 11
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** "War... War never changes." The world had seen many technological advances since...
495 22 18
Her story begins in vault 95 after leaving the vault she finds herself in a new terrifying world, with no other choice she begins seeking a purpose a...
1K 58 26
The world may have "ended" during the Great War, but it wasn't truly over for Jane until she watched her baby get stolen and her husband shot right i...