agents

By ninety_ten

in which jeno and jaemin decided to go on a bar with friends and finding that their hyungs were agents. More

1

110 6 2
By ninety_ten

"Nana! I told you already, I hate bars and clubs! Doyoung hyung might scold me for going home late!" Jeno protested for the 8th time now.

"Bbuing bbuing! Please? Jeno?" Jaemin tried using aegyo but Jeno still refused.

"Come on. Just come with us! I promise, I'll do something about Doyoung hyung!" Donghyuck jumped in.

Donghyuck and Jeno were Doyoung's cousins, not just like cousins but they were really close to the point that when their parents passed away because of a unknown accident, Doyoung quickly finished his studies and started working for the youngers.

"No way! What if his asthma attacks again, because of worrying to much?" Jeno defended.

"Hyuck, dont push them, maybe you guys can go in another time?" Mark said, trying to comfort Jaemin and Donghyuck.

"What do you mean, you guys, huh? So you're not coming?" Donghyuck asked with a hint if disappointment and irritation.

"Welp, not my fault. Taeyong hyung told me to go home early with Jisung because he's going to be at work." Mark shrugged.

"But..hyung," Jisung started with a small voice while everyone gave their attention to younger.

"Hm?" Mark hummed as a response.

"W-well, he wont know right? I just wanted to go with them." Jisung suggested, as Donghyuck and Jaemin's eyes grew bigger.

"Oh see?! Jisung will come! Who will take care of him? Of my ass? What about you Jeno? Probably a lot of men would be after Jaemin's body!" Donghyuck exaggerated while Jeno and Jaemin blushed furiously.

"Shut up. I'll come." Jeno agreed after throwing his empty bottle at Donghyuck.

"Ey! I know you care for Nana that much!" Donghyuck teased.

"What about you Mark hyung? What if someone deicided to rape Donghyuck hyung?! You know how fragile I am right? I cant even prote-" Jaemin started blabbering for a revenge but Mark cut him off.

"Ok! Fine, tonight, 9 pm till-" Mark agreed and started making a schedule.

"3 am!" Donghyuck yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?" Jeno yelled back.

"Oh hell yeah." Donghyuck smirked.

_________________

At 9 pm, outside the bar.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Let's go home now.." Jeno said. He felt like crying, its not that he's scared going in, but because of his Doyoung hyung.

"Shh. Dont worry, I wont leave you." Jaemin smiles at him.

As the four boys made their way inside, loud music started booming at their ears, which Donghyuck liked.

"Let's find a place to sit!" Donghyuck yelled.

The boys started wondering together, Jisung between Mark and Donghyuck while Jaemin and Jeno at their back.

"Eh, almost all of the sits are occupied!" Donghyuck yelled.

"Let's go there!" Jaemin yelled through the loud music as he pointed at the chair behind the bar stool.

All of them made their way at the seats as Donghyuck started calling out for some drinks as if he had tried it before.

After few drinks, the boys were now drunk.

__________________________

At 3 pm before Donghyuck and his friends went outside for fun.

"Hey, how are you and Yuta?" Taeyong asked gently as he sat beside Hansol.

"We're fine, for now. I guess." Hansol said.

"That's good then." Taeyong said as he stood to announce something

"Boys! Sorry but, were having a mission later at 8 pm at xxx Bar, we'll be needing to finish some people there and also clean the mess they made." Taeyong announced as the others listened.

"Dang! When was the last time I went to a bar?" Ten excitedly said.

"Oh and yeah, we'll be also acting like normal people who goes into bars, when you talk, try to act as if youre flirting to not make it obvious. I'll let you to drink if you have a high tolerance in alcohol but if not then dont." Taeyong continued.

Everyone started packing everything that they'll be needing, not forgetting to call their stubborn brothers.

"Uh, hello?" Mark answered.

"Hey Mark, please go home early tonight and take care of Jisung and the others, they might be sleeping there tonight." Taeyong says.

"Oh ok, that's great though. Btw, take care hyung, dont over work yourself." Mark said.

"Yeah, of course. Ily, bye." Taeyong ended the call after Mark's reply.

"Nana? You there?" Hansol asked.

"Oh hyung! What is it?" Jaemin answered.

"Were not coming home tonight, so maybe you can sleep at Jeno's or probably at Mark's." Hansol says softly.

"Aww? Why? Where's Jaehyun hyung?" Jaemin asks, his hyungs chuckled.

"Nana, its me, Jaehyun. Please stay ok? And that guy who always stalks you! Beware of him ok? Sleep well. Love you bro." Jaehyun and Hansol both speaks for the last part.

While everyone started gathering in the living room after calling their bros, Doyoung was there already, staring his phone blankly.

"Hyung, sup?" Johnny asked.

"These kids wont answer my calls at all! They're really killing me!" Doyoung exclaimed his face full of worry.

"Just chill, Doyoung hyung. Those two might be bickering again wether who among them answeres your call." Taeil chuckled.

When everyone was complete they still waited for Doyoung's cousins to answer.

At last they did.

"DOYOUNG HYUNG!~" Donghyuck's voice boomed all over Doyoung's ears as his friends asked him to put it one loud speak.

"HYUNG!" Jeno shouted.

"Hey. Stop arguing, you might hurt yourselves. I wont be at hom-"

"Yep! I know that already! No worries. We'll be at Mark's this night!"

"Yeah, yeah. Be sure to take care of yourselves. Hm, k?" Doyoung said, his voice full of loveliness his friends noticed.

"Bye hyung! Take care too, we love you." Jeno said before Doyoung ended the call.

"You really sounded like a mom Doyoung." Johnny said with a chuckle.

"Hey atleast it was sweet." Taeil argued.

Taeil, is the only while Johnny has a older sister, Amber, but she was too busy so Johnny didnt bother calling her.

_____________________

When 8 pm strikes, everyone was now on their own position, wearing casual clothing but has some kind of ear piece or some kind of bluetooth earphone; placed on their ear.

"Where the fuck is Jaehyun?" Taeyong mumbled.

"Still at the van, probably eating Doyoung." Johnny replied.

"Fuckers, we can hear you." Jaehyun cursed.

Before going out of the van, he checked onto Doyoung first.

"Hey Doyou-"

"I told you, Im going to be fine. I promise." Doyoung had been telling this to Jaehyun for the 6th time, because Jaehyun insisted that someone should assist Doyoung alone.

"Ok. Fine." He sighs. He took out a gun, Doyoung eyes widened.

"Woojae. I'll never use that." Doyoung warned.

"Chill hyung. Just in case something comes up." Jaehyun whispered.

"Fine. Fine, hurry inside now." Doyoung said.

___________________

Doyoung was inside the van hacking everything that he can, Jaehyun wanders everywhere and talks to suspicious people, Ten on the dance floor, Hansol roams around darker part of the first floor, while Yuta on the second floor, Taeil wearing a waiter's uniform, so he'll be a waiter for this night, Johnny, became the DJ for the night and Taeyong sits on a couch, chilling alone but his eyes says another thing.

"You guys can start now. I'll give you a sign if its already done." Doyoung replied.

"Ok boys, you heard that." Taeyong said and everyone started.

"Hansol, there are rooms down there, be careful someone might notice you." Doyoung reminded.

_____________________

While the kids were chilling they didnt had any idea that their hyungs was here.

"Nana~" A drunken Jeno suddenly pulled Jaemin's chin to face him.

"Je-jeno? How the fuck did you drank 6 cups in one shot? I only had 1! I thought you hated here!" Jaemin exaggerated.

"Hehe, but can you accompany me to the restroom?" Jeno pleaded.

"Wait, but where's Mark and Hyuck?!" Jaemin asked.

"They walked out together.." Jisung answered, he wasnt drinking yet.

"Fuck. You stay here Ji, ok? Dont go or drink anything." Jaemin warned as he let himself get dragged by Jeno.

When Jamin and Jeno left it was the exact time where Taeil came out, to start his job, but really noticing Jisung's back.

"Where the hell is the restroom?" Jaemin wondered as he faced multiple doors.

He stepped forward and opened the first door just see a very sinful scene.

"Oh my god. Im sorry!" He yelled and quickly pulled Jeno with him.

Till they find the restroom at the last door.

"Jeno are you going to puke or what?" Jaemin asked softly as he guided Jeno inside.

Jeno didnt speak but pointed on his mouth instead.

"Oh. Take your time then, I'll be outside if ever you need something." Jaemin said, as he went out.

______________________

Yuta was walking upstairs trying to push his self at the bunch amount of people.

He was the only one assigned at the second floor but that wasnt a problem anymore.
As he made it inside he saw several rooms, there was also couches on the sides, bunch of men and women grinding on each other until he found teenagers smoking as using somewhat kind of marijuana.

"Taeyong, there is something up here." He mumbled.

"Just continue, we'll take care of something first." Taeyong answered.

He made his way through one of the rooms but a guy stopped him.

"Where you going pretty one?" He asked with a dumb smile on his face. His breath smelled alcohol and Yuta hated it more when the guy placed a hand on his hips.

"Fuck you asshole, move away." He irratatedly said as he rolled his eyes, not wanting to start a fight as Taeyong ordered him.

"What did you say? You think I dont know what you and your guys doing here?" The guy went to whisper on his ear.

His eyes grew wide, he panicked which is a bad thing since the man can see through him.

"Dont worry, I'll shut up. If ever you know.." The man started placing his other hand on Yuta's waist.

"Le-let go!" Yuta pushed the man but he quickly pulled something on Yuta's ear.

Im so fucked up. My earpiece got crushed. Yuta thought as the man crushed the thing infront of him.

The man smirked proudly.

"Asshole! Why did you do that!?" Yuta yelled furiosly as made his first move, he punched the guy.

But little did he know everyone there was watching him eye fucking him, while he punched their friend.

Also, little did he know that Doyoung was calling for him.

"Taeyong! Check up on Yuta, he lost connection!" Doyoung worriedly said.

"WHAT?!" Hansol whispered shouted.

"Guys, please chill. Doyoung check the CCTV's." Taeyong instructed.

________________________

Doyoung is somehow the smartest among all of them, one of the reasons why he was able to finish school quickly.

He started checking the cameras hacking through it as what Taeyong said. But there was a problem.

He couldnt hack the devices, he couldnt open it.

"Shit." He mumbled and of course everyone excluding Yuta heard him.

"Any problem bunny?" Jaehyun was the first one to react.

"U-uh. Well, listen up everybody, I cant hack the CCTV cameras.." He said embarassed, this was the first time Doyoung cant open or go in through something by just using his brain and the technology.

"What do you mean?" Taeyong asked dangerously, he wasnt mad instead he was shock and quiet disappointed.

"How are we going to check on Yuta?!" Hansol whisper yelled.

"Wa-wait! I'll do something! Just continue." Doyoung said, he couldnt let his members go down like that, so tried finding another way.

________________________

At that time while they were talking Ten kept dancing with the crowd but with Taeyong's eyes glancing on him from time to time.

"Hey sweetie, care to dance with me?" A man with piercings and reeked alcohol went to Ten.

Bingo. Ten thought, he knew this man he studied different persons who has a different case too you know. This man's case was selling drugs to the youngsters and convincing the to smoke, also had 2 cases about rape and sexual harassment.

Ten wouldnt lie if he said that he isnt scared. He is actually, but he was used to it, none has really harmed him and his boyfriend is also near.

"Sure." He answered placing his one arm around the taller guy's neck as the guy placed his hands on Ten's waist.

"What the actual fuck Ten." He can hear Taeyong cursing but he stayed quiet.

After few minutes, the guy's hand sneakily went down, and Taeyong stood up ready to kill anybody.

"Nope." Not until Ten spoke, he stopped the guys using his own hand pulling it up. Taeyong sat back again.

"I have a -"

"WHAT THE FUCK KIDDO?!" Ten was about to do his moves not until they were pushed by the crowd as a guy shouted.

"Fuck you bastard! How dare you touch him?!" The little guy said probably a teen.

And what in the fucking world is Mark doing here?! Why damn is Donghyuck looked pale?!

Ten stopped thinking as he made his way to the youngsters.

"Hey!" The guy a while yelled, but he couldnt care less.

"Hyu-hyung?" Mark stuttered, his Ten hyung is here, so it means Taeyong is, and Doyoung is-

Everyone's here?! Mark thought he felt crying.

"What the hell are doing here?! What happened to Donghyuck?!" Ten yelled furiously.

At the mention of Donghyuck's name, Doyoung stopped on what his doing.

"Donghyuck?" He asked but no one answered.

"Shit, why are the kids here?" Johnny started again.

"Kids?" Taeil replied.

"Stay put everyone. I'll take of this." Taeyong sighed angrily.

"Hyung, the guy suddenly touched Donghyuck without his permission and-"

"Shut up!" The guy threw a quick punch on Mark's cheek as the teen landed on the floor and Donghyuck quickly checked on him.

"Mister. Wait a minute, they're just kids. Please-"

"What's this, let them be we have our own business." The guy a while ago again gripped Ten's elbow.

"Let him go." Taeyong growled. Everyone was listening to them except for Yuta and Hansol.

___________________

While there was a commotion happening, Yuta was brought down by the back stairs, he pretty knocked out.

While Hansol was checking various rooms not until he bumped on a small kid.

"Oh sorry! I didn-"

"Ja-jaemin?!" He was too shock that he didnt notice Jaemin broke into a run.

But immediately stopped as he noticed bunch of men with ciggarettes-which he hates because he has asthma- was walking through their way.

He was quiet thankful when Hansol pulled him back harshly pinning him on the wall,hands on his mouth, purposely covering him from the guys.

"Close your fucking eyes young man." Hansol's whispered at Jaemin'e ear.

Im so fucked up. Jaemin thought as tears started to go stream on his face. Hansol wanted to comfort his brother, but he was too angry to even care.

After few seconds the hall was quiet again.
Hansol let go of Jaemin. He sighed angrily.

"What the fu-"

"Hyung! Im sorry! I didnt mean to! I was just-" Jaemin suddenly went on Hansol's chest as he cried.

"Jaemin! Are you out of your mind?! You couldve get killed in here! Or what if-"

"Nana?!" A drunken Jeno stumbled through ths restroom's door. Hansol's eyes grew more wide.

"LEE JENO?!" He accidentally yelled.

And at the mention Jeno's name made Doyoung blinked again but decided to concentrate more.

"Oh! Hehe, hi hyung!" Jeno waved happily before collapsing hard on the floor.

"Jeno!" Jaemin quickly went to check the other.

___________________________

While Taeil, was the last person to notice Jisung.

He wondered who would own this small back and why was he staying there staring at his shoes.

"Uh hey. Kid?" He gently patted the kids shoulder only to make his eyes grew wide.

"Jisung!?"

"Taeil hyung.." Jisung just gave a cheeky smile as he scratch his nape nervously.

"What are doing here?" Taeil asked softly but worry was evident on his face.

"Uh well, Im with others, but they fled somewhere." Jisung replied, thank god Taeil was always soft for them.

"Ju-just sit still ok, wait for me." Taeil asked and he nodded.

________________

While Doyoung was still stuck with cameras, he couldnt help but worry for the kids, he wasnt so sure if the kids were safe.

"Oh no, what if they were really inside?" He gasp, he was about to opened the unlocked door but it opened first.

Before he can even grabbed the gun two guys in black went in the car and started beating him.

"110 seconds before the bomb kills everybody." The guys said as he caresses Doyoung's bruised cheek.

While the other one was practically covering him with package tape.

"I'll give you 5 seconds to speak to them." The guy said as he pointed on Doyoung's earpiece, and the poor bunny felt puking he was so scared.

"TAEYONG GRAB EVERYONE THERE'S A BOMB. ITS A TRAP! YOU ONLY HA-" He wasnt able to finish his sentence he his ear piece was grabbed harshly.

And lastly his mouth was taped, tape was all over him now. Before going out they gave him a last punch.

And he was now alone, tears started to fall.

_____________________________

Bomb? Everyone who has heard Doyoung thought. But Taeyong didnt gave a second thought he grabbed Mark with and same at what Ten did to Donghyuck. Taeil quickly pulled Jisung out with him meeting Johnny too. While Jaehyun now has Jeno on his back and was gripping Jaemin's wrist tightly.

Hansol texted him to go there so he could get Yuta, and he thankful that no one was in guard.

Everyone was wearing a mask, they have reached the car yet. No one was talking, Jeno was asleep. Yuta too.

And when they reached the van, the door was opened. Taeyong panicked so was Jaehyun. Taeyong let go of Mark as he ran to the van.

And there was Doyoung covered with tape, full of tears and bruises. Everyone gasped even Donghyuck.

"Hyung?!" Donghyuck wiggled on Ten's grip as he ran to Doyoung's side.

He kept crying to the whole trip. Jaehyun was beside him whispering lovely and comforting words on his ears.

___________________

When they got home, Yuta and Jeno was awake.
Jeno pulled up his self because he can sense the thick atmosphere, he cried out when he saw Doyoung's situation.

Everyone was in the living room (At Taeyong's house the one hidden) Jaehyun was cleaning Doyoung's wound, no one was talking Jisung was gripping Taeil's hands. Scared of his hyung.

"What the actual fuck Mark Lee?" Taeyong started his voice was cold.

Mark gulped, he stayed silent.

"You dared to bring them at that place?" He was calm yet scary.

"Im sorry.." Mark's voice was so small.

"Sorry? Mark, you placed everyone's lives on danger! Your the oldest right! Why cant you tell them what to do and not to?!" And boom, in a blink of eye, Taeyong was now gripping Mark by the collar. While Ten stood up to restrain his boyfriend.

"Hyung, Im sorry!" Mark cried. Donghyuck felt so scared, even for Mark, he knows everything started on him, he felt guilty Makr always takes the punishment for him.

"Tae, that's enough. Let go of him." Ten help Taeyong's arms.

"No Ten! He couldnt have been killed! He even brought Jisung with him! What if something bad happened huh?!" Taeyong slapped Ten's hands as he through a punch on his brother.

"Have you gone crazy Taeyong!? He is your brother!" Taeil quickly stood and pulled the younger on his embrace.

Taeyong's face soften for a while but he walked out. Ten followed suit.

Mark continued to cry on Taeil's chest while Johnny pats Jisung's head.

"Hyungs. Its not his fault.." Donghyuck started everyone looked at him but Mark didnt.

"It was mine..I kind of forced them.." Donghyuck continued Jaemin's eyes grew wide he wanted to protest, he knows Donghyuck might get scolded too.

"Jeno got drunk and Jisung got left and.." Donghyuck couldnt help but tear up when his hyung stood up and left too. Jeno went to comfort his cousin, as they both followed their elder.

Hansol gave a sign towards Taeil and Johnny to take out the two kids with them. And their alone Jaehyun, Hansol, Yuta, and Jaemin.

He was so so fucked up, will Hansol leave him? Will Jaehyun fly back to America and start living with Kyrtsal-his stepsister?! Will they abandon him?!

"Stop thinking on what youre thinking right now." Hansol mumbled lowly. Yuat sighed he wanted to give this boys their own time but seeing how Taeyong just acted, he'll never leave Jaemin with these two rascals.

"Would you like to say something? Or maybe show us your face?" Jaehyun said his voice felt like a threat for Jaemin.

"You heard your hyung, Jaemin." Hansol said.

Jaemin slowly lifted his face, when Yuta caught a glimpse on his expression he wanted comfort the younger but stayed on his seat instead.

"I..hyung, Im sorry." Jaemin mumbled.

"What did you do?" Hansol asked.

It was always like this they make Jaemin say his own faults for him to realize what he did.

"I-I went to a club, and drank..e-even though Im underage.." Jaemin started crying once he started reciting. But Jaehyun looked at him emotionless, meaning still needs to add more.

"E-even though hyungs said that I-I must sleep at Jeno's..I-I broke my hyungs trust again.." Jaemin ended with a sob.

Jaehyun and Hansol sighed. Both made their way at their brother.

"Hyung! Im really sorry.." Jaemin cried as his hyungs hugged him.

"Its ok Nana. Atleast nothing happened." Jaehyun whispered lovingly. He kissed Jaemin's temple softly.

"Promise us, you'll never do something that may cause trouble ok?" Hansol said as he smiled at his brother who kept nodding his head.
________________________

Readers, the first and second chapter may includes a lot of bromances from the older bros and younger ones. The OTP ships or pairs will be on the 3 maybe? Idk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
288K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹