The Passage (h.s)

By hes_wreckedme

***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Sequel: The Succession

Chapter Six

7.7K 265 208
By hes_wreckedme

"You're all mine, huh? That's a pretty bold statement, are you sure you can keep up with me young man?

"Is that a challenge? Because I'm a really sexy dancer."

His failed attempt at humor makes me roll my eyes. I chuckle quietly before I slam the shot of tequila Louis ordered for me.

"You're not fooling me Styles. I've seen you dance plenty of times, and while you're good at almost everything else you do, dancing is not one of your strong suits."

"Hold on, how would you know that? Are you a closet 1d fan?"

He asks teasingly.

"I'm not a closet 1d fan but my girls are obsessed with you guys, I've seen just about every video of you that's imaginable. As a matter of fact, I can probably recite the dialogue for most of your stage antics and knock-knock jokes."

He beams proudly.

"Memorize? I guess that means you pay close attention to these videos. You are a 1d fan, you're in such denial. Or is it that you're just a little obsessed with me?"

He slips his hand into mine helping me up from the couch. We stand in front of each other face to face, no words are being said.

"Seriously?" I wrap my arms around his shoulders, taking a moment to compose a proper rebuttal. "The girls watch your videos day and night, which means I watch the videos day and night. I guess I was bound to choose a favorite somewhere along the way."

He flashes a dizzying grin.

"Well, who's your favorite?"

"Oooh I love this song let's go dance."

I try dragging him away, he refuses to go and pulls me back to him. That was probably the most pathetic attempt to divert someone's attention.

"Nice try Willow, who's your favorite?"

His eyes are pleading with mine as he caresses my cheek.

I stare at the ground, shuffling my feet. He lifts my chin forcing me to make eye contact with him.

"You Harry, it's always been you. You're so damn compelling, charismatic, compassionate, and I love your oddball sense of humor. And god damnit you're far too sexy for your own good."

He bites his lip to stave an uncontrollable grin. Wrapping his arms around my waist he pulls me close.

"It sounds like I have a secret admirer."

He kisses me on the tip of my nose.

"Shut up now you're embarrassing me."

I hide my face laying it on his chest.

"Don't be embarrassed, I'm flattered. It's not every day that a guy finds out that a beautiful woman is enamored by him. That's a special birthday gift. I didn't ever think I'd see myself dating a fan, but I guess I was wrong about that."

Did he just say date? He must be drunk, wait no, I haven't seen him drink a thing.

I think he's noticed the hiccup in my disposition when he said the word dating. He quickly changes back to a more lustful mood to avoid further startling me.

"So about that dance, you ready to get out there?"

"You have no idea."

"As you wish m'lady."

Harry weaves his slender fingers with mine leading me to the dance floor. The fantasies playing in my head are overwhelming. The thought of him caressing my entire body with his delicate yet masculine hands is almost too much for me to handle. It's like a movie reel that keeps playing in my mind.

His large palms extend into his long fingers, they're decorated by the pattern of his veins, tendons, and bones which are beautifully displayed like a work of art under his skin. You can say I have a thing for hands, but his hands are by far the best I've seen. I know they'd feel perfect roaming my body.

Without hesitation I would let him explore every inch of me with his fingertips and massive hands. The mere thought of it radiates electrical pulses throughout my body. He knows I'm thinking dirty thoughts about him; the corners of his mouth raise into a sexy dimpled smile.

In the sea of people Harry pulls me so close to his center that our bodies feel like one. The beat of the music sends our bodies into a synchronized trance. Fingers tracing curves, hips swaying, and his grip on my waist is so tight, he's refusing to let me slip away.

I feel like he's trapped me in some sort of seductive web. I'm not in control of my senses, every one of them has been over stimulated and ripped from my grasp.

After an hour of non-stop dancing we're covered in sweat, the scent of sandalwood and citrus still lingers on his skin and I find it intoxicating. I don't know whether it's his cologne or just his presence, but I'm drunk on him, I don't need alcohol to give myself a buzz. Single handedly he's taken care of that just being near me.

The mood of the music slightly alters from hip hop to an electronica vibe. He spins my body around, leaving him behind me grinding against my backside. My pulse quickens when I feel his dick continue to swell the longer he presses on me. He drapes one arm over my shoulder and pulls my naked neck close to his lips. He's tracing his tongue along my ear lobe and the curve of my neck and then feverishly kissing and sucking on my heated skin. His intense breath has caused an inextinguishable fire deep inside me.

Perspiration falls from the wavy tendrils atop my head. I can sense the movement each bead of sweat makes from my head to my toes. The moisture traces between my breasts and over my stomach and it's slowly cascading down my spine as well.

Harry aggressively turns me around once more and we're face to face. He notices I'm biting my lip for what seems like the millionth time. He seductively pulls my body towards his, our chests and centers are connected.  He leans in to whisper in my ear.

"I want you so bad Willow?"

His raspy voice is a literal dangerous weapon, I'm standing here just becoming his innocent victim. I'm completely aroused as he whispers again.

"Do you want me?"

I'm unable to form an audible sound, I nod to affirm that I absolutely want him. He forcefully thrusts his crotch against my body. The sudden impact causes a small moan to pour from my lips. Harry is driving me crazy and he knows it. Nothing in this world can wipe that Cheshire grin off his face.

"Talk to me princess. What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

I can't control my breathing which is making all my words heavy and stuttered.

"Styles, what kind of spell have you put on me? I can't think about anything except our bare bodies together. I want to touch you."

He giggles again.

"That's what I thought, me too angel."

Still holding my waist, he uses his right hand to slowly explore my curves. He's thorough, making sure he doesn't miss a thing. Starting at my lower back, he slides his hands down cupping my ass then quickly runs his fingertips along my inner thighs. He pulls his strong fingers away heading back up over my hip, along my side, and then discretely massages my breast. His hand stops when it reaches the base of my neck. He coils his fingers through my hair that has fallen from my ponytail.

He's licking his lips in desperation, they look lonely. They're a beautiful shade of dark pink, full and perfectly shaped like a heart. His mouth is glistening from the multiple times his tongue has brushed over them. I'm antsy, all I can do now is be completely forward with him. I run my fingers delicately over the bare skin of his tattooed forearm.

"Harry will you just fucking kiss me?"

My invitation for a desperate kiss melts away any apprehension he may have had. His mouth melodically crashes into mine; it takes my breath away. He's soft and gentle at first, but once his senses are overcome there's a fierce need to intertwine his tongue with mine. He cups my chin with one hand and caresses the rest of my body as his tongue analyzes my entire mouth. My head slightly tilts back as I let out a pant and a sigh.

He's dominating my tongue, not to mention he's claimed ownership over my entire body. His kiss is deep and intense arousing him to the point he can't stop grabbing my tits. We've forgotten that we're surrounded by hundreds of people. Harry leans down heavily breathing in my ear.

"I can't control myself anymore, come with me baby."

Like a lost puppy I follow his lead. He weaves us in and out of the crowd. I desperately need to be alone with him, I'll do just about anything at this moment. He stops in front of a locked door which has a sign reading "PRIVATE." I had no idea there are parts of this club more exclusive than the VIP section we had been sitting in.

Harry proudly beams as he pulls a key card from his back pocket. He pauses to hold me by my wrists as he tenderly speaks to me.

"It's important that you understand I don't ever do this sort of thing. The amount of respect I have for you is greater than the flow of adrenaline in my body. The club gave me this room as a birthday gift. I never intended on using it. Are you sure you're okay with this?"

I pull him towards me by his collar and lick my lips.

"This isn't typical behavior for me either, but at this point I no longer want you; I positively need you. Open the damn door Harry and let me take care of the birthday boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7.7K 27
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry Styles, a senior in high school, ready to graduate and live the college life, gets his dreams crushed wi...
2.1K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
1.4M 35.8K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...