Second Chance Mates, Psycho B...

By janniza1999

Everyone thinks finding your mate means you spend the rest of your life perfectly in love, for me things chan... More

Second Chance Mates, Psycho Bitches & Crazy Friends
A New Friend
Dares in the Grocery Store
My Escape Didn't Work Out
First impressions
Running After My Mate
Get Away From Him !! Stupid Blond !!
Personal Concert
The Mall Problems
The Date
Tony's POV
secrets out
a boring day
birthday party
old pack member
flawless karina
you just got pranked!
The parents
pick up lines
the boys shopping trip !
It takes time to look this good
Dresses,Dances and sluts oh my
These hoes aint loyal
No one likes a cheater
My new partner in crime
Training gone wrong
Apologize to no Bitch
The hospital
im back bitch!
Nothings change
The torture begins
You cant be dead!
Can Brittney die?
The end
spinoff?

White wolfs

4.4K 162 28
By janniza1999

LUKES POV

" ahhhhhhhh !!!!! "

I woke up having pain all over my body, I dont remember anything that happened last night. I took a look around the room I was in.

This is not my room.

this is not my bed.

Where is Jade ?

And then I remembered I took her out last night,  we completed the matin process,  the party, and then we went to sleep.So why am I here?

slowly I make my way out the bed and see my shirt and pants on the floor.Thats wierd im sure I went to sleep with my clothes on.i put my clothes on, and smelled them, they smell bad. not like its dirty it just smells of perfume, its gross.

I know im in the pack house,  I can smell it, I just dont recall whose room is this. I don't even stay long enouph to figure it out, I want to get out of here as soon as possible,  this is a very girly room, it looks like  a unicorn threw up rainbows in here.

so I make my way towards the door, and realised im on the second floor, but I dont know whose room this is, and it gets me mad, an Alpha is suppose to know everything.

~ just go back to our mate, I miss her ~ my wolf complained

~ I will, but first, do you knoe what happened last night,  and why I woke up in that room ? ~

~ honestly I can't remember nothing but the good times we had with my mate ~ he said

~ shes my mate too !!! ~  I explained

~ yeah yeah ~ and with that he cut of the connection,  finnally.

I did miss Jade though so I went towards our room and found her sleeping in bed. she lookes like an angel, so I took a picture of her.i realised I still smell disgusting.  I can't stand this smell, it smells worse then  a skunk and garbage put together and then someone put perfume on top of that.

so I took a quick shower making sure not to wake Jade up.

Jades pov

I woke up feeling great !!! itried touching the side of the bed to snuggle closer to Luke but instead I just found  a pillow. my wolf felt sad that he wasn't there,  mabey he didn't love me and it was just a trick.

~ no. don't say that, he does love us !~ she all but shouted at me.

~ yeah sorry, your right , mabey he left for an early jog. ~

with that though in mind I fell asleep again, knowing he will come back to me.

I woke up again, a while later, hearing someone in the shower. I smiled to myself knowing it was Luke.

The shower turned off, and out came Luke with a towel hanging by his hip.i couldn't help but stare, but hey hes my mate so Im allowed to.

" take  a picture it will last longer. " he smirked. ussually I would blush but I didn't, instead I took my phone out and took a picture.His smirked disappeared and he had a confused look on his face.

" what was that ?" he asked pointing to the phone

" oh its called a phone" I replied smiling,  showing him the phone.

" I know what it is, what did you do with it ?" he asked putting a shirt on, since he already put his jeans on.

" I took a picture "

"why ?"

" because you said so ." I answered him

he shook his head and came to give me a kiss and a hug.

" where were you this morning ? I woke up and you weren't here " I asked him

" oh im sorry babe I had to do something " he said

Lukes pov

I know I lied to her, but I didn't want to worry her. I mean telling your mate that you don't know what happened to you, and you woke up in a strange room will definitely scare her.

" im sorry babe I had to do something " I said to her feelin bad.

" oh I thought you went on a jog or something " she said kissing my cheek.i felt those wonderful sparks, ever since yesterday the sparks have gotten bigger.  I think it was because she finnally turned 18 and thats when you ussually find your mate.

" I did go on a jog this morning, I just didn't want to wake you " I said kissing her cheek back.

Jades pov

Theres something he's not telling me, but I won't push it out of him, im just so happy now, that I actually have a real family.

speaking of family I still haven't call my mom and dad, but who cares it was my birhday and they didn't even call me to wish me happy birthday.

" what are you thinkin about babe ?" Luke asked while I was getting ready to go downstairs.

" my parents ." I sighed.  He came and hugged me from the back.

" They made the perfect daughter " he said

" im not so sure about perfect " I replied lauphing  alittle bit

" but you are...... to me anyway " I stopped myself from saying awwwww and kissed him instead.

' hey love birds get down here and make some food, im hungry '  a voice said in my head, I jumped at least 10 feet away from Luke looking around.

" did you hear that ?" I asked him. He lauphed at me .

" yeah its the pack link, now that we mated you can talk to anyone in the pack either all of us at the same time or in private. " he explained

" so who was that ?" I asked

' the most awsome person alive ' the voice said back

" jack ?" I asked

'' how did you know ?"  another voice I'm guessing Johnnys said.

" because im awsome " Jack said

" no because your the only person who says that besides me " I said ruining his cahnces of being awsome . hahahaha im evil.

" wait how do they know what were doing ?"  I asked Luke

" you must have been thinking about it pretty loud and that alllowes the pack to see and hear the same thing you do." he explained

" well how do I stop that from happening ?" I asked. I really don't want other people knowing what I think, not that I have anything to hide it's just people will think im crazy.

~ we already think your crazy ~ jack said threw the link

~ stop listening !~ I replied and he lauphed

" okay so all you have to do is imagine a wall being put up in your mind and then you can control who listens and who you talked to ."

so I tried it, it wasn't hard or anything so I thought I was doing it wrong, but then Luke said " you gott it ! I can't hear a thing "

so I tried a couple things to make sure, I thought about

Taylor launer

one direction.

anybody else whose hot

when I looked at Lukes face he didn't seem affected, meaning yes it worked

" im inpressed " he said " it ussually takes time to put up the wall but you did it fast. "

we walked down the staires, hand in hand just talking about little stuff, such as what to make for breakfast.

" its about time you got here I was starving " Tony said as soon as we walked in.

I noticed the gang was in here. Jack and ema , Johnny and jasmine, tony bella and jacob and lastly just me and Luke.

" so why didn't you make anything to eat, if you were staring?" I asked

" because im little..... and Bella won't let go of my hand." he whispered, kind of enjoing it .

" so why didnt the rest of you make food ?" I asked

" because we don't make food as delicious as yours " Ema said

" yeahh whatever " I said and began cooking.

Today I decided I was going to make a big breakfast for all of us, so I made eggs, bacon, toasted bread, pancakes, anything that looked good I cooked.

when I looked around everyone was talking except Bella, she was still holding hands wih Tony but he was talking to Jacob.

I served everyone food and put the rest in the middle of the table.

" hey Bella can I talk to you for  a bit ?" I asked her, she shook her head yes and let go of Tony, he whimpered of loosing contact with her, but she smiled at him and he let go, I took her other hand and pulled her towards the hall.

" hey whats up ?" I asked her and she looked down.

" nothing " she said so quiet I could barely hear her, good thing I have wolf hearing.

" you can tell me , remember im your luna, I can help with anything." I said hoping she will tell me whats wrong. my wolf doesn't like it when her pack members are upset.

" okay.......lots of girls keep looking at Tony and im scared he's going to like one and then leave me alone " she started to cry while she was talking.

I felt bad for her, she really likes Tony, I hugged her she was so tinny and sweet.

" its goin to be okay, Tony really likes you he won't do anythin to hurt you" I told her trying to make her feel better.

" but I know he used to flirt alot with diffrent girls " she said looking down again.

" that mabey true but he never liked one of those girls, he never became friends with them and he never called one of them his girlfriend. he really likes you, he tells me all the time." I said

her face lit up " really ?" she asked and I shook my head yes. she ran into the kitchen and strait towards Tony.

I was surprised to see food still on the table. I went next to Luke and got some pancakes and bacon while he ate some of everything along with the boys including Tony and Jacob.

" hey babe , what did you talk about ?" Luke asked me

" something " I replied and he let it go.i looked over at Tony and Bella, and saw them holding hands.

" Bella why are your eyes red ?" Tony asked looking really concerned.

" cuz I was crying " she said like it was no big deal.

" what ? why ? who made you cry ? " he questioned standing up

" nobody made me cry, jade told me something and I was really happy. there tears of happiness " she explained. Tony looked relieved and hugged her. For a 6 and 5 year old they are super smart, they know how to talk perfectly fine, although every young werewolf can do that, but I still find it cool.

" oh okay then " he said sitting back down, while Bella sat next to him.

After that little scene everything went back to normal, or as normal as it gets here, currently im arguing with Jack about something very important.

Mario and sonic

Don't judge I love my mario, although jack will be a differ.

" how can you not like mario ?" I asked freaking out inside

" he's a small Italian man that eats mushrooms to grow! I mean come on, we all know vegetables aren't good for you ! " he said back

is mushroom a vegetable ? I dont know, oh great know he has me thinking !

" besides how can you not like sonic ?"  his eyes almost popping out of his head, durig this whole conversation no one else bothered to stop us! what great friends !!!

" sonic is just not my style !" I argued

" but he is awsome !" Jack yelled back

" no im awsome " I said flipping my hair back while ema lauphed

" sonic is just ugly "

" you did not just insult sonic infront of me !" he said narrowing his eyes at me.

" oh but I did !" I said just to get on his nerves.

" oh thats it !! you wanna fight ?!" he asked joking so I played along, you could see he had a big smile on his face.

" yeah bring it - oh wait this is my song !!!! hold on ! " I said yelling.  all of  a sudden my song HAPPY came on, out of nowhere.

My friends looked at me crazy, I was in the middle of a figt and I stoped for a song. well its not just a song, for some reason this song always makes my way better.

when I looked were it came from it was Tony, he had it on YouTube on his phone. wait phone ? whatever.

" CLAP ALONG IF YOU FELL LIKE A ROOM WITHOUT ROOF ! " I sang at the top of my lugs.and looked at the rest so they could sing. they didn't but then Ema sang along, she knows if no one sings I get mad.

" CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE HAPPINESS IS THE TRUTH !!" SHE SANG

" CLAP ALONG IF YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPINESS IS TO YOU !!!" Jasmine continued with us .and then all of a sudden we were on top of the table singing.

" CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO !!"

we all yelled together.

By the end of the song the kitchen was a mess.But one thin I can say is my friends are CRAZY !  Me, ema and Jasmine were on top of the island, singing.  Luke had a pot on his head as a hat, Jack was holding a big wooden spoon singing into it, johnny had both of them and it was funny to watch 3 big werewolfs dancing and singing,

Bella and Jacob were dancing around us as back up dancers and Tony ofcourse was recording the whole thing with his phone. I still don't know how he got that.

we were disturbed by a couph in back of us. we all slowly turned around and saw Lukes parents just staring at us. and then busted out lauphing.

we were a little embarrassed I mean 6 teenagers dancing in the kitchen with kitchen utensils. not a pretty site.

" Thats definitely going on youtube !" Tony said lauphing and uploadig the video.

" oh no you don't !" Luke said trying to reach for it but Tony slipped away from him.

" and why not ?" jacob asked with tony by his side. I swear these kids will get into a lot of trouble when hey grow up.

" because alpha, beta and third in command can't be caught on tape dancing. Its embarrassing. "  Jack said blushing and johnny agreed.

I looked at the girls and they nodded having the same idea as me. Tony did to.i made my way towards the door with the girls while luke and the boys were corning Tony, jacob and Bella, then all of a sudden Tony threw me his phone and I ran out of there wkth the girls.

I could here the parents lauphing at me and the boys following me I gave he phone to Ema and then we all split up. The boys kept following me thinking I had the phone.

I had so much fun running I decided it was enouph time and that Ema and Jasmine already posted the video. so I stopped and turned around.

They weren't expecting that bexause Luke stopped and then Jack came behind him landing on luke's back, and then Johnny on jack's back.it seemed like something in the cartoons.

I held back a lauph because they glared at me , but it only made me want to lauph more.

" where is it ?" Luke asked

" where is what ?" I asked all innocent.

" the phone ! the phone ! " yelled jack

" oh that old thing , oh I give it to Ema ," I said looking at Jack's shocked face.

" well where is Ema ?" They asked

"right behind you " she said coming from behind them throwing me Tony's phone

" Did you do it ?" i asked

" yup !" she smirked

" perfect !" Jasmine said coming from the side.

" thanks for the phone little bro " I said while Tony came towards me.

" no problem !" he said smiling obviously towards the fact that the boys are going to get embarrassed because of that video.

" by the way how did you get that phone ? "I asked him

everybody started to talk about how he did get that phone, they didnt notice it ? oh well

" oh I stole it from the cashier the day we went to get pizza.  " he said like it was a natural thing, shrugging and Jacob nodding like it wasn't a bad thing.

" way to go little man " Jack said high-fiving Tony.

" we never liked that guy ." Luke explained to me when he saw the confused face I had on.

" still you can't steel a phone ." I said towards him

" yes I can, it's easy you see, I use it and he pays for it " he said like it was that simple.

" what if he stops paying for it ?" I asked him

" chill out then I give it back saying I 'found it ' " he said

" Yeah a month later ." Luke murmured.

we lauphed and then all of a suden I got a phone called, thats wierd all my friend are in this room.I looked at the caller ID and it was dad.

I was nervouse I hadn't talked to him since he left.

Me, mom, and dad weren't really that close anyway, but they were still my parents, they don't know about Luke or the rest of the pack especally not me living here and not at home.

I lookes at the gang, my phone still in my hands ringing.

" who is it ?" Luke said lauphing at a joke jack just said.

" my parents " I said and then the whole group got quiet.Tony held onto Bella even tider then before, afraid we were goin to leave. Well thats not going to happen.

" hello " I said answering the phone

" hey Jade " my father said to me

" father " I said, you can tell I don't really like my parents , they were always on "business trips" that I later found out was just a bunch of vacations. Did you know one time they even missed Tony's birthday,  they missed most Christmas's anyway.

" how are you ?" he asked

" like you care ." I sneered, everytime I talk to my parents im always mean.i hear him mummble something but I didn't catch it.

" put it on load speaker " Luke said, the gang was still here but I nodded a yes, and everyone sat down and listened.

" actually I do ." he said and sounded bored.

" whatever " I mumbled

" mom is also on the line so say hi " he said more like commanded, and I can tell Luke didn't like people telling me what to do.

" hi " I said bored of this conversation.

" hey hun, wheres Tony ?"  she said, wow not even a ' how are you ' .

"he's with his girlfriend and best friend " I said ready to tell them the truth, while Tony noded in the back.as a signal to say im ready.

" dont be silly , he doesn't have a girlfriend or a best friend." dad said

" how would you know ? "I questioned , mad at them already

" we just do, and don't raise your voice at me young lady!" my mom said

I just rolled my eyes, really now she wants to play the mother role ?

" whatever " I said

" I just called to wish you happy birthday!" she said, she didn't even mean it.

" my birthday was yesterday" I said getti madder, so Luke came and hugged me, and that calmed me down on2yl a little bit

" whatever " they said

" hey mom hey dad " Tony said getting in the conversation since it was on loud speaker.

" hey boy, is it true you have a girlfriend ?" they asked teasing him, but not in a friendly way.

" yeah I do and she's beautiful. Jade also has a boyfriend " he said looking towards bella while she blushed when he called her beautiful.

" yeah right " they said not believing me.why would they, I mean I never had a boyfrind before, Luke was my first.

" its true,  say hi Luke "  I said to him

" hey Mr. and Ms.swan " he said

" WHAT IS A BOY DOIG IN MY HOUSE !?!" mom screamed.

" yeah hes not in the house ." I said

" then were are you guys together ?"  my dad asked

" in his house ." I said knowing it didn't make anything better just worse. hahahahaha , yeah im crazy.

" what ?!?" my mom screamed

" she said were in his house !" Tony yelled in the phone and then mumbled " old people...... not being able to hear good "  we all heard since were wolfs and lauphed.except my parents since their humans

"what are you doing in his house young lady !" my dad screamed

" oh I've been living here for a while now, with Tony and a couple of friends. " I said

" couple of friends ? what is he rich ? " my mom asked

" actually he is " I said smilling towards Luke, while he held pride of being rich.

"  you little gold digger , I can't believe we raised a child like you !" they yelled

oh hell no !!!!

" you didn't raise me ! I has to raise me and Tony myself and im not a gold digger , I actually love Luke, but you wouldn't know anything about love would you !" I screamed to them

"  we will talk when we come home young lady, and your grounded "my dad yelled at me

" how are you going to ground me when your no where near me ?" I said gettin smart with them.

" Dot get smart with me !" dad yelled

" too late !" I yelled back

" we will see you soon !" they said

" whatever " I said and hung up the phone .

I looked around the room and saw everybody lookig at me with sad eyes

" why are you sad ?" Tony asked everyone

" they just had a fight" jasmine answered, Ema knew my parents weren't the best but she never met them considering I met her after they left.

" yeah so, they always have a fight,  and Jade always wins" he shrugged. it was true , for some reason I always won, even if I didn't have nothing else to say.

" alright stop being a bunch of girls and do somethig fun " I said not understanding the big deal of fighting with my parents.

" your really strong ," Luke whispered in my ear.

I gave him a questioning look.

" even when you have a fight with your parents your still happy, and forgot everything that just happened." he explained and I shrugged, he gave me a kiss on top of my head.

" alright love birds " Johnny said interrupting us.so I threw a pillow at him and it connected with his forhead. during the whole conversation we were seated in the big living room upstairs only for alpha and family.

" what was that ?" he asked gettin back up

" a pillow " I explained pointing at the pillow with it .

" I know that " he said rollin his eyes " why did you throw it at my face"

" because it wanted to high five your face " I said smiling

" oh really ?" he asked smilig

" no shes lying, she got tired of your face, and thought a pillow would rearange it " Tony said looking at his phone .we looked at him and busted out lauphing even Johnny.

" okay okay but we can't have fun today we have to look up white wolfs and why there so rare. " Jasmine said, grabbing my hand and taking me to the library.

we all followed her, we thought it would be a good idea, since im one of a kind ( finger snap ) just kidding,  but we did really want to find out why I was the only one with white fur.

" okay here is the book " Luke said putting  big dusty book in the middle of the library table.

Did I mention the library was at his house ? well it is this pack house has everything.

" okay so here we go !" I said opening up the book.

I began to read outloud " white wolfs are very rare and special - " I started but tony interrupted " no duhhh " he said and we all lauphed at his comment.

" anyway " I said looking at Tony

" they are very strong and supper fast.  faster and stronger than an alpha.They can take them down really easy without breaking a sweat.

The white wolf will be able to read minds once she has experienced pain in the heart. The white wolf will have a job when the time is right.  Evil is around the corner- " I got cut off again

" thats a lie, I was in the corner the other day and evil wasn't even there!" Jacob said confused, little kids are so adorible.

" wait evil? I don't think so, I don't want you involed with that stuff " Luke said pulling me close.i rolled my eyes and continued reading

" the white wolf will have difficult times, but they will be the ones that have to destroy the evil, or else the whole werewolf race will be destroyed. the white wolf will have a strong mate and pack, ussually the white wolf will have a mate with black fur. and they will fight together in the battle to destroy evil." I read to everyone.

" oh hell no, I ain't ready to fight, I just got my nails done !" Jasmine said complaining about her nails.

" relax we dont even know when the fight is, or if its even going to happen" Luke reasurred her.

"better not, im to pretty to fight" Tony said and Bella giggled

" you won't have to your to little " jack said

" are you saying I can't fight ? because I will kick your butt " Tony said and started to run towards jack, but midway Luke caught him.

" let me at him, I won't hurt him...... that bad "Tony said trying to get out of Lukes arms.we looked at Bella to do something,  but she was to busy enjoying herself, but then she sighed and hugged Tony making him stop struggling.

" please stop " she asked making puppy eyes

" your lucky my girl is here " he said towards Jack who had a smirk on his face.

" whipped !" Jack couphed and Tony glaired at him

" thats it " Tony said and threw a cinderella book at Jack's forehead.

Jacob fell to the floor lauphing  untill he turned red and out of air along with the rest of us.

" why did you do that ?"  Jack said getting up from the floor with a red mark on his forehead.

" because I hate cinderella !" he said and we all fell laughing again,  oh Tony you never fail to make me laugh.

" okay okay back to the reading ."  I said and continued

" the white wolf is always a girl and comes from the royal family,  her pack will be the strongest in all packs and her mate will be stronger then any alpha. The white wolf comes every 100 years and has a brother, younger or older.these two people are very Important. just like the white wolf, her brothers are vey strong and can find there mate at a very young age they can shift when they are really angry no mater what age."

we all stopped and looked at Tony who looked down.

" tony ?" I asked

" I might not have mentioned that Bella is my mate  " he said really fast and hid behind Bella who gave us a small smile .

" why didn't you tell us, we thought it was just a crush " I said smiling

" well we didn't think we can have mates this young  so we thought it be better if no one knew "  Bella said for both of them while Tony nodded.

" well everything is fine " I said

" yeah except the fact that if he gets really mad he can have his first shift at whatever age, I mean all wolf gets there at 16." Johnny said

" I didn't I got mines when I was little " I explained

" probably because your parents made you mad " Luke said and I nodded

"  the Time I found out that all their business trips were just vacations,  and they left me and Tony voluntary" I said not really caring anymore .

" anyways keep reading " Ema said

" The white wolf will have loyal family and friends, some betrayal,  and some misunderstanding,  but she will be strong. The white wolf also is a princess or soon to be queen. Her parents the king and queen will be very loving to her and will do anything to protect her.she will rule the werewolf kingdom withe her mate and pack."  I finally finished.

" wait I don't understand, your parents are human ." Ema started

" but it says your parents are suppose to be the king and Queen of werewolfs" jasmine finished

" the king and queen had lost their children years ago, they had been kidnapped so we never found them " Luke said looking surprised.

" we never knew nothing else, we didn't even know they had children untill the day the kids got kidnapped, ever since then everything else had been a secrete." Jack said

" so what are you saying ?" I asked scare of the answer and looked at Tony that had a scared look on his face.

" are you adopted ?" they asked me and Tony.

wait ! what ?

★ not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 242 32
The names Veronica. I am a newly eighteen year since I just turned eighteen. I accidentally crossed my packs border into moonstruck pack. I mean, I d...
365K 10.6K 24
Y'know that one girl who's they called the pack slut. That's me, Arielle WaterCrest. I'm actually a virgin I just flirt with boys, to get his attenti...
2.3K 21 41
Leaving one pack to join another. My family life was never perfect. I actually couldn't remember a time when it was good. I always wished I would mee...
221K 4.7K 18
My parents call me a disappointment... my brother calls me a slut... The pack members make fun of my figure... I feel like I don't belong... until th...