kaden the irresistible | re-u...

By qkenwrites

[18+ // explicit content including cursing, sexual situations, substance abuse and mentions of violence // do... More

00 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE ©
01 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE
1.5 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE
02 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE
03 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE
3.5 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE
04 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE
4.5 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE
05 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE
06 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE
07 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE
08 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE

6.5 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE

65.5K 1K 471
By qkenwrites

dylan is on birth control — i don't do pregnancy "plot twists" — and her allowing him to not wear a condom/asking him not to is done in order to show the trust that's been exchanged between them. plus, i think reading bareback sex in fiction is better 'cause you can't do it in real life all silly nilly.

6.5 - KADEN THE IRRESISTIBLE

It had never occurred to me that it was possible to feel this rush without being coked out, high as hell on whatever, or just generally on some level of substance-induced fucked. With Kaden, I found that he lit a fever inside me, one that rivalled my mania but was far less self destructive.

That fever had been building since we first touched, and being bound by him had it reaching its peak.

Now, he was staring at me with that I'm gonna ruin you look in his eyes, taking in my naked form slowly. His hands were touch-and-go across my skin, a tease against my already sensitive body: his fingers languidly brushing over my inner thighs, encircling where he was needed most before moving on, following the dip of my stomach, then tracing randomly over my tattoos.

He was fucking tease—God, he was a fucking tease.

I was sure my frustration was clear, my hands clenching and unclenching, just as the body did, tensing and slightly jerking as he touched my pressure points. There was a tug at the corner of his lips, letting me know he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Can you believe," — he trailed a single finger down my inner thigh — "I've never properly tasted you?" His eyes flickered to mine, lips stretching into a carnivorous half smile. "But, here's the perfect opportunity to show my skill."

He leaned down, nose to nose, and ghosted his lips over mine. He kept his eyes on me, gauging my reaction as he palmed me with evenly placed pressure. When he felt me, a soft moan arising at the base of my throat, his eyes widened slightly, like he was surprised or something.

"Fuck," he hissed, sinking his fingers deep, "I'd say I need to warm you up, but fucking fuck—you're fucking soaked." His voice was almost a laugh - awed, thrilled, I realized. "God, you really test my fucking restraint. You don't understand how fucking bad I wanna slam myself inside you, so fucking deep it isn't clear where I end and you begin."

My eyes squeezed shut. Heat was pounding between my thighs, and his words sent another worldwind dripping down my thighs. I laughed hoarsely. "You, and that fucking mouth." Was he aware of how silver tongued he was? Did the words just fucking slip from his tongue easily, knowing exactly what to say to drive me utterly insane?

Out of all the wordsmiths I read, he was quickly becoming my favorite.

"Oh, sweetheart, me and my fucking mouth have just gotten started," he promised in a rough voice, eyes wild and ready to deliver.

He began with my breasts, small as they may be, and he paid them the attention they'd be lacking. Both fit in his palms easily, the left receiving him first, mouth closing around a hard peak. The right wasn't lost, as he kneaded roughly, while his teeth raked over the sensitive flesh of my nipple.

It felt so good. I subconsciously pulled against my binds, my back arching in a silent plea, as I moaned. The gauze provided a sort of pressure bordering pain but not quite, the fabric was soft yet restricting.

"I don't know if I've mentioned this," he spoke the words against my skin, "but, you've got the prettiest fucking tits."

After two sloppy kisses to either, he moved down, coming face to face to where I ached, dripped, the most. My legs were propped above his shoulders, one arm snaked around for his hand to hold my hips down. The other went to my breasts, pinching a nipple between the length of his fingers as absentmindedly massaged.

"This," — I could hear the wicked smile in his voice, breath fanning my most intimate bit — "this is gonna be fun."

That initial lick brought trembles through my legs, my fists tightened, and I couldn't help but cry out. Now, I wasn't sure whether it was because I was so sensitive—it seemed not cumming because of him was synonymous to no orgasm at all to my body—or, if he was just that good that had me falling quick.

He was a true artist in the art form that was oral, his tongue was a paint brush and he was fucking Picasso.

And he knew it too, made sure to keep a strong grip, pinning my hips down from the get-go because once he started, they desperately wanted to buck and jerk against that silver tongue of his. Like his grip, his tongue was unrelenting; he honed in on my clit at first, sucked on it like his very own lollipop, then dropped to my slit.

His fingers joined in, one firm grip still braced across my hips, and three pushed against my clit, creating hard circles on the sensitive bud. The duality of pleasure brought a further level of pleasure. My toes curled, and I let out this whimper, moan of his name then—

A laugh, his laugh, sent vibrations up my labia. This time, I jerked, my hips momentarily overpowering him, because of the sensitivity. "Did you already come?" He sounded like he couldn't believe it, and I'd feel embarrassed if he didn't also sound so fucking delighted. "I knew you were a needy little thing, but - fuck."

He came up to me, digits still pressed on my clit, flexing periodically like he was deliberating. His eyes were wilder than before. "I swore once I got my hands on you, I'd drag it out and drive you insane, but fuck," — his fingers pushed hard, and I cried out, — "you're making this - me really fucking hard."

"I'd offer to help with that," I spoke breathlessly, wiggling my captive wrists, "but, as you can see, I'm a little tied up at - uh, fuck!" I tensed, digging crescents in my palms as he began rubbing circles against my clit mid sentence. I jolted against the sensual assault. "W - wait - I -"

That weird, painful yet pleasurable sensation was making its debut, and I was torn on whether I wanted to ride the pain out for the numbing bliss. My hips were twisting and squirming, but his touch was determined, and he placed his hand back at the middle of my waist to stop it.

"I don't think I can fucking wait," he admitted, disbelief at his lack of restraint, but a hint of a smile peaked through. "So, you're gonna cum again, right fucking now, then I'm gonna fuck you full of me, understand?" My hips had halted in its protest, and he slid a hand around my throat, thumb brushing over my skin. His nose bumped mine, as he gazed into my eyes. "You got me, pretty baby?"

"Y - yeah," I whimpered, faltering into a moan. I clenched my fists tight, pain prinkling and pleasure falling behind it. I fought through the limbo until there was another knot cinching tight in my stomach. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head, and I arched into the hand around my neck. "I - I've got you." The words were barely audible, something between being mouthed and a whisper, but I knew he heard them.

"That's it, c'mon, c'mon." His voice sounded hoarse, and his intense gaze burned into my face. "Look at you, so fucking pretty, you're gonna give it to me, yeah?" The fingers on me were fast, speeding up just as my skin began to heat up. "You're so fucking good to me, you're my pretty, good girl, and you're gonna cum, aren't you."

I was. Faster than I expected, warm waves licked at my skin and consumed me whole.

When the trembles finally calmed, he swooped in for a kiss, dominating but promising. That hand was still gentle around my throat, but he shifted it slightly to start a sloppy trail down the side of my neck. "I want you to watch me," he spoke deep in my ear, "I want you to watch yourself take all of me." He sat back on his haunches, going for his belt buckle.

I went to help, but the ties kept me immobile, leaving me to do as he said.

Once his jeans were off, it was merely yanking off his briefs before his cock was free, hard with an angry, purple head. That thick, larger than average piece of fucking art that'd be fucking into me within seconds. I nearly drooled, but I was sure the wide eyed stare I was giving him had the same effect. If possible, his eyes darkened.

"Fuck." His jaw tightened. "I swear to fucking God, you really love to test me." My eyes flickered back to his, mischievousness shining through them. "Do you have any -"

I shook my head. "No, no. I wanna feel you. Please, please. . ."

He ran a thumb over my bottom lip. "Now, how can I say no when you beg so sweetly, hm?" He sat forward, knees braced just beneath my spread thighs, and took himself in hand. He teased my entrance before slowly sliding in, inch by inch, until I felt full.

I held my breath unintentionally before finally exhaling, and when I did, I subconsciously tightened my channel around him.

He released a slew of curses. "Dylan, I swear to fucking God," he hissed, becoming entirely taut, and I assumed that was because he was holding himself back. His eyes shut, and he buried his face in my neck. "You feel so fucking. . ." He made this unbelievably sexy guttural groan. "Fuck, fuck. I've never had a hard time not blowing my load but, you," he hissed the last word, "I just wanna cum so deep inside you."

I nearly orgasmed at the thought. I nodded frantically. "Yes, please, please," I begged shamelessly, squeezing him again, "I want - need you, too, please. Kaden, please cum inside me. Please, please."

A growl rumbled through his chest, and he shut his eyes again, shaking his head, a look of pain crossing his features like it physically hurt to restrain himself. "Don't - I'll fucking cum, baby, and I can't, not yet," he ground out, and he slipped a hand between us, going straight for my clit. "Not yet, not till you, not till you're cumming around my cock."

I whined, then it turned into a mewl as he really started the fucking, fingers moving expertly across my clit as he pulled in then slammed back home. His fingers, his cock—him—were magically, and my body just couldn't get enough of him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, urging him deeper with every thrust. He was everywhere, kissing me lazily and peppering hickies down my neck. He made the prettiest moans—he thought I sounded pretty, but his baritone, throaty moans hit a spot like no other.

And, I wanted him to cum, I wanted him to cum much more than I wanted myself to. That boy looked beautiful when he came, so beautiful it could've been a crime.

"Kaden!" I called, white blinding behind my eyelids. I arched against his chest, clenching my walls around him so hard it set him off.

My name on his lips as he spilled himself inside me was the single hottest thing I'd ever seen, heard, experienced and fantasied about in my entire life. His muscles were tight, buried to the hilt, and the warmth that filled me was almost as powerful as an orgasm. His face went back into the crook of my neck, entire body shaking as he came down.

"Fuck," he rasped, still deep inside me, "fuck. Dylan, you're fucking divine. Fuck, fuck, fuck." He kissed me, soft, slow, and intimate; he went on to kiss my nose, forehead, and chin before he moved back.

Kaden pulled the impossibly complicated knot encasing my wrists loose in one go, both were brought to his lips and kissed tenderly. His other hand curved underneath the length of my leg and tapped my hip.

"Turn around, sweetheart."

Excitement caught in my throat. "We're not done?" I said hopefully.

He smiled. "I said, I was going to fuck you boneless, didn't I?"       

x  x  x  x  x

my other platforms —
↠ tumblr: @qkenwrites

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 107K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
206K 25.9K 15
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...
588K 34.5K 33
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...