cuddle buddy. (sequel)

By agustoad

i hate you.. More

(1)
(2)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
end
(45)

(3)

2.2K 101 15
By agustoad

after i shower, i sniff the smell of pasta coming from the dining room.

"hoseok?" i say.

hoseok looks at me, frightened and says, "i just m–made dinner for the both of us."

"it better taste good." i say.

i dry my hair and make my way to the dining room. i sit down on one of the chairs and i cross my arms.

"you're still wearing the ring." hoseok says, looking at me. i take the ring off and place it on the table.

"it's not like we're together, anyways." i say, "what happened to your slutty girlfriend?"

"hey! don't call her that.." hoseok says.

"i can call her whatever i want." i say, rolling my eyes at him.

"i broke up with her." hoseok says.

"so, you still love her?" i ask.

"no, never loved her in the first place." hoseok says.

without any further questions, hoseok puts some pasta on my plate and his. i add a little bit of salt and i take my fork and start eating.

"how does it taste?" hoseok says.

"not bad." i say.

hoseok's eyes light up a little and a smile appeared on his adorable face.

"i still hate you." i say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

nepenthe By azec

Fanfiction

201K 14.1K 34
สป ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š. ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๏ฟฝ...
186K 9.2K 51
i love you with all my soul and you love me to the core yet we can't be together for you and i are too toxic for one another....~~~
99.3K 7.7K 32
"I like Jungkook". "But Jungkook doesn't like you ".. Top Jungkook Bottomtae Namjin Yoonmin Hobiร—bambam This is my story with my full idea , don't co...
78.8K 2.8K 78
๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ.... ยฉ๏ธ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง__