The birth of the Blue Phoenix...

By Fhanth

I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful b... More

Foreword
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: Once upon a time
Chapter 2: A hard lesson
Chapter 3: The stranger
Chapter 4: Roleplay
Chapter 5: The importance of a safeword
Chapter 6: Punishments
Chapter 7: Merry Christmas
Chapter 8: The last lesson
Chapter 9: A hellish New Year's Eve
Chapter 10: Grand opening
Chapter 11: Pep talk
Chapter 12: Settling in
Chapter 13: Memories in pastel
Chapter 14: A night at the club
Chapter 15: Internal conflict
Chapter 16: Loss of innocence
Chapter 17: Daddy said
Chapter 18: Would you be my Daddy?
Chapter 19: Don't lie to Daddy
Chapter 20: A birthday surprise
Chapter 21: Happy birthday, Daddy
Chapter 22: Discovering a lifestyle
Chapter 23: A safe environment
Chapter 24: An interesting show
Chapter 25: The purpose of kneeling
Chapter 26: Naughty training
Chapter 27: Something painful
Chapter 28: To fly again
Chapter 29: Unsuccessful therapy
Chapter 30: Life at the club
Chapter 31: Creepy stalker
Chapter 32: A different kind of threesome
Chapter 33: Oblivious
Chapter 34: Dark premonitions
Chapter 35: What the new Zach wants
Chapter 36: Temptation
Chapter 37: Broken
Chapter 38: His name was Oliver
Chapter 39: Victory
Chapter 40: A perfect contract
Chapter 41: Friends and family
Chapter 42: Stretching limits
Chapter 43: Kinky corny love
Chapter 44: Messing around
Chapter 45: Punishment
Chapter 46: Lesson learned
Chapter 47: Kinky fluffy love
Chapter 48: A proud Daddy
Chapter 49: Paying attention
Chapter 50: Dealing with guilt
Chapter 51: Comforting Daddy
Chapter 52: Where is my Baby?
Chapter 53: Pain and anger
Chapter 54: Slippery slope
Chapter 56: The story of a tattoo
Chapter 57: Fighting step-backs
Chapter 58: Flying higher
Chapter 59: The other Master Dom
Chapter 60: One Sub for two Master Doms
Bonus Chapter: Cheering up Ethan
Epilogue

Chapter 55: Healing

21.1K 993 527
By Fhanth

Aiden, Fri May 3rd 2013

It's the third time this year I find my Baby in a hospital bed, and there's no getting used to it. He looks serene, sleeping like an angel on his front, yet I know he has gone through hell. He was awake when he arrived in the emergency room and explained in detail the torture he had gone through to the doctor there. I still can't believe Romero penetrated him roughly with a large dildo without any prep, just to hurt him. At least my Baby wasn't raped but I'd still kill the fucker if Tanner hadn't beat me to it.

This made an open wound in my poor Baby's rectum, which wasn't treated properly and had already began to get infected when he arrived at the hospital. As a result, he had to be operated on last night under general anesthesia, and I'm waiting for him to wake up. Albany being three fucking hours away from New York, I couldn't even talk to my Baby before he was in the operating room.

I was so relieved to get Tanner's call telling me he had found my boy. I had barely slept and had left Ethan's place in the morning, my best friend having to work. I tried to keep my mind busy with stuff at the club, with little success. Fortunately, the wait was not too long and as soon as I knew where my Baby was headed, I jumped in my car. Driving not too far above the speed limit on the interstate was the hardest thing I had to do.

When I finally reached the hospital, I had to wait for a few hours before my baby was let out of the operating room. The doctor told me everything went well and that he should completely recover, with time. I guess that will mean no fucking my Baby for a while, but that won't be a problem. His health comes first, of course! Tanner was too merciful by just shooting Romero to death, although I could never tell him that.

I was finally authorized to see him and spent the night in his room. Since then, I've been waiting for my Baby to wake up, watching him sleep. I can't believe I almost lost him! My little crazy angel... I just love him so much! I don't know how I would have coped if he hadn't been found so quickly. He looks so peaceful, his chest lightly going up and down with the rhythm of his breathing. His face is flawless, so beautiful.

Call me creepy, but I can't resist bending over him and softly pecking his neck, then his cheeks. The second time I give a small kiss, he turns his head and I feel him moving his lips in response to my touch. The third time, he slowly parts them, so I let my tongue explore his mouth in a gentle and caring kiss.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty!" I chuckle after it.

"Morning, Daddy! I want to wake up like this every day!" he mumbles in reply, with his eyes still closed.

"Aren't you in too much pain?" I ask him with concern.

"I feel high and groggy mostly, I think they gave me some strong stuff this time..."

"You were in pretty bad shape, Baby..." I answer.

I don't want to force him to talk about his captivity if he doesn't want to. From what I gathered, Tanner also killed the bastard who abducted my Baby in front of him, and that could have left some additional trauma.

"He hurt me, Daddy!" he tells me in a small voice. "He wanted to know where Troye was but I didn't tell him."

"You were so brave, Baby! I'm so proud of you!"

I can't believe the motherfucker wanted to torture my boy just to get information about the location of his Sub. How did I miss how much of a monster he was during all those years at the club?

"It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, Daddy," he continues. "I was in my happy place, with you."

When he says things like this, I just want to hug him. Sadly I can't really do that right now, so I content myself with running my hand in his hair.

"I love you so much, Baby," I tell him. I'm not ashamed to admit my eyes are a bit teary.

"I love you too, Daddy."

He starts to cry and I try to give him as much comfort as I can, not wanting to move him or cause him pain in any way.

"I don't feel sorry Tanner killed him," he whispers. "Does that make me a bad person?"

"No, it doesn't. You could never be bad, Baby," I tell him softly before I peck his lips. "I was so scared I had lost you..."

"You will never lose me, Daddy," he replies. "I hope you know that. Even if he had killed me, there would still be a part of me around your neck," he adds, touching the military name tags on my chest, "and in your heart."

"Stop saying adorable cheesy things, Baby," I say between kisses.

I can't have enough of him, and even if I stay soft and gentle, I kiss him again and again, until we are interrupted by someone coughing loudly behind us.

"You're not supposed to disturb the patient's rest," the doctor scolds me with a smile.

"He was just too cute, I'm sorry," I answer, backing off. "I couldn't resist."

"How are you feeling Mr. Burns?" he then asks more seriously.

"Not as good as I was before you came in," my Baby pouts, making the doc chuckle.

"I'm glad you already are in a joking mood, most people who go through the kind of stuff you did are pretty traumatized afterward."

"What can I say," my baby responds. "I'm a superhero!"

"Let's be serious for a moment," the doctor says. "As I had explained to you yesterday, the wound you had in your rectum was infected, but we sealed it during the operation. With an antibiotic treatment, it should be taken care of in five days. You will have to let your rectum rest for four weeks to let the wound fully heal though."

"What do you mean by let rest?" my Baby asks.

"No anal sex," the doc bluntly replies. "Nothing goes in down there, not even a finger."

"Four weeks!" my boy exclaims. "How am I going to survive?"

He was only missing for one day, but I've missed his crazy exuberance so much! Though, I can tell that he's forcing the trait, to hide how much he was hurt. That's how my Baby works.

"I'm sure you will find other ways," the doctor shrugs. "More seriously, I'll keep you in observation for two more days before I let you go, Mr. Burns. Then you should contact a doctor immediately if you see blood in your feces. Just in case, do a STD check in four weeks just before having sex again, since we don't know where that dildo has been. Most viruses don't survive for too long in the air though, so the probability you were infected is extremely low."

After we thank the Doc, Zach cracking a few other lewd jokes, we go back to our previous activity. Even if the kisses are nowhere near as passionate as usual, I still can't get enough of them, and it seems my Baby thinks the same as me.

We are interrupted by a knock at the door, and I open it to greet the two cops who come in to get my Baby's story. Tanner has been taken off the case when he admitted he used illegal ways to track the fucker's phone. He has been lectured by his boss about this and might get some kind of formal sanction, but I admit I don't care. If it helped him find my Baby quicker this way, it's for the better.

I hold my boy's hand during the whole time he relates his ordeal, squeezing it from time to time to show him my support and give him some comfort. When he starts to detail all the tortures Romero wanted to subject him to, it's him that soothes me in this way. I almost throw up at the sickness of that motherfucker to be honest. I still can't believe such a monster was a member of my club. My Baby was so brave to hold out against him! It's fortunate Tanner arrived in time to prevent Romero from doing anything more than violating my Baby with the dildo.

The two detectives ask a few more questions, trying to confirm the way Tanner killed Romero, and my boy explains how bastard was threatening him with a knife. I wouldn't have believed my friend if the fucker had died a painful death or had become mysteriously missing, but a quick death like this however isn't something his sick mind would have enjoyed, so I don't see why he would have any reason to lie.

At last the policemen leave us, and I can cuddle my Baby more. Telling his story has been a bit taxing on him, and he starts to sob in my embrace, apologizing for being so emotional. He then complains about not getting anything up his ass for the next four weeks.

"On the bright side, after all that time without any stimulation, you should be tight as a virgin!" I say smugly.

That thought alone is enough to make me hard.

"That's going to be enjoyable for you," my Baby replies. "The wait before won't be!"

"We'll be okay," I reassure him.

"I'm sorry I'll be damaged for that long, Daddy," he tells me, putting a finger on my lips when I try to intervene to let him know he is not. "Shush! Let me finish! You won't be able to fuck me for a while, so I just wanted to let you know you have my permission to fuck as many Subs as you want in the meantime. Just videotape it if I'm not present 'cause I want to see everything."

Being cute and kinky in the same sentence is a talent only my Baby masters like this.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for," I reply. "If it's anyone's fault, it's Romero's not yours. Thank you for your offer, but I don't want to fuck random Subs if you're not in the same room, just so you know. Besides, you still have a mouth and two hands," I smirk.

We give a look at the door at the same time before locking eyes again. I love how in sync we are as he rubs one of his hands on my crotch before he opens the zipper. Then he quickly get his hand on my hard member and begins to stroke it at a quick pace. My hands are exploring his body under the covers, and I'm glad the nurse that came this morning removed the catheter that was on my boy, that way I can reciprocate his blissful attention.

We both quickly reach our release, but the thrill of not being caught by a nurse makes it all better. I can see that my Baby has a hard time turning his usual screams into small whimpers while he erupts in my hand. Of course, I lick both us clean when we are finished, enjoying the taste of our juices. Still the finest nectar on Earth! I wash my hands afterward, then gently caress my Baby's hair as he slowly drifts off to sleep.

Thanks to Alexander and Nathan, I don't have to drive back to New York. They know how to take care of the club in my absence, and I won't go back until my Baby is discharged from the hospital. I give them a quick call while Zach sleeps peacefully to check everything is alright before I settle in the armchair, one hand on my Baby's shoulder. I sleep better this night than the two previous ones, knowing he's safe and well.

I'm glad to see my Baby get back to his funny self the next morning. We cuddle a bit more when he wakes up, with a few more kisses.

"Can you help me shower, Daddy?" he asks with a seductive smile when a nurse comes to disconnect his IV from the little tube in his arm.

"Are you sure?" I ask worriedly.

My Baby was sexually abused after all, even if he wasn't raped, I don't want him to go too fast. Hand jobs went fine yesterday but maybe we should leave it at that for a while.

"Yes, Daddy," he replies seriously. "I want to make good memories in this hospital room."

When he says it like that... My clothes fly by and his hospital gown is easily discarded. Soon enough he is kneeling in display in front of me, applying himself to give me one hell of a blowjob, while I massage his scalp, shampooing his hair. My fingers working on his head make him moan around my cock, which sends jolts of electricity through my whole body. At some point, I pull his hair and push his head below my dick.

"Lick Daddy's balls, Baby," I order him in a low voice. "Like that... Can you feel how full they are? You'll get plenty of milk a bit later... Now the other one... Get back to work Baby!"

Feeling his tongue everywhere is just a pure bliss. Drowning in his mischievous blue eyes while he bobs up and down, swallowing half my member while his hand strokes what he can't fit in his mouth in perfect sync, I thank the gods to have brought me my Baby back.

"Stroke yourself with your free hand, Baby, you can come at the same time as Daddy."

A few minutes later my balls tighten, and I shoot in his mouth, trying to muffle my groans with a hand on my mouth. Like the good boy he is, my Baby climaxes at the same time as he takes my saltiness in, and when I pull him up for a deep kiss, he has kept most of my juices in his mouth. I will never tire of tasting myself this way.

I lick his own release off his chest before I clean him thoroughly, resisting the urge to probe too much at his cute little hole before we dry each other, dress and go back to his room. The nurse is waiting for us, very red in the face, but we don't really care.

Later that day, we have the good surprise of seeing Ethan, Keith and William visiting us. They decided to spend the weekend upstate to keep us company, and we spent the afternoon laughing together. The fact my Baby starts to make jokes about his captivity or the fact he is going to be anal-sex-deprived for the next month tells me he is getting over what happened to him. He is just so strong!

The next day is spent with our friends again. They only leave us at the end of the afternoon to get back to the City for work on Monday morning. As I settle to sleep in the armchair next to my Baby, I broach the subject I've been wanting to discuss since I got him back. For some reason I think he is not going to like it much.

"So Baby..." I begin. "I was thinking that it would have been really helpful, when you were taken from me, if you had some kind of tracking device on you..."

"If you are talking about a GPS chip, Daddy, you can take it and shove it deep inside your ass," he replies insolently.

Now I remember why I didn't want to talk about this... Deep breaths... Getting angry won't achieve anything!

"Just think for a minute. If you had had one in your collar, we would have arrived just after you at Romero's cabin and you wouldn't have been hurt," I try to reason with him.

"That would also have been the case if I had my phone fully charged before I went out, since you have my password to track it online," he counters. "I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to that, and believe me, with what happened afterward, it won't happen again in the future. Now Keith has a GPS chip in his collar, and I know what Ethan does with it: he watches where his Sub is all day long. There's no way you are doing this to me."

"I wouldn't do that, Baby, I would only use it for emergencies," I insist. "Like you said, I have your password to find your phone, but I used it for the first time when you were abducted."

"There is just no end to it after that, Daddy... What if it doesn't work because someone removes my collar? Will you implant one in my ass? You have one means to see where I am in case you really need it, and I promise you I will pay better attention to my phone's battery. That should be enough."

Well, there is nothing much I can add to that... My Baby sure knows how to build a case.

"Okay okay, I won't bring it again, Baby."

"Thanks for understanding, Daddy," he answers, pressing a kiss to my lips.

He is finally discharged from the hospital the next day, and we can drive back to my loft. He will still need to see Dr. Goldstein for some regular check-ups, but at least we will be home, and I'll be able to work again.

I'm sad to learn that Troye and Logan both suspended their memberships from the club, but I'm not really surprised after what happened. We settle in our new routine with my Baby, one that includes a lot more blowjobs and threesomes with other Subs I can fuck. He is putting on a good face, but the fact he can't have anyone take him is quickly frustrating my poor Baby. That means he doesn't get any threesomes with two Doms like he likes so much, and he plainly hates that.

His abduction is quickly forgotten though, and I can only hope that he will be equally strong for the new test awaiting him. Thomas' trial will begin soon, and my Baby will have to testify.

Published on Mar 12th 2018

A little filler chapter but I hope you enjoyed it all the same. We're approaching the end, and on the next chapter we'll finally see when Zach gets his tongue piercing and Daddy his blue phoenix tattoo. See you on Thursday for this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.2K 33
*2nd book in TPS series* Victor loved Shawn and trusted the male from the day he first met him. He had always thought he would spend his entire life...
3.7M 133K 94
Black Moon Series Book #3 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Triggering You shouldn't read this story before you have read at least I Would Give Him The Moon as...
2.6M 100K 55
Power. Permission. Control. Consent. Truth. Trust. Welcome to The Red Door, a popular BDSM club in Chicago owned by Master Matthias Daniels...