My Handsome Girl

By Michkie_08

Witness the love story of the handsome tomboy More

Prologue
Chapter 1: She's Back!
Chapter 2: Trouble Maker
Chapter 3: Always the Knight in Shining Armour
Chapter 4: The Condition
Chapter 5: Don't leave me again
Chapter 6: Date?
Chapter 7: Wrestling
Chapter 8: Decision
Chapter 9: Why break me again?
Chapter 10: Magkabilang Mundo
Chapter 11: W/O You
Chapter 12: New Friend
Chapter 13: Doubt
Chapter 14: Hope
Chapter 15 : Tresspasser
Chapter 16: Next to you
Chapter 17:Lovey- Dovey
Chapter 19: Roadtrip
Chapter 20: Acceptance
Chapter 21: D-DAY
Chapter 22: Photo Album
Chapter 23: Hectic
Chapter 24: Club
Chapter 25: Temptation
Chapter 26: Stranger
Chapter 27:Father
Chapter 28: Fragile
Chapter 29: Need
Chapter 30: Free
Chapter 31: One Punch
Chapter 32: Blood
Chapter 33: Halimaw
Chapter 34: Strange
Chapter 35: Safe
Chapter 36: Signs
Chapter 37: Little Devil
Chapter 38: Lost Friend
Chapter 39:Trust
Chapter 40: Facing the Truth
Chapter 41: Her Past is Dark
Chapter 42: Family
Chapter 43: Barrio
Chapter 44: Truth and Danger
Chapter 45: Ready?
Chapter 46: Kweba
Chapter 47: Ama
Final Chapter: Trails
Epilogue

Chapter 18 : Second Goodbye?

357 15 0
By Michkie_08

Little did they know,Someone was really agitated by all the sweet turn of events.

Nakatulala lang si Katty sa screen ng computer niya.Nakabalandra lang ang draft na dapat ay sinisimulan niya nang i-edit pero parang na stuck ata ang kamay niya sa ibabaw ng keyboard.Hindi niya magawang magsimula.Yung isip niya,Hindi magawang alisin ang mga nakita niya kagabi.

Yes she saw it.Everything.It irked her that it was so detailed in her mind.

It was really late at night.Like 2 am or something.She was just slumbering peacefully on her bed.Not until,she have heard a slight creaking of the door.
Her eyes automatically shoot open.After all the beatings she had on her former apartment,she have become very aware and particular with that creak sound.Na kahit gano siya katulog,konting tunog lang magigising at magigising siya.It was like a protective instinct that have developed in her.Siguro dahil narin sa takot.She was traumatized.Date, sa tuwing dadating ang landlord niya,bigla nalang itong papasok sa kwarto niya at walang pasabing bubugbugin siya ng walang dahilan.Hindi niya alam kung lasing ito o sadyang gustong-gusto lang nitong saktan siya.

Agad siyang bumuhat nang maalala na hindi niya ni-lock ang pintuan niya.She was panting when she pressed the doorknob hurriedly to lock it.Then she tentatively placed her ears on the door.She was beyond terrified.Cold sweat is already seeping from every pores of her skin.Did her landlord really followed her all the way here? No! It can't be!Ayaw niya nang masaktan!She clenched her fist and focused listening to the faint steps of the unknown person.

Palapit nang palapit ang mga yapak nito.And her system is telling her to hide under her bed but she didn't.She gasped when she heard the footstep stopped right in front of where she is.She backed away in horror as the doorknob started moving implying that the stranger is trying to open the door.Natutop niya ng nanginginig niya nang kamay ang kaniyang bibig.Buti nalang at agad rin itong tumigil at narinig niya ang paglakad nitong ulit.Her shoulders went down with relief.Pero kinalaunan,bigla niyang naisip si Rayko.Nasa panganib ito!

She stacked her ears on the door again but it's no use.She couldn't hear the footsteps anymore.Ibig sabihin nasa kwarto na ito ni Rayko.Ano ang gagawin niya?She can't even stop herself from shaking.Imposible na maprotektahan niya ito!Pero hindi niya rin mapapatawad sarili niya kung may masamang mangyari dito.
Naipikit niya nang mariin ang mata niya at marahang binuksan ang pintuan para lumabas.Halos gumapang na siya sa hagdanan para siguraduhing hindi siya makakagawa ng kahit anong ingay.Then,with trembling knees,she discreetly went in front of Rayko's room which is already slightly open.

It's enough for her to see what's happening inside.

Rayko was kissing the man.The intruder. She turned around quickly unable to take such scene.

It was beyond her knowledge that the man she was referring to is a girl.And it was Sayvel.

Nasalampak niya ang ulo niya sa desk.Hindi niya talaga maiwasan na hindi mabadtrip sa tuwing maiisip niya yun.She grunted.Ano to, bakit parang -nagseselos siya? O baka hindi naman?Baka nandidiri lang siya na may kahalikan itong lalaki.She didn't know which is which but whatever it is,she's really irritated!

"My God girl!Wala ka pang nasisimulan!" Nawala siya sa sariling mundo niya nang biglang may magsalita sa kaniyang likuran.Napatingin siya dito at nasalubong niya ang lukot na ekspresyon ni Danny habang nakatitig sa screen niya. "Pakialam mo ba pre?" She retorted.Tinaasan lang siya nito ng kilay.Sa totoo lang ayaw niya sa mga bakla,masyadong magagaslaw at malalandi.Pero iba si Rayko.

"Hindi naman sa may care ako no.Pero hindi lang ikaw ang mapapagilatan" umirap pa ito sakanya.Kung suntukin niya kaya ang bakla nato.
"Pwede ba Danny" nahilot niya sintido niya. "oo na magsisimula nako!" She scoffed.Maarte lang siya nitong tinitigan.
"Duh!It's not Danny.It's Angelina" he spat with disgust before leaving her sight.

***

Meanwhile,Sayvel pulled over to park the car.Gusto talaga ni Rayko na siya ang mag-drive pero nagpumilit ito kaya wala na siyang nagawa.
He felt like a woman with her acting like this.Honestly,he doesn't know if he will like this or not.He isn't the kind of fag who likes to be pampered you know.But because he loved her,he's bearing with her manly acts.Kung gugustuhin nito na tratuhin siyang parang dalaga at ihatid nang ganito araw-araw,sige lang,hahayaan niya.

He didn't noticed he was staring at her intently for quite a while. "Stop sexualizing me" she laughed.
"Huh? -" He managed to rip himself from his thoughts. "ano akala mo sakin manyak?" kunway inikot niya mata niya dito.
"Bakit hindi ba?" she wiggled her eyebrows playfully at him.He wants to deny to hide his shame but he can't.Sinabihan niya lang naman ito kagabi na re-rapin niya ito.Ano pa matatago niya?
"Oo na manyak na kung manyak -" he whined. "pero sayo lang naman"
"What -" she laughed hard at his response "sh*t you're way too honest!" He just watched her laugh.Now,even her laugh turns him on.Maybe,he's really turning into a sick pervert.

Iniwas niya nalang tingin niya dito at inalis ang seatbelt niya. "Bruha.Sige na aalis nako" akmang bubuksan niya na ang pintuan pero hinawakan nito bigla ang kamay niya.
"Ano late nako-" natigilan nang makitang seryoso na ito.
"May sasabihin pa ko" she said.
"Ano yun?" He went back to his seat.She just squeezed his hand .His guts is telling him he won't like what she's about to say.
"Siguro mga bukas aalis din kami" He froze.Did he heard that right?
"What?" He muttered unbelievably.She looked down guiltily.Her grip on his hands tightened."Ayoko pero kailangan.Pumunta lang talaga kami dito para makausap kita saglit"
"Pero bakit bukas agad?" It was like few hours ago that she came back and now she's telling him she's leaving?!

"I know- I just can't -" she pursed her lips unable to find the right words to say but he can see it in her eyes ,the message that conveyed strongly that she doesn't want to leave.

He sighed and pulled her hand to embrace her.
"I'll die to be away from you again" He can feel himself tearing up.
"Rayko" Her voice also cracked up as she hugged him back.

***
A/N:Hello my dear babes! It's our finals week but still I managed to update this for you guys, since I love y'all!💖😍

-Michkie_08

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
188K 2.1K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...