Saving Hearts {Niall Horan Fa...

By xxLoveMeNotxx

Arabelle and 1D hit off instantly and strong friendships are formed. Maybe even new love is found with a cert... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight

Chapter Five

7.5K 56 5
By xxLoveMeNotxx

Sorry for the long wait but school holidays are finally here and exams are over! So i'm able to write and hopefully upload more! :) Hope you enjoy and pretty, pretty please vote and comment! LOVE YOU ALL <3<3

Chapter 5:

 “Hey Elle the party is starting soon, you might want to start getting ready” Noah warned me. I lifted my head off my pillow and glanced at the clock on my bedside table and saw it was 3 o’clock. We had to leave just before 5 since we had to pick up Sky and my other cousin Alex who were getting a lift with Noah and I. Pulling myself up off the bed I placed the ‘Hunger Games’ novel, I made my way into the bathroom where I stepped under the hot water letting it run over my tired body. It had been a long week filled with lots of studying for the exams that seemed to be creeping up on us, I rolled my shoulders freeing my tense muscles as I washed my body with the vanilla scented scrub. Using my strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner I massaged it into my hair making sure it was silky smooth before I stepped out of the shower.

I dried myself off and went through the usual procedures of moisturizing and plucking before returning to my room. I was dressed in just my bra and undies with an oversized t-shirt from Logan as I worked on my makeup and hair. I blow dried my blonde locks and used my curling iron to style my hair into loose waves; I used some mousse to keep the waves in place. I applied a light layer of foundation, rimmed my blue eyes with eyeliner and lengthened my naturally thick lashes with mascara before using some tinted lip-gloss. I’d already picked out my outfit which was laid on my bed, I slipped on my clothes and then looked in my full length mirror checking my appearance. I was wearing a tight blue, purple and silver pattern skirt which hugged my figure and a white chiffon blouse tucked into it with a long silver necklace hung around my neck and bunches of silver bangles and bracelets clad my wrists and sparkly silver heels completed the outfit. (Picture in sidebar of outfit >>)

“Elle get your bum downstairs!” Noah bellowed and I rolled my eyes at his impatience and grabbed my clutch before exiting my bedroom down to the landing where Noah was waiting. He scrubbed up quite well- he was wearing dark denim jeans and a crisp button up top, his mop of dark blonde hair was messy but styled. We walked outside to the car and hopped inside and drove to Sky’s house only a few minutes away. As soon as we pulled up Sky burst through the door all dressed up waving to her mother who was standing at the door with her arms crossed giving Sky a stern look which she just shrugged off and waved before hopping into the backseat.

“Hey Elle, Noah” She acknowledged us and I smiled warmly at her, she looked stunning as usual. She was wearing a cute, tight cap sleeved dress with a cut out back with straps crisscrossing over her bare skin. The dress was quite short coming to just above mid thigh and hugging her figure in all the right places, she’s matched it with black heels and her dark brown hair was braided across front and pinned into a messy bun on the side of her head with tendrils framing her face. Her makeup was done to perfection, her unique hazel green eyes with gold flecks were framed dark Smokey eyeliner and eye shadow and lips tainted a dark red. As Noah drove Sky and I chatted as we caught up on the latest gossip, the car came to a sudden halt and I realized we were at Alex’s house. Noah jumped out of the car and knocked on the door and my Uncle David answered the door, he glanced over in the direction of the car and waved. I waved back a smile stretched across my face and I spotted Alex dash through the door after giving Uncle Greg a quick hug. She pranced over to the car and slid inside with the grace of a prima ballerina. She twisted around in the front passenger seat and I grinned at her.

“Hey Alex! Haven’t seen you in a while”

“I know! I’ve been so busy at college and you’ve been busy with your school stuff” She sighed.

“Oh you know Sky, Sky this is Alex” I smiled introducing Sky to Alex, Alex had the genes of a supermodel but she was one of the nicest people you’ll meet. Noah jumped back into the car and we continued on our way. The drive didn’t seem to take very long as we all talked and laughed the whole way.

“We’re here!” Noah announced breaking through the conversation as he parked the car in the underground parking lot. This club was one of the more upper class ones nightclubs, we hopped out of the car. When Alex popped out of the car I noted she looked stunning in a tight electric blue dress with a dipping neckline showing off all her assets and her light brown highlighted hair straightened and hung loose around her back with her light brown eyes standing out against her tanned skin by using shimmery black and blue tones of eye shadow. We walked into the entrance of the club and gave the lady our names and she told us to head straight on up the stairs to the private function clubroom, once we got upstairs I was surprised to see that the music was already pumping and people were dancing, drinking, talking and laughing. Sky and I wiggled our way through the crowd over to where Logan was standing with bunch of guys and a few girls.

“Logan!” I yelled giving him a massive hug, I let go and Sky hugged him too. I glanced around and saw Noah talking to some girl and Alex was sitting at the bar already.

“Hey, you guys remember Sky and Elle?” Logan said gesturing to us and I took a better look at the people standing around Logan and nearly had a heart attack when I realized who they were and I think Sky did too.

“Hello once again” Louis’ cheeky voice shook me from my thoughts, the other 4 boys all smiled and I recognized the girls as Liam and Louis’ girlfriends- Eleanor and Danielle. They smiled politely in our direction and I snuck a glance at Sky making sure she was still conscious. She was smiling like a Cheshire cat and I couldn’t help the slight giggle that escaped my lips at her star struck expression. The girls looked absolutely gorgeous and the boys looked handsome in the low light of the club.

“Oh yes the beautiful girls we met at soundcheck” Harry smirked and I felt a slight blush rise on my cheeks and Sky grinned giddily.

“This is Louis’s girlfriend Eleanor and Danielle who’s my girlfriend” Liam introduced the girls and I shook their hands smiling kindly at them.

“Would you like a drink?” Harry asked raising his eyebrows at Sky who nodded, unable to form words. He swept her away and I chuckled as they made their way over to the bar, Liam and Danielle excused themselves and started dancing with the large mass of bodies already jumping to the music. Louis and Eleanor walked off to talk to someone else, everyone else went their separate ways and I was left standing awkwardly with Niall. I must admit he looked pretty hot in his cream chinos, pale blue button up and immaculate white high tops.

“Hey” He said, the happy smile he always seemed to have on his face still there.

“Hi” I said, a smile creeping onto my face, somehow his smile was contagious.

“Logan’s cousin right?” He checked and I nodded fiddling with a strand of hair, he glanced around the dim room and I noticed his eyes flickered towards the bar.

“You of age?” He asked titling his head towards the bar.

“Yup” I lied and he started walking towards the bar and I followed, he ordered a beer and I ordered a Kahlua and coke. The bar tender handed us our glasses and I smiled gratefully to Niall as we exchanged slight small talk before I slipped away and out onto the dance floor which was already packed with people dancing, majority around my age. Clutching my glass in one hand I swayed my hips fluently to the music. I’d finished my drink and returned to the bar ordering another, I perched myself on one of the stools at the high tables around the edges of the dance floor. I was absentmindedly stirring my straw around in my half drained glass when someone sat down opposite me. I glanced up to see a stern looking Logan, his gaze pointedly shifted to the glass, which my hand was curled around.

“What?” I asked innocently taking a sip from the straw.

“You know what” he replied raising his eyebrows and I sighed, I continued to swirl the straw around in my glass before finally speaking.

“Logan don’t start- I can handle a few drinks. I promise I won’t get hammered, I’m not a 5 year old”

“I know that Elle but you are underage and I don’t want anything happening to you” He sighed and I rolled my eyes.

“I’m fine! Nothing will happen to me, I’m a big girl” I stated firmly and turned away from him, that heavy feeling settled in my gut as he silently stood up and walked away leaving me sitting by myself once again. My eyes scanned the room as I continued swirling my straw leisurely in my drink.

“What are you doing over here all by yourself?”

The Irish accent was clear in his voice as I looked up through my eyelashes at him, my hair falling into my eyes. Lifting my hand I wiped the strands away so I could see him properly, he was clutching a glass of what looked to be beer and a goofy grin was plastered on her face.

“You want to dance?” He asked holding out his hand and I shrugged placing it in his.

“Sure why not” I smiled and stood up as he lead me to the dance floor, my glass was still clutched in my hand as I started moving the pounded bass as the DJ was standing on the platform with all his equipment. My hips swung freely to the beat as we all jumped and danced Niall started Irish dancing and laughter bubbled up through me as a grin grew on my face. He tried teaching me but in heels it was too difficult so I ended up stumbling into his a few times, not to mention the drinks were starting to take hold. I’d now finished my 3rd glass and my head was buzzing. A girl stepped in front of me and started dancing with Niall so I slipped away and continued dancing with one of Logan’s friends. Soon enough my feet were aching from the heels and I was feeling woozy from dancing in-between all those bodies so I stepped into the corner of the room to catch my breath.

“Hey” Sky slurred and I chuckled grabbing her arm to steady her as she swayed precariously in her towering heels. As far as I knew Sky had never drank much, maybe only a glass of champagne or something on a special occasion, which is probably why she couldn’t hold much alcohol.    

“No more drinks for you Sky!” I giggled and she grinned dopily and suddenly her face seemed to pale and I realized what was going to happen. I grabbed her arm and as quickly as I could and pulled her into the toilets just in time for her to throw up her guts in the toilet. I winced as the putrid smell filled my nose as I held back her hair, which had fallen out of her bun a long time ago. Once she was finished I flushed the toilet and held her up, she looked horrible but her makeup was still perfect. Only Sky could manage that!

“We better get you a drink of water” I said softly as she nodded, the colour returning to her cheeks. As she rinsed out her mouth in the bathroom, I led her back out into the club and over to the bar where I ordered a water with ice knowing it would help.

“You’re the bestest friend ever Ellie-Bellie” Sky sighed after she’d taken a long slurp from her water. I laughed as she used my childhood nickname and helped her out onto the balcony where the air was cool against our skin; a slight breeze ruffled our hair as I looked out over the lights of London.

“You know, you are coping really well. I don’t think I’d be able to do it if that had of been me” She continued and I turned to face her my eyebrows furrowed confusedly. She was staring out over the city her eyes dazed from the alcohol in her system.

“You keep living your life, you have fun and even though what you wen through was horrible you still came out ok” She slurred and I felt my muscles tighten even in my slightly tipsy state I could feel my heart clench at the memory.

“Yeah… guess so,” I whispered as a cool breeze ruffled my hair, we both stared out over the city lights of London. I took a deep breath and pulled Sky back inside, my body was starting to sober up so I headed straight to the bar and grabbed a glass of champagne to help with that. I bumped into a solid chest on the way I looked up into deep brown eyes framed with thick lashes.

“Zayn!’ I exclaimed with a grin and he raised his eyebrows.

“Are you old enough to be drinking?” He asked curiously and I frowned my eyes narrowing.

“Yes” I huffed before pushing past him and loosing myself in the crowd on the dance floor. I finished off my drink and then returned to my dancing, I swung my hips to the beat and suddenly I felt a pair of hands settle on my hips, I twisted my head and when I realized who it was I pushed his hands off me and spun to face him.

“Look I’m sorry about before, you just looked upset and Logan asked me to keep and eye on you” Zayn yelled over the music and rolled my eyes at Logan’s overprotectiveness.

“I’m sorry too!” I yelled back at him and he nodded his lips turning up in the corner in a cute lopsided smile. He replaced his hands and we both jumped and danced to the beat, my hips moved freely against him as we danced together. Soon enough everything had started spinning and I felt light headed, stumbling towards a barstool. I slouched down on the high seat resting my head in my hands.

“You look like you need one of these”

The voice made me jerk my head up and I instantly regretted it, I clutched my hands against my forehead and my eyes met with Niall’s bright blue ones. His blonde hair as tousled and a grin was spread across his face. His arm was outstretched and in his hand was a glass of what must be water. I could see the ice bopping around the top and I smiled gratefully up at him as I took it out of his hand and took a long sip from the freezing liquid. He slid into the seat across from me holding his own glass of water, his top was twisted and crumpled and his eyes still had that cheeky glint but they seemed tired and slightly dazed.

“What time is it?” I asked brushing a loose strand of hair out of my eyes.

“Just passed 2am” Niall declared after checking the time on his blackberry.

“Jesus…” I groaned running my hands through my hair, he laughed and I glanced around noticing that quite a lot of people had gone home. There were only a few people remaining including the 1D boys, the band members, a few of Logan’s close mates, Alex, Noah Sky and myself. At that moment I spotted Sky stumbling towards us, Liam had an arm wrapped around her waist supporting her as he helped her over to couch that was pushed against the wall right near Niall and I.  

“Oh gosh. What have you done Sky” I laughed lightly heading over to her, she was slumped across the couch her face flushed and her hair a tangled mess. Her eyes flicked open and glanced around dazed, she lifted her head up and I grabbed the mess of hair and pulled it back into a ponytail on the top of her head knowing she would probably be sick later and it isn’t a nice experience getting it all in your hair! She smiled gratefully at me and then her eyebrows furrowed and she gazed at me confused.

“How can you hold your alcohol so well?” She huffed and I chuckled rolling my eyes.

“Guess I just can” I shrugged it off and her eyes drooped.

“Noah!” I called out and he turned around from where he was standing with a petite girl attached to his arm.

“We need to go!” I declared pointing at Sky and he groaned shaking his head in protest.

“You can crash at mine if you’d like. It’s only a bit away and we can all take a taxi,” Logan suggested.    

“That sounds good to me” I replied.

♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫♥♪♫ ♥♪♫

The next morning I woke up curled up on the corner of a lounge suit surrounded by pillows and 2 sleeping bodies. I frowned as the light pierced through the blinds and into my eyes. There was a groan from my side and I propped myself up on my elbows and looked around. Frowning at the people next to me, my head was spinning and I glanced down to see I was still dressed in my clothes from the party last night.

“Morning sunshine” Logan’s voice broke me from my thoughts and I looked over to where he was standing in grey sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt. He was clutching a mug, which was steaming, and from the strong aroma I guessed it was coffee.

“Do you have any painkillers? I asked wincing as my head pounded from the loud sound of my voice.

“Sure, do you want a cup of tea or something?” Logan asked as I pulled myself up from the couch and dragged myself into the kitchen. He rummaged through the cupboards before pulling out a packet of painkillers and filled a glass of water for me. I popped 2 into my mouth and washed them down with the water, sighing I pulled myself up onto the bench stool.

“Who else is here?” I asked quietly taking another gulp of water.

“Well Alex went home with Noah since he was headed back but you, Sky and the 1D boys are here” He explained and I raised my eyebrows.

“Cool, well can I go have a shower?” I asked and Logan nodded and I gave him a grateful grin before sliding off the stool and making my way into the bathroom. I stayed at Logan’s a few times so I knew my way around and I had thankfully kept some clothes here in case of an emergency. So before I went inside I went into his room and pulled out some clothes from his drawer and returned to the bathroom making sure the door was securely locked, because that would just be embarrassing if someone from One Direction walked in on me showering! I stripped off my clothes and stepped under the hot water, my whole body was throbbing and my feet were killing me. I knew I shouldn’t have attempted to wear heels!

The painkillers had started to kick in and my head wasn’t spinning as much and now it was just a light ache, I rinsed my hair and scrubbed my body from any grime after last night. When I was finished I dried myself off and stepped into my clothes, they were nothing special. Just a pair of denim shorts a cute top with black flats, my hair was damp from my shower so I pulled it up into a messy ponytail with tendrils escaping my hair tie and framing my makeup free face. I’d wiped any traces of eyeliner and mascara from my eyes so I didn’t look like a deranged panda. Making my way out of the bathroom back into the hallway after I dumped my clothes from last night in a plastic bag that I could take home.

Suddenly I was shoved to the side as a person sprinted into the bathroom before I heard the sounds of them purging into the toilet. Wincing I peaked around the door and saw it was Sky, she looked a mess- the poor thing. Her makeup was all smudged from sleeping, her dress was crumpled and wrinkled and her hair was knotty as hell. She wiped her mouth and flushed the toilet before rinsing out her mouth; I stood against the doorframe as she turned to face me.

“Let’s get you cleaned up, I’ll get you some of my spare clothes and you can have a shower. I’ll just get you some painkillers first” I smiled and she nodded a grateful smile slipped on her face as she leant against the sink tiredly clutching her head.

“Thanks” She croaked her voice hoarse; I went into the kitchen to get some painkillers knowing that a first time hang over could be a bitch. I also picked out some clothes from my drawer in Logan’s dresser and made my way back into the bathroom. I handed her the pills and the clothes and left her to have a shower in peace, I walked back out into the lounge room and noticed most of the boys were now awake. Their heads all snapped in my direction when they heard my footsteps against the cool tiled floor, I gave them a weak smile as heat flooded to my cheeks from their stares.  

“Hey Elle” Niall said with a cheeky grin.

“Hey, how are you guys not hung over” I asked raising my eyebrows as I recalled the large amount of alcohol they had all consumed. Niall pointed to Harry and Zayn who looked like a train wreck; obviously they had the hangovers of hell!

“We are” Harry groaned his face buried in a pillow and I chuckled, Zayn just sighed and rested his head on Liam’s shoulder’s his eyes drooping while his usual perfect hair was tousled and hung in his eyes.

“Anyone for pain killers?” I asked with a light chuckle and the all nodded so I went in search of a packet, Logan was making a few cups of tea and I guessed they were for the boys. I grabbed the jug of water out of the fridge, a full packet of pills and several glasses for the boys. I set them down on the coffee table and they helped themselves, thanking me gratefully.

“I feel and look like shit and I-” Sky cut off what she was saying when she saw the 5 boys sitting in front of me. She obviously hadn’t noticed they were here; she recovered quickly and flicked her damp hair over her shoulder. She was dressed in my spare pair of denim shorts and grey singlet that draped perfectly over her curvy figure showing off all her curves.

“Hey there” she smiled confidently towards them and they all nodded back in acknowledgement mumbling greetings.

“You girls got anything on today?” Logan asked and I furrowed my eyebrows and when I came up with nothing I shook my head.

“Not that I know of” I replied while Sky agreed.

“Well I think we should all just hang out and chill together if you’re alright with that” Harry spoke up and I literally felt Sky’s excitement which she had so far managed to refrain from fangirling.

“That sounds like it could be fun” Sky giggled and Louis smirked evilly sharing a look with Harry. Wow Larry Stylinson moment right there!

Well all I can say is that today sure will be interesting….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 77 22
(ONE DIRECTION - NIALL HORAN) Victoria goes to visit her cousin in England. He used to be like a big brother to her, but they haven't spoken in nine...
1.3K 19 24
A teenage girls dreams come true when she meets One Direction and become best friends. Life isn't always a dream, sometimes it's a nightmare. But may...
2.6K 48 33
Caroline is just a normal girl who moved to London to follow her dreams and explore a new place. What happens when she bumped into no one other than...
3.3K 175 24
Niall Horan or as people like to refer to him as the freak that has no friends the person that talks to himself but they don't know Niall they don't...