꧁𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜, 𝚝𝚠𝚘...

By drpeppalife

Y/n has had a hard life since her dad left and her mother is always working to provide for their small family... More

Chapter One ~ Intro
Chapter Two ~ Lab Partner?
Chapter Three ~ PE
Chapter 4 ~ Baseball
Chapter 5 ~ Bullies
Chapter 6 ~ Noticed
Chapter 7 ~ No Bus
Chapter 8 ~ Remember
Chapter 9 ~ Perfect
Chapter 11 ~ Alone?
Chapter 12 ~ I'm Good
Chapter 13 ~ Where is She?!?
Chapter 14 ~ What Needs To Be Done
Chapter 15 ~ I Won't Leave You
Chapter 16 ~ It's Okay
Chapter 17 ~ Sooo
Chapter 18 ~ I Have an Idea
Chapter 19 ~ I Wish
Chapter 20 ~ It's Not Over
Chapter 21 ~ Ask Her
Chapter 22 ~ Lies?
Chapter 23 ~ Not A Movie
Chapter 24 ~ I'm Leaving
Chapter 25 ~ Okay
Chapter 26 ~ I'm Sorry
Chapter 27 ~ It's My Fault
Chapter 28 ~ I Will Find Them
Chapter 29 ~ Melissa
Chapter 30 ~ Who?
Chapter 31 ~ Shadows and Buildings
Chapter 32 ~ Oof
Chapter 33 ~ ding
Chapter 34 ~ Euphoria
Chapter 35 ~ Throwing up sparkles

Chapter 10 ~ Feeling Like a Dream

156 6 0
By drpeppalife

J=Jack, Y=you.
I move a little closer to Jack so that our legs are touching and I  put my head on his shoulder. Y-"Thank you." I say softly and fall asleep. *Time skip to 8:00pm*
I wake up to see that Jack and I are lying on the couch. My head is on his chest and he has his arms wrapped around me. On of his hands is holding mine. I feel happy and I smile looking at him. He opens his eyes, sees me and smiles back. J-"I've missed you." He says referring to the years we were apart. Y-"I've missed you too." I say. I sit up slowly even thought I could stay like this with him forever and he sits up too. Y-"Are you hungry?" J-"Yeah." We walk out to the kitchen. My limp is not as bad as it was before. I find some left over pizza in the fridge, warm it up, and start to eat. We talk about some cute memories we have from when we were little. Hey was so sweet and he still is. Fame definitely did not change him. My mom is going to be home soon so Jack decided to leave... even though I wish he'd never leave. He leaves but before i know it he's back at the door. J-"hey, y/n," he says laughing. "I forgot to get your number." I give him my number and we hug goodbye this time for real. He's gone so I decide to text Rachel, my best friend who is amazing and so beautiful even though she doesn't know it, and is the most loyal person you'd ever meet. ~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 5 14
Lyla goes through hell after her mother dies in a car crash. Her brother turned to drugs, Her dad turned to alcohol and abuse She sees no reason to...
49.8K 678 52
Y/n's life has never been easy since her dad left. Her mom laced up on drugs and alcohol making her very abusive. She's grateful for the friends she...
23.1K 514 27
(COMPLETED) Rebecca grew up with Jack Avery in Susquehanna, Pennsylvania after her parents died in a car crash. The Avery family took her in and tre...
4.5K 118 21
Vicki and Jack are bestfriends. They've been best friends since freshman year. But will senior year change everything? Jack Avery fanfic Daniel Seave...